Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Filming?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by melmogul View Post
    Some Wl's are ok with this so cool.
    The Japanese ones? They seem to be ok if you pay extra.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And don't incorporate trout into the clip would be an idea!

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Have filmed a couple of times. Some at Ginza, some outside.

Keep my stuff on a encrypted virtual drive, then synced to cloud.

In reality nobody is really going to care that much about your own little JAV of some working girls licking your asshole. But for me, they are great to use for reminiscence faps, and as long as you use a reasonable amount of security which isn't easily broken, nobody really is going to make that much effort to figuring out.

One time I had a crazy idea to use a head mounted GoPro + phone with tripod mount. For her privacy I will not name the awesome Japanese chick at Ginza who was ok with being tied spreadeagled to the bed, gagged and blindfolded, and made to cum multiple times with toys just like a certain genre of JAV. Thanks to that experience I no longer doubt the authenticity of those kinds of BDSM jav. I've made multiple videos with her like this, but I was already a regular when I asked her. She didn't ask for a tip, but of course I gave her a generous one each time.

Other girls are much more worried about filming, such as K Misha. I simply had my GoPro on my motorcycle helmet attached while off (I use it for dashcam), but when she noticed she immediately squealed and covered her face. Once I showed her it was off she was fine, and I am a regular of hers so it was all good, but I find that Korean girls are much less open to filming than Japanese girls. Which is no issue but god damn I wish I could document her amazing pussy slide 😂

Overall, be a regular, always ask before filming or taking photos, don't ever fkin circulate the videos online, tip well, and you will be all good.

Protip, at Ginza you can just let your phone record facing up on the bed, and the mirror on top will reflect most of the action. Just make sure your google photos sync or whatever you use is turned off first

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderzzz View Post
    I've pm'ed you.
    do you think I can could get some info too, cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've pm'ed you.
    I'd appreciate advice as well, if you're still around.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've pm'ed you.
    I'd appreciate the advice as well, if possible.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Filmed a few times - always get consent/pay extra and keep it well hidden away on my computer. Some good recommendations on here. I use the head mounted accessory for the gopro.

I deleted a few earlier ones which didn't come out that well. Best were with Adella Allure who is awesome although she captures it, edits it and sends it back. My fav was this Jap girl at N5M late last year (or was it earlier this year). She must have done it heaps of times as was telling me how to position the GoPro etc. She was one of those cute JAV types who would smile, etc. She let me do a COF and was just posing and smiling at the camera with cum on her face lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozawa View Post
    Filmed a few times - always get consent/pay extra and keep it well hidden away on my computer. Some good recommendations on here. I use the head mounted accessory for the gopro.

I deleted a few earlier ones which didn't come out that well. Best were with Adella Allure who is awesome although she captures it, edits it and sends it back. My fav was this Jap girl at N5M late last year (or was it earlier this year). She must have done it heaps of times as was telling me how to position the GoPro etc. She was one of those cute JAV types who would smile, etc. She let me do a COF and was just posing and smiling at the camera with cum on her face lol.
    Mind to pm me her name? ;D

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Two new Japanese girls at 142 allow filming. Get in quick though, they are only there for a week or two.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Two new Japanese girls at 142 allow filming. Get in quick though, they are only there for a week or two.
    Do you know how much they are charging for filming?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Filmed

Anyone ever worry about being filmed?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123