Ok big kudos to Tiffany for finding Amber - a slim beautiful Chinese young babe. Haven t seen much new talent in a while and now Tiffany has several new pretty young things to rival the likes of Kate and others that have disappeared for a bit.

She walks in and is very friendly and sexy. I’m stressed out from work and not even sure what I’m doing there. My phone rings and I’m like fuck it, let’s just take an hour out and enjoy.

First Amber really knows how to fucking massage. She’s right up there with my fave legit place in Chatswood. I’m talking a bit of pain hard mofo massage that really produces results.

After 10 mins she asks me how many times I want to come. Ummm two please. Then she switches tempo and starts fingering my crack and playing with my shaft. Oh yeah baby. Uh uh cum to kingdom cum. Quick wipe then back to massage service.

More pounding of my neck and shoulders. Feels so good and relieves my self inflicted pain from work from home poor posture shit. She’s playful, at one point she’s massaging ny head with her naked breasts. And she positioned her cooch in front of my hands allowing touching of her pubes.

Then more touching of my balls. Do you want prostrate? Yes please. Gloves on and finger up my bum. Oh yeah. I sit up on all fours and watch her finger fuck my ass in the mirror.

Then bodyslide. Her amazing body is a delight to watch. I turn over. I take her tits in my mouth - fucking beautiful. Then she sticks a vibrator in my ass and jerks me. Oh yeah. This is heaven. But wait, there’s more. She starts picking up the pace and gives me a Spanish job. I blow all over her tits and welp so the dude in the next room can get jealous. Amazing.

Offers more massage but I’m done and my phone is blowing up with work shit.

Highly recommend. Also a very unique service when you’re bored of the usual. If you see her let Tiffany know Aussieguyinsf recommended to you.