Thread: T Kiki 20y 158cm Nat D cup

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T Kiki 20y 158cm Nat D cup

I went to Parramatta Blossom WeChat ID Parramatta267. They are in Church St.

I saw Thai girl Kiki who was prettiest there in line up from my POV. I think she had good personality too making jokes.
    She is short but busty. Thai girls have great genes.
    Amazing body. Skinny but stacked.

She gave good massage. Then for second part asked what extras I wanted. I asked for body slide and pussy slide. She asked what else. So I asked for blow job. She wanted $100. And asked is that all? with a smile. So I went for full service for $150 tip. And I’m glad I did, best fucking I’ve had in recent memory. 1hr massage was $75. So it was $225 all up for people hard at maths.

She got naked. Her dress was quite pretty btw. Not much BJ and into Asian Cow Girl where she started jerking me off with her tight pussy. She’s going fast pace with the Asian cow girl and having my head pop in and out. Up and down my shaft. Was feeling great. And she just milked my cock in that one perfect position.

She cleaned me up and gave me some more massage.

I hope to see her again.

IMG_3708.jpgIMG_3709.jpg

Also before some of you degenerates ask, NAT in thread title is referring to her beautiful perfect breasts, sex was with protection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes kiki is awesome! I have yet gone the full FS with her! but now I will

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should try Mona! she's also great