Thread: J Hana Review

J Hana Review

A beef bro review of J Hana.

Hello boys, you know me your fellow beef bro so you know this ain't hype.

I'll keep it short. You know all my reviews are now mostly private and I hardly post here, but I felt like I needed to make this one public given the other review of her on this thread.

Face: 8/10. Very pretty indeed. Photo is real. Well done, thank you management for using real photo.
    Body: 7-8/10. Mix score here because you get mix bag. Her mound is laser smooth...sooo good. Her tits are ok size for me (i am not a boob guy). B/C cup? Natural. They are not huge but normal size. now the downsides - she has flaps on her pussy (some guys dont like), and she is on the loose side with her pussy, it isnt tight.
    Service: 1/10. 0/10? in other thread someone got blue balled. i was like no fcking way right? wow he was right. Luckily beef bro is experienced so i didnt get blue ball but pretty much you will if you are not experienced punter. hard to even say the experience, so i'll post in random order
    - tries to chat as long as possible
    - showers as long as possible, slow to dry.
    - on bed, will use towel to completely cover herself. after shower, she will just lay on the bed and do nothing. you need to initiate
    - no kissing really. you can peck her mouth like feeding a bird. hope you like licking teeth!
    - you have to ask her to do things but then its like......
    - if you ask for BBBJ, she will give one. hope you like your dick getting wiped by the towel every 30 seconds. she also cleans her mouth every 30 seconds as well.
    - CIM? nope! (though it is listed). i feel like even if you try to force its not worth it.....feels wrong.
    - post round 1? back to the start...will lay on bed, do nothing, cover herself.
    - want round 2? initiate. start licking teeth.
    - sex? no looks. turns face away. closes eyes. no kissing. you just pump away....so it feels loose, and flappy, my hand is tighter.
    - finished round 2? straight away shower. get dressed.
    - someone may say "oh she most of done a lot so she tired". she isnt tired. i know tired when i see it from years of punting.

whenever i see these reviews, i always think "you must be an ugly smelly mofo" but other bros know i have been around here for donkey years. i know i am not ugly etc. I really hope someone sits down with her and just lets her know you dont have to do WL if you dont enjoy it. go do another job really. its ok. money is hard, but its hard for punters too. we dont just throw around $300 here and there like it grow on trees. just go do something else really, do something you enjoy. Its ok, other jobs may pay less but clearly you dont like this. it'll be better for your mind to do something else. it'll be better for punters because there is a level of minimum expectations. its also better for shop reputation.

anyway, this is a whole other level of service really. i didn't believe the other guy got blue balled in the other thread, but i believe him 100%.

hopefully new girls come soon after holidays.

best of luck with 2023 bros.
    Last edited by Sswilighy; 05-01-2023 at 09:22 PM. Reason: 1

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review beef bro. What an awful experience... I'm sure many bros will be thanking you as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As a new punter, I salute and thank you for this review my brother. Here's hoping others see this post before booking to know what to expect. Big yikes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope you said something to the management

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Report to Ginza management. She should be on the next plane home to Tokyo.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Geez, flappy and lose pussy is a big No from me. Maybe you could've offered a bit more to fuck her arse instead. Wouldn't be surprised if she agreed, these short stay girls are all about $$$.

Thanks for the review, beef bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    wow what a shit experience, this is not ginza's standard at all.
    sorry to hear about your experience and may 2023 bring you better punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you complain to management, if so, what did they say?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for beliving me now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I feel for you Sswilighy. Especially when I see the forum is flooded with enthusiastic reviews on a pork chop milf I recently visited, I know how hopeless and desperate that punting is these days.

I am saving money and only visit my regular private if needed until things improve.