Thread: Any recommendations for the girl of my dreams

Junior Member(有D料到)

Any recommendations for the girl of my dreams

As somebody who doesn't live in Sydney I've learnt a huge amount from this forum. Punting over here in NZ is incredibly lame compared to Sydney and I don't think many of you appreciate how lucky you are living in one of the greatest places on earth! As I visit Sydney regularly I've tried plenty of massage places and the odd FS place for a BJ/GFE but don't visit for the sex.

I'm still wanting to find the perfect girl with a great body who wears nice lingerie and can give me a GFE striptease followed by some BJ action together in the shower and then BJ and touching and maybe a titfuck to finish. I don't necessarily want sex.

I'm sure I'm not the only person after such a thing. Can anybody offer any suggestions of girls who might be ideal? PM is fine if you don't want to share.

Thanks!

Banned
    I would say save your money. Such a girl doesn't exit in Sydney or anywhere except in our dreams.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    C'mon everyone.
    No fans of The Castle?

"Tell him he's dreamin"...

If he does find her.
    Take her straight to the pool room.
    And do her on the pool table... lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you have any particular age/language/tit-size/beauty etc requirements.

I can think of one or two petite Chinese MILFS who might happily do this for $150 or $160 an hour.

Narrows to one if you want DFK in your GFE.

It’s actually a lot less than she endures from many of her regulars for $150. And she has a wardrobe full of unworn outfits she”d love someone to appreciate for once.

But i can’t guarantee everything on your list for a new customer first visit. If she wasn’t currently so furiously angry with me I’d be happy to check with her first.

But if it might be of interest I’ll chat with you on PM and maybe give you her number.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    Do you have any particular age/language/tit-size/beauty etc requirements.

I can think of one or two petite Chinese MILFS who might happily do this for $150 or $160 an hour.

Narrows to one if you want DFK in your GFE.

It’s actually a lot less than she endures from many of her regulars for $150. And she has a wardrobe full of unworn outfits she”d love someone to appreciate for once.

But i can’t guarantee everything on your list for a new customer first visit. If she wasn’t currently so furiously angry with me I’d be happy to check with her first.

But if it might be of interest I’ll chat with you on PM and maybe give you her number.
    pm me plz, thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dellguy View Post
    As somebody who doesn't live in Sydney I've learnt a huge amount from this forum. Punting over here in NZ is incredibly lame compared to Sydney and I don't think many of you appreciate how lucky you are living in one of the greatest places on earth! As I visit Sydney regularly I've tried plenty of massage places and the odd FS place for a BJ/GFE but don't visit for the sex.

I'm still wanting to find the perfect girl with a great body who wears nice lingerie and can give me a GFE striptease followed by some BJ action together in the shower and then BJ and touching and maybe a titfuck to finish. I don't necessarily want sex.

I'm sure I'm not the only person after such a thing. Can anybody offer any suggestions of girls who might be ideal? PM is fine if you don't want to share.

Thanks!
    Perfect girls I want too, been for a while in punting discovered some girls quite passionately during initial visit and othe need time to build rapport
    previous Japanese massage at Rosebery, Yuka and Lisa was quite engaging but they stopped working
    let us know if you found one or two

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dellguy View Post

Thanks!
    Mate I was going to make some recommendations but tried to look through your posts and have not seen much reviews. So don’t know what type of girl you like or what’s your budget. Anyhow good luck. You should check the reviews of some
    Of the girls from Gonzalo, MAC or Kyoto.

Banned
    130 botany, good starting place. Clean and comfortable...