Thread: Acqua - Strike Three, almost

Acqua - Strike Three, almost

In the Indro area and, based on your kind reviews, ventured to:

1) 4s: walked as the Thai in late 20s who greeted me - with then attitude a bored EMO teen and batting 6/10 - was the only option.

2) LMH: walked as the mid 20s Thai who greeted me - wearing a face masked who confirmed it would be kept on throughout, even though a slightly improved 6.5/10 (given its a likely sign of either her health issues or a reluctance for intimacy, leading to a likely Covid-style, mechanical session which would spark PTSD).

3) Acqua: stayed, as time now tight due to #1 and #2 and the friendly - albeit chubby Thai with a bubbly personality and time on her hands - appreciated the visit.

Provider: did not ask, circa 25 yo, larger but v acceptable as personality was a big plus.

Length/Session: $40 for 45min + $100. Stayed only 25min with N slide; DATY, BBBJ, so busy little bees.

WIR: yes as VFM, fun and open to options assuming chemistry and you please her in the head and then body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds like you were running hot on the trifecta. All of these 3 places can be dodgy for the walk-in as you get the girls whom don't have their stable of repeat customers.

glad to hear Acqua is getting better staffs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That sounds like a good session with bbbj with just $100 tip. U must have connected well with her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Acqua the other day. Saw C****. Had a 1hr massage that was alright. Seemed pretty new to Aus from and her english was pretty basic. Had a little TT at the end. On the flip went with 2 pine option. Quite nice and fit with nice bolt ons. She seemed keen and enthusiastic to try extras on top too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJones View Post

2) LMH: walked as the mid 20s Thai who greeted me - wearing a face masked who confirmed it would be kept on throughout, even though a slightly improved 6.5/10 (given its a likely sign of either her health issues or a reluctance for intimacy, leading to a likely Covid-style, mechanical session which would spark PTSD).
    OMG I got a laugh at this description.