Thread: Mobile VS Shop Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mobile VS Shop Massage

A thought occurred to me on the drive home - the focus seems to largely be on shop massages and the experiences had within.

What about mobile massage? There seems to be potential there in terms of comfort, location, accessablity, etc. Given how many of us are likely still working from home in some capacity it made me wonder if that is an opportunity to be explored further.

What's everyone elses experience - is it worth it for the potential benefits?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Given a fair percentage of the trade is married men I doubt whether asking the wife to pop out for a few hours will work.
    Likewise women are super sleuths - they can detect another women by smell, the look on your face or by intuition.
    Best to keep your activities away from your home life..if you are single ...go for it, but make sure that nosy neighbour doesn't see your bit of crumpet coming and going.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did have a bunch of MLs come to my place during lockdown. Was great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes it can work but had a girl show up with no tact. - parking, entrance - might as well had a neon sign

Great sessions but just no idea about being discrete….I ignore messages now

It goes both ways - been to shops where half are in busy locations, others lurking - had some idiot sit out front knowing full well what he’s doing - for what purpose….

Overall shops tend to be easier but private delivery is nice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are quite a lot of Locanto ads for outcalls and some girls in some shops will say yes as well. Though the availability of girls will be even lower - some girls rely on public transport so may not be able to do mobile sessions. Have had a few moving sessions, but needed to pay a higher premium to cover their travel time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Smile used to offer an outcall service not sure about now it was a lot more expensive as j the guy who runs the place delivered and picked up the girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The memories! This was indeed one of the place that offered it but charged high as the owner drives the girl to/from work daily from Gold Coast. Not sure about recent as haven't asked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mobile sounds like the only thing more heart pumping than entering a store on a busy road ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tomorrow Ill see my regular in mobile, normally I see her at the shop. Now we doing both.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    Tomorrow Ill see my regular in mobile, normally I see her at the shop. Now we doing both.
    Sounds like you are getting the best of both options there DDT.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delf0z View Post
    Mobile sounds like the only thing more heart pumping than entering a store on a busy road ��
    Heheheh. Yeah, I'm sure it could have that effect. I guess in some ways we are always looking for the next "new thing", and that's just an extension of it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I actually had one of the massage girls text me when moved shops and then when she finished up working as a massage girl, she still wanted me to come for a massage at her own place. Nice young South American girl l. It was great. No time limits or pressure. She even rode it for abit to get herself off first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamen View Post
    Sounds like you are getting the best of both options there DDT.
    Yes, i had a great day wit her, it was her Christmas present. More than seven hours togethere