Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Night in Bangkok (8 more to follow)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

One Night in Bangkok (8 more to follow)

A month ago I received a call from an English friend of mine called Bosco. He invited me to join him and a friend of his in Bangkok for 10 days as he had organised a 4 bedroom penthouse and had also arranged for 4 king size mattresses to be laid out on the living room floor. Bosco and his mate never use condoms. Never ever

Around 10 days ago I went on a course of Prep (HIV prevention) in anticipation of a bareback fuckfest.

This is Day 1

Day 1 Tuesday 11 October
    10am 9 hour flight landed 4pm Bangkok then an hour thru customs/baggage pickup. When I got in a taxi for the 50 minute ride from the airport I rang my mate Bosco to find out apartment number and after the usual small talk of "how are things going" etc he advised me to drop a blue pill immediately as he was going to have a nice surprise for me when I got there. Fortunately I had one in my wallet which I halved and had water to go with it. Bosco and his mate Hector had ben in Bangkok 3 days ahead of me

Anyway got to the apartment around 6pm rang the buzzer luggage in tow was let in by a female voice and up the lift I went. Got to the penthouse level and rang the buzzer and I could see someone was using the peep hole to check me out.

Suddenly the door opened and standing there was a early 20something smiling goddess absolutely stark naked lovely tits with a smooth pussy . My cock was going rock hard as she introduced herself with "Hello Mike I am Kiri" ( pronounced "Key Ree"). I could hear a faint buzzing sound as well which I couldnt work out what it was then I entered and she closed the door behind her and then she walked in front of me down the hall and I could see she had a small black vibrating butt plug inserted up her arse (I was fucking getting really hard now)

Reached the living room and there was Bosco and his mate Hector on mattresses both fucking a girl each in doggy whilst each girl was eating the pussy of another girl. So 2 guys doing 4 girls LOL. I had a short conversation and handshake with both of them whilst they continued fucking. They had only started fucking 15 minutes ago and neither had blown a load yet. Meanwhile Kiri was giggling at the scene and grabbing my cock through my cargo pants.

Anyway Bosco pointed out my bedroom so I told Kiri I needed to have a pee and brush my teeth then shower. So she whispered "I will join you when I hear the shower"...........By now my cock is dribbling precum like crazy as I hadn't cum in 4 days.

My cock was so hard it took me about 6 minutes to pee. It just would not go down LOL.

Finally stepped into the shower cubicle and turned the water on. 30 seconds later she is in there with me massaging my cock while I played with her butt plug. Lots of DFK and my cock felt amazing. I asked her if she liked anal and got an enthusiastic Yes. Then I told her I needed to lick her arsehole as I removed the butt plug turned her around and crouched down telling her to pull her butt cheeks apart which she did. I rimmed and french kissed her arsehole for around 10 minutes then some more DFK then once we were both clean we dried each other off and she grabbed my cock and led me to the living area holding my knob where we got into a 15 minute 69er whilst the others continued to fuck like rabbits and moan beside us. Bosco and Hector by then had the 4 other girls lined up in doggy going pussy to pussy no clean up whilst giving a running commentary on the tightness and wetness of each pussy they were fucking

Kiri was sucking my cock so well I had to get her to stop 4 times or I'd blow. Then we disengaged and she grabbed some lube wiped a small amount of it on my cock then she got on her knees with her head on the mattress and pulled her arse cheeks apart. A gorgeous glistening anus was there for me to enjoy so I positioned myself and she pushed back slowly. Then I felt the lovely sensation of some resistance and then the popping of her sphincter and in I went balls deep.

It felt amazing as I slowly increased my thrusting speed and my knob could feel all the different textures of her rectum whilst I was fondling her tits and kissing the back of her neck. I had to stop 5 times so as not to blow too quick. My cock had the minimum amount of lube on it so I was getting some wonderful tightness and friction. I wanted this to last so I could leave a huge load in her rectum so I took it slow and steady which is very difficult when 6 others are moaning as they fuck. My ball sack was so tight and she would touch it now and again as she rubbed her clit while I was deep in her arse. This went on for about 20 minutes. The heat of her greasy rectum was amazing as I could feel my knob as it throbbed in ectsacy probing the depths of her dark greasy rectum as her sphincter tightened slightly whilst the shaft of my cock travelled in and out of her anus.

With every thrust I could feel my knob opening up her rectum as the walls of her insides parted pushed aside by my throbbing knob. Then as I withdrew her rectum would close up only to be quickly parted again as I thrusted back into her.

Then I felt the point of no return as Bosco still fucking one of the other 4 girls starts moaning beside us calling out "I'm cumming" then Hector pounding another girl called out ""Here it cums "and lets out a huge moan of ecstacy and they both blow their loads into the pussys they were fucking. Then I thrust deep as I can and my cock explodes 1,2,3,4,5..........6..................7 volleys.

Then Hector and Bosco change pussys after they have blown and they rest with their cocks deep inside the other 2 pussys. They watch as the cum dribbles out of the 2 girls they just blew inside.

I'm done my cock feels amazing and I pull out but then push back in again 30 seconds later. Then I pull out again a minute later

It's 7:15pm

Then Kiri puts on a show and starts pushing my cum out her arse. Out it comes glob by glob. Fuck it was hot so I tell her I need to keep some cum in there so again I stick my cock in balls deep to stop the flow of cum out of her arse. 30 seconds later I finally pull out. We DFK for 5 minutes then we shower together. She giggles as her anus is still dribbling in the shower

All of us are catching our breath still. Us 3 boys have 2 Chivas each whilst the girls play with their phones drinking coconut juice.

Then I discover this penthouse has a 10m x 10m private pool plus a sunken jacuzzi.

Almost 8pm and us boys are ready to go again. So all 8 of us get into the jacuzzi. Me, Bosco, Hector. Kiri, Moe, Wim, Chi Chi, Yun. All of these girls are around 23 to 25 and very very attractive. Having left many a load in Bangkok over the years these girls are minimum 8/10 or 9/10. Chi Chi also does anal. So her and Kiri are our go to anal gals

I grab Moe and start licking her pussy while she sits on the edge of the tub and after 8 minutes I just stick my cock inside her and fuck away whilst the other boys go for it too. Then we line up the girls on the edge of the tub going pussy to pussy no clean up. Our rule is 4 minutes inside each pussy then change pussys. I have my mobile on timer so I enforce the rule LOL

This goes on for a good 30 minutes by which time I'm really feeling tired from the flight. Finally I tell the boys I need to go to bed and pick Chi Chi to cum inside before bed. They all egg me on to drop my load as Moe rubs het tits on me from behind then its one final thrust and 1 shot...........2 shot........3 shot.....4 shot

I'm done.

By this stage I have no idea how the finances are going to work. Bosco is a very wealthy guy and mutters something like if he gets to choose the girls he will cover the $$$$ 100%. We can just buy him meals and drinks. Hector and I dont complain as his tastes in women match ours and like me he loves anal.

I say goodnight to all but happily Kiri joins me in bed whilst the others continue fucking. They finish around 11:30pm and all the girls are staying the night.

6am I get up to have a pee with Kiri sound asleep beside me. Around 8am I hear her go to the bathroom.

5 minutes later I'm laying on top of the sheets and I look down and she has my cock in her mouth. 10 Minutes later I'm fucking her pussy and I'm on the edge then she wraps her beautiful smooth brown legs around my back and pulls me into her and I blow deep after 8 minutes.

We get up naked and join the other naked bodies in the living area. Hector has also blown a load this morning into Yun. He has his face right up to her pussy watching her push the load out. Bosco is watching BBC World News getting a blow job from Wim

Day 2 has just begun............LOL

Day 2 Wednesday 12 October

After waiting for Bosco to lose his load watching BBC World News which he finally did it was time to settle finances with the girls. Because Chi Chi and Kiri are both incredibly attractive and allow anal we decided we would keep them on for the rest of our stay. What we are planning is a bareback anal fuckfest later in the week. Our plan was to have their arses again plus upto 4 new arses willing to go raw all in a row again.

So we bid farewell to Moe, Wim, and Yun. Bosco handed them what appeared to be a generous sum and they were soon gone.

Time for a shower so the 5 of us jumped in the wet room and the 2 girls washed us, sucked us and wanked us. What should have been a 5 minute shower went for 25 minutes. None of us blew a load but it was very nice to have one's cock entertained. As we exited the shower Kiri said she needed a pee. Bosco suddenly intervened and asked her to pee on him as he laid on the floor. Turns out Bosco is a conniseur of golden showers. Kiri obliged then squatted over him and proceeded to piss on his cock and balls. After around 10 seconds before she could finish he suddenly moved so his mouth was gathering up her pee directly into his mouth. She finished and he licked his lips having swallowed the lot which was around 8 seconds of a light yelow stream.

I suggested he might want to brush his teeth and gargle some listerine to which he smiled and started to do at the vanity.

As Hector and I left the bathroom I said to Hector

"Does Bosco have any other fetishes that I need to be aware of just in case Kiri says she needs to take a poop tomorrow morning"

He laughed ................"Fuck I hope not"

As an aside Bosco is a very strange character. In his late teens early 20s in Seven Oaks England he would visit his grandmother in her nursing unit. Each patient such as his wealthy gran had a self contained unit. One night once he had finished visiting his grandmother another woman was standing in her own unit's doorway as he walked down the hallway. Nothing unusual except she was in lingerie started chatting and invited him in. Well what happened that night then went right around the rumour mill and he found himself visiting his grandmother 3 days a week servicing a different 70 or 80 year old on the way out. This went on for 3 months. Eventually management told him if he kept banging the residents he would be barred. LOL.

Anyway back to our day...................

10:30 and time to get to a cafe for some breakfast. The 2 girls went in one direction and we went in another as we wanted a western breakfast. After breakfast we wandered around a bit then met up with the girls 12pm.

The girls wanted Bosco to take them shopping (they had worked out he was the really wealthy one of the 3 of us LOL) . So off we all went firstly to MBK Mall for 45 minutes. We wandered around a bit until Hector and I decided to go back to the apartment

Bosco, Kiri and Chi Chi decided to go clothes shopping with Bosco using Bosco's $$$$$$. We collectively decided then they would start the "Hunt for Cunt" as we boys termed it termed it around 2:30 to 3pm each afternoon. The plan is for the girls to help him select newbies each night. They speak in Thai to the possible newbies to make sure they are up for bareback cip possible cia anal and staying overnight. Obviously finance is also discussed.

Then the three of them with at least 3 other gals would return around 4:30 to 5pm when our evening fuckfest would begin. Hector and I got back to the apartment around 1:30pm and decided we should try out a blow job bar this afternoon. So popped our half a blue pill each and headed off to Soi Cowboy (That's a district not a bar).We decided in the cab that we would only get the blow job girls to edge us and not make us cum.

So we get to Soi Cowboy and have a wander. The girls at blow job bars are not as attractive as Go Go or Coyote Girls. They make up for that by being world class cock suckers. Anyway I settle on Noi who is around 35 yo 155cm and probably a 7/10 looks wise. Hector settles on Wai maybe 30 yo 165cm and another 7/10. We explain to them we want them to suck but not make us cum and we want to do this over 2 periods of 30 minutes with a 20 minute rest in between. That costs a little more as the girls are ours for longer than an hour. We agree on 1200 baht each (AUD$60) and the fun begins

We enter the bar area and we stand at a high counter at the back of the bar room with our shorts at our ankles (we don't wear undies in Bangkok as you might need to whip your cock out at anytime for an emergency. Always be prepared is my motto in Bangkok). You could be standing 2 feet in front of me and you would see only my head and chest area and not know I was being sucked off unless you wandered around behind the counter. With our fully erect cocks pointing slightly upward the girl(s) kneel on a pad in front of us and just suck away whilst we watch gals dancing and stripping while we sip on a soda water. In all there are 8 guys standing at the same counter having their cocks sucked by 8 girls. CIM is the assured outcome for others but we just let them edge us. By the way the girls keep their skimpy clothing on unless you tip them and they'll take their top off so you can fondle their tits.

So there we were watching the entertainment having our cocks absolutely worshipped. These gals are very good. Lots of suction and tongue work with a nice slow wanking movement. The attention she paid to my knob whilst she gently fondled my hairless balls was amazing. Then she asked if I'd like some oil on my balls which I agreed to. Well her ball work suddenly was next level. I had to get her to stop 5 times in the first 30 minutes. Finally our first 30 minutes was over. So we stood in the same position at the counter shorts at our ankles and after a few minutes our attention was drawn from the stage as we then watched 2 french guys (obviously also together) get their cocks worked on 2 metres away.

These two had started just after us and were really struggling now to hold back . Within around 3 minutes of watching them (as we also gently wanked to the scene in front of us) they both turned towards each other and the girls obliged by also moving closer together while still sucking and wanking their cocks. By now the 2 Frenchies were rolling their heads back closing their eyes rolling their eyes and moaning. Suddenly one of them said "oui" then corrected it to "now" then immediately the girls disengaged and opened their mouths wide as both the Frenchies began unloading into their mouths onto their chins. I tried to count and I think these girls copped a total of 12 volleys. Then the girls put the cocks back in their mouths and sucked them dry also meaning they swallowed the lot.

Hector and I decided we could only do another 15 minutes not 30 or we'd blow. We also traded girls and the cock worship began again. Sucking , slurping ball fondling, tongue work this time Wai also starts gently rubbing my anus. No insertion just gently rubbing. 10 minutes of this and Hector gets a message from Bosco. He is back at the apartment with dinner and some "3 more special treats". It's time to go and the girls get an early mark as we struggle to find a taxi with total hard ons showing through our shorts.

The two of us speculate on what the night will bring and our cocks are still rigid by the time we get back. We enter the apartment and immediately see Bosco with Kiri and Chi Chi plus 3 other girls all lined up naked on the couch with their arses hanging over the front of the lounge pulling their arse cheeks apart to show off their delightful brown anuses. Bosco is kneeling on the floor working his way along the line rimming them. Me and Hector pull our sandals shorts and T shirts off and standby gently wanking ourselves.

Bosco is rimming his second anus and pauses then comments that none of the girls had a shower after being out for the day so their arseholes are "nicely ripe and fragranted" as to be expected.
    Well I know what that means and I immediately think and shudder at the thought of shower time tomorrow LOL.

I wasn't sure about Chi Chi but I knew Kiri had not had a poop before going out this morning so I guess she had one at another time today.

All I could do was say to Bosco............."Bon Appetite"

Anyway he continues as Hector and I have a pee and after around 10 minutes he finishes. Then the introductions

Hector and I are then introduced by Kiri to the new girls Winnie (23 160cm size 6 slim flat chest but nice arse face 8/10), Kiki (22 163cm size 6 nice smallish tits beautiful arse face 9/10), and Mona(22 168cm size 8 great tits beautiful arse 8/10). All of these girls are just gorgeous

Then we all head off to the wet room again . Then we all brushed teeth and/or mouth washed.

The shower was as usual steamy with us guys washing the girls down especially each of their anuses. We had a long rubber hose from the vanity now so we douched their pussies as well in warm water to squeals of delight from them. They then washed our cocks balls and arses whilst DFKing the 3 of us. Cocks completely erect our 20 minute shower ended.

We were now in the living room again and arranged the 4 mattresses again just how we wanted. As us 3 boys stood on the floor 4 of the girls took up kneeling positions on the mattresses lining up just centimetres from our throbbing cocks. Kiri had disappeared momentarily only to emerge 30 seconds later with a bag of various sex toys including 3 vibrating butt plugs a couple of vibrators and a couple of dildoes plus extra water based lub." I said to the boys ........"looks like anal is definitely to be had tonight.

Kiri took up kneeling position on the mattresses with the other girls.

There we were 3 hungry throbbing cocks inches from the smiling mouths of 5 gorgeous girls

To Be Continued.......................................

What in the fuck did I just read LOL this is crazy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy fuck best report I’ve read in ages. You living out everyone’s fantasy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Waiting for next write up…..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is my fantasy, I will be booking tickets to Thailand soon, care to share girls info and their price.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The "story" says Bosco is "late teens, early 20's" and "they had worked out he was the really wealthy one of the 3 of us LOL"
    I Would like to know where the Penthouse is with a 10 x 10m pool plus jacuzzi and how much it costs.
    So if you are not late teens, early 20's - appealing to young SYT and REALLY wealthy - doubly appealing to SYT Thais then I wouldn't expect this to be the norm.

Yes fantasies can come true in Bangkok but do all of us have the resources to fund such fantasies?

I hope you, Boscoe and Hector continue to have a great time.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there 4 …I found a gorgeous lady who loved natural anal and also when I came in her arse last time…we keep in contact and I will spend time with her again…she is very independent and although I know she would love me to marry her she is happy I am honest and tell her that will never happen.. I am sure I will lose her because no man in his right mind would let her go…except me….I just hope she is still free when I return next year…
    I read the above story and thought the same as you 4 but when I was 20 I had a great job and plenty of money but I also had plenty of hot young Aussie chicks who loved it so did not have to go oversees to get it…Now I am old and wrinkly I need to pay for it and the best place in the world for gorgeous women who don’t mind the odd wrinkle as long as you have a big wallet is Thailand…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's always in the details that one can tell what is true, what is unlikely, and what might be fanciful bullshit.
    For me it was your fully detailed blowjob bar description, as there is no such blowjob bar setup in Soi Cowboy.
    The closest to it as described is probably Afterskool, as it does have an in-bar blowjob area at the back of the bar.
    But it fits, at most 3 maybe 4 people there, not the 8 plus claimed.
    And none of the other blowjob gogo bars in Soi Cowboy, like Jingle Jims, or Moonshine have that sort of bar setup as described.
    In fact, none of the blowjob bars are wide enough to have that scene being played out, as they are all single width shops.

So, if I'm wrong @whoreny, then kindly educate me with the name of the blowjob bar in Soi Cowboy where this all occurred.
    Because then I'll happily get the setup checked out by my Bangkok contacts to see if it's possible for this to have happened.
    And don't say you can't remember the name, as you seem to have taken copious notes of names, looks, ages and activities.
    Such that it would beggar disbelief that you hadn't also recorded the blowjob bar name...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So after 2 nights in Bangkok did you peak too soon ..I thought there was more to cum?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha I have had so many great times n Thailand but unless I wrote them down I have trouble remembering them all it just becomes a blurrr and I am there for me not you blokes….. I saw a post where a bloke had about 36 girls in 28 days and thought to myself I can usually go 3 a day as an old bloke but after about 3 weeks I am exhausted … so I reckon I would still do better …not having a shot a him but I would not brag about that figure unless I was 90….
    I too am a little sceptical about this post but it is a great read and if it is half true well done..I thought I had a few good experiences but these are truly amazing ..l

Banned
    What happened to day 3 and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What happened to day 3 and so on?
    Might’ve drowned in pussy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Might’ve drowned in pussy
    Probably drowned in something else of their own making.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i need the details of these girls, and what was the prep you were talking about, I don't need any fucking diseases right now.

haha, this is the best read in the forum, I want to know more!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Come back Hunter S Thompson!

Great read. I need friends like this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i always recommend you read www.stickmanbangkok.com this will give you an insight of Thailands adult night life
    Pattaya is probably the best location to go too if you are a solo sex traveler, it has modern hotels, new shopping centres, plenty of tourist attractions, but the good thing about the city you can walk everywhere, or get the Baht Bus, the best way to get to Pattaya from Bangkok airport is get the private Blue cabs, down stairs near the escalators at the end of the regular taxi line, never catch a regular cab, the cabbies are always peaking on red bulls, if you have the cash catch a limo, private car from upstairs

Hotel choices, you want to pick a hotel thats at least 4 stars, has an ocean view, guest friendly, a pool to chill out by, and free breakfast, as you are on holidays and you want a room thats comfortable, you also want to have breakfast for 2 included in the price just incase you get a girlfriend while you are staying there,

i find freelancers make the best GF, they are normally from Isan and they go to school/college or work during the day and look for Johns at night in the clubs, to have fun with and make extra cash, so they are with only one guy at a time,
    beachgirls are just freelancers who's full time job is to stand at the beach and fuck as many short stayers as possible, than do long stays at night so they have a room to sleep in, not a good choice for a GF
    BarGirls and GOGO girls, end up costing more money than they are worth, you will end up paying a daily bar fee, and a more expensive price than freelancers,
    soapy Massage girls and fish bowl girls, are lots of fun, you at least got to try it, so you won't regret it, but not good for a GF experience,
    pattaya is also full of russian girls, most of them are very beautiful and you got to at least try them,
    while you are there always keep in mind everyone is trying to rob or scam you, so always lock up your valuables and only carry enough spending cash for the day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    i always recommend you read www.stickmanbangkok.com this will give you an insight of Thailands adult night life
    Pattaya is probably the best location to go too if you are a solo sex traveler, it has modern hotels, new shopping centres, plenty of tourist attractions, but the good thing about the city you can walk everywhere, or get the Baht Bus, the best way to get to Pattaya from Bangkok airport is get the private Blue cabs, down stairs near the escalators at the end of the regular taxi line, never catch a regular cab, the cabbies are always peaking on red bulls, if you have the cash catch a limo, private car from upstairs

Hotel choices, you want to pick a hotel thats at least 4 stars, has an ocean view, guest friendly, a pool to chill out by, and free breakfast, as you are on holidays and you want a room thats comfortable, you also want to have breakfast for 2 included in the price just incase you get a girlfriend while you are staying there,

i find freelancers make the best GF, they are normally from Isan and they go to school/college or work during the day and look for Johns at night in the clubs, to have fun with and make extra cash, so they are with only one guy at a time,
    beachgirls are just freelancers who's full time job is to stand at the beach and fuck as many short stayers as possible, than do long stays at night so they have a room to sleep in, not a good choice for a GF
    BarGirls and GOGO girls, end up costing more money than they are worth, you will end up paying a daily bar fee, and a more expensive price than freelancers,
    soapy Massage girls and fish bowl girls, are lots of fun, you at least got to try it, so you won't regret it, but not good for a GF experience,
    pattaya is also full of russian girls, most of them are very beautiful and you got to at least try them,
    while you are there always keep in mind everyone is trying to rob or scam you, so always lock up your valuables and only carry enough spending cash for the day
    Hi Snake..
    Thanks for your valuable advice…what are the best clubs for finding freelance girls please Mate..
    I usually find girls on Beach Road and have been pretty lucky…never been a go go guy but have also had a little luck at bars …I have never been into dating apps so any FL advice would be appreciated thanks..I am an avid reader of Stickman too…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi Tilto
    i liked Lucifers night club.
    What i like to do is go to Walking Street around 9pm stop off at the pharmacy and buy some Viagra or Horney Goat weed, and condoms, than go have a dinner and a beer, talk to the waitress and find out which clubs are normally busy on that night, and sit at a table where i can watch the action walk by
    than around 10pm i basically follow the crowd and see where the girls go,
    most night clubs are free for tourist but you got to ask them what the drink prices are for the girls and yourself as both are different prices, if the place is dead i just walk out, if its busy i go sit at a table and pull my ugly stick out, to get rid off the ugly ones and the free loaders, as some girls like in Australia just want you to buy them drinks,
    now some girl will be interested in you so you got to dress nicely for them as they do judge you, and there prices do go up if you are fat and ugly, so you have to watch and see who is interested and who is looking a bit shy too, its the shy ones you want to get as most of them are like i mentioned students or have full time jobs, and are just after a bit of fun and extra money,
    its like picking up at a club here in Sydney, you need to talk to them and find out what is their story, and what they are after, eg looking for a boyfriend for the week etc, but you know you are going to get lucky for a price, make shore she is not totally stupid and has good general knowledge of Pattaya, like best restaurants and knows how to bargain for best prices while shopping
    once you have a Girlfriend take her to beach clubs and restaurants on dates and try avoid Walking street, because a lot of girls don't like competition and don't like being treated like a whore,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Snake..
    I will let you know how I go…sounds like a good plan but.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast