Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amber - new talent alert - hot young Chinese gal, awesome hard massage and two shots

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much was this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Ok big kudos to Tiffany for finding Amber - a slim beautiful Chinese young babe. Haven t seen much new talent in a while and now Tiffany has several new pretty young things to rival the likes of Kate and others that have disappeared for a bit.

She walks in and is very friendly and sexy. I’m stressed out from work and not even sure what I’m doing there. My phone rings and I’m like fuck it, let’s just take an hour out and enjoy.

First Amber really knows how to fucking massage. She’s right up there with my fave legit place in Chatswood. I’m talking a bit of pain hard mofo massage that really produces results.

After 10 mins she asks me how many times I want to come. Ummm two please. Then she switches tempo and starts fingering my crack and playing with my shaft. Oh yeah baby. Uh uh cum to kingdom cum. Quick wipe then back to massage service.

More pounding of my neck and shoulders. Feels so good and relieves my self inflicted pain from work from home poor posture shit. She’s playful, at one point she’s massaging ny head with her naked breasts. And she positioned her cooch in front of my hands allowing touching of her pubes.

Then more touching of my balls. Do you want prostrate? Yes please. Gloves on and finger up my bum. Oh yeah. I sit up on all fours and watch her finger fuck my ass in the mirror.

Then bodyslide. Her amazing body is a delight to watch. I turn over. I take her tits in my mouth - fucking beautiful. Then she sticks a vibrator in my ass and jerks me. Oh yeah. This is heaven. But wait, there’s more. She starts picking up the pace and gives me a Spanish job. I blow all over her tits and welp so the dude in the next room can get jealous. Amazing.

Offers more massage but I’m done and my phone is blowing up with work shit.

Highly recommend. Also a very unique service when you’re bored of the usual. If you see her let Tiffany know Aussieguyinsf recommended to you.

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Amber working Today.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon tendon and spanish and good services

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Amber working Today.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon tendon and spanish and good services

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Amber working Today.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon tendon and spanish and good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bricks View Post
    I can vouch for Amber. Really hard massage that hurt in some places, in a good way.

No hesitation sticking the finger in for the prostate and great service. I was facing her when she lifted me up and put the vibrating wand in my ass and I could see on her face she loves doing it.
    Same experience for me.
    My only addition is that she's not young, she's got to be at least 35 and possibly even older with a fair whack of Botox. But she's got an amazing body and she was very accommodating for my first anal experience. Would definitely recommend!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Ok big kudos to Tiffany for finding Amber - a slim beautiful Chinese young babe. Haven t seen much new talent in a while and now Tiffany has several new pretty young things to rival the likes of Kate and others that have disappeared for a bit.

She walks in and is very friendly and sexy. I’m stressed out from work and not even sure what I’m doing there. My phone rings and I’m like fuck it, let’s just take an hour out and enjoy.

First Amber really knows how to fucking massage. She’s right up there with my fave legit place in Chatswood. I’m talking a bit of pain hard mofo massage that really produces results.

After 10 mins she asks me how many times I want to come. Ummm two please. Then she switches tempo and starts fingering my crack and playing with my shaft. Oh yeah baby. Uh uh cum to kingdom cum. Quick wipe then back to massage service.

More pounding of my neck and shoulders. Feels so good and relieves my self inflicted pain from work from home poor posture shit. She’s playful, at one point she’s massaging ny head with her naked breasts. And she positioned her cooch in front of my hands allowing touching of her pubes.

Then more touching of my balls. Do you want prostrate? Yes please. Gloves on and finger up my bum. Oh yeah. I sit up on all fours and watch her finger fuck my ass in the mirror.

Then bodyslide. Her amazing body is a delight to watch. I turn over. I take her tits in my mouth - fucking beautiful. Then she sticks a vibrator in my ass and jerks me. Oh yeah. This is heaven. But wait, there’s more. She starts picking up the pace and gives me a Spanish job. I blow all over her tits and welp so the dude in the next room can get jealous. Amazing.

Offers more massage but I’m done and my phone is blowing up with work shit.

Highly recommend. Also a very unique service when you’re bored of the usual. If you see her let Tiffany know Aussieguyinsf recommended to you.
    I tried based on this recommendation today.

It was great, but I don't think prostate massage is for me. She's pretty hot. A bit of a milf.

Her massage skills are great. Her body slide was really nice and sensual. She gave me the whole spiel about the benefits of dragon tendon massage. I enjoyed the intro to the whole genre.

Might try it one more time but without the prostate massage haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amber sounds top shelf

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amber always delivers great service along with an excellent massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amber sounds pretty good. will check out

Shop Owner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12