Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Night in Bangkok (8 more to follow)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have fun Tilito, oh i forgot to mention get a local sim card and only share that number with the girls, when you get sick of her, just band her number, and get a new girl, or date 2 girls at the same time just alternate between them, but like dating you have to pay their daily expenses too, meals, drinks, transport, movie tickets, etc but make shore you don't fall for them scams like send them money or buy them a gold bracelets, just tell them the truth i am only here for fun and not looking for a wife or longterm girl friend, they are wolves dressed in sheep clothing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha ha mate I have been a few times and had a few girls ask the questions too.
    But in the past I have always had a girl or a Mate with me…This time I am alone and wanted some advise from a respected poster like you…
    Thanks again …

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i will be back in Bangkok in the first week of May, but i will be with my Aussie/Thai girlfriend, so i will be only window shopping, i am actually more interested in how the Pot market has grown and the type of products they are selling like eatables and the consumer rate, as Australia might travel down the legalised road too, as it will be cheaper to import and wholesale already manufactured and package products,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    i will be back in Bangkok in the first week of May, but i will be with my Aussie/Thai girlfriend, so i will be only window shopping, i am actually more interested in how the Pot market has grown and the type of products they are selling like eatables and the consumer rate, as Australia might travel down the legalised road too, as it will be cheaper to import and wholesale already manufactured and package products,
    I just came back from Bangkok and pattaya, weed is everywhere and is lot more cheaper in pattay and edible are found in almost all shops, one brownie is enought to get you stoned for rest of the evening. Shop around you will find one of the best weed in the world.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I just came back from Bangkok and pattaya, weed is everywhere and shop is different shops, weed is lot more cheaper in pattay and edible are found in almost all shops, one brownie is enought to get you stoned for rest of the evening. Shop around you will find one of the best weed in the world.
    Thanks Carissawhore i was in Thailand in October, went to Bangkok, Koh Samui and Chiang Mai, AT Nana there was a weed shop that look like a designer outlet, it was that flash, but yes got to wait and see what will the licensing laws and regulations will be like here in Australia, as i already have an import business here in Australia and we could have a profitable business boom too if it becomes fully legalisation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Thanks Carissawhore i was in Thailand in October, went to Bangkok, Koh Samui and Chiang Mai, AT Nana there was a weed shop that look like a designer outlet, it was that flash, but yes got to wait and see what will the licensing laws and regulations will be like here in Australia, as i already have an import business here in Australia and we could have a profitable business boom too if it becomes fully legalisation.
    I'd wish they would make it legal, pharmaceutical companies are gonna loose billions of dollars, these politicians are paid off by these companies to keep it illegal. Most of the states in US have made it legal and in Canada psychedelics are legal. Australia is far behind and politicians are very conservative.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't count on what you see in Thailand being the model for anywhere else.
    Thailand at the moment with respect to weed is totally fucked up.
    If you read up on it you will understand that what it is now is not what it will be in the future.
    What will it be?
    Well no one knows yet...

The issue is that Thailand wanted a medicinal, and edibles market of weed.
    Not open slather smoking consumption and retail selling.
    How did it happen?
    Well, they put the cart before the horse.
    They decriminalised weed, with no laws and regulations in place about usage.
    Now they have been trying unsuccessfully to pass laws on the planned usage for over a year.
    So far they have not reached any legislative agreement.
    Hence there are now pretty much no controls on it at all.
    Worst of all, the government, police, and others are not able to make any money off those selling and buying it.
    So the current situation won't last...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the Pharmaceutical companies are already doing prescription THC products here in Australia, so they won't be loosing any money soon, plus the price is regulated by PBS,
    in terms of Thailands weed industry, Pharmaceutical companies have been selling weed legally since 2018 and they do have some regulations in place, plus business owners are paying business tax on it, Police corruption is not taken likely in Thailand anymore, and they continue to crack down on police officers who open handly exploit tourist, its all over the Pattaya news
    like i mentioned my concerns will be the cost efficiency of exportation and importation of the products from Thailand to Australia and what will the legislative standards in terms of THC levels in the products, as these will be under strict scrutiny by Australian government Authorities
    so we could be seeing something similar to California regulations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12