Thread: Busty petite SUKI

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Busty petite SUKI

First time writing but hopefully many more to come (no pun intended).

Checked out Jun Massage roster and booked thru WeChat - massage512A. Booked Suki (Chinese, in her 20’s) for 1hr/$70.

The shop is across the street from Rockdale train station. There was a discreet rear entrance, which was a plus.

First impression clean reception area, newly renovated. Room description: large massage bed, long horizontal wall mirror, chair, A/C.

Was greeted by Suki and WOW she is hotter in person, busty on a sweet petite frame.
    Part 1 Suki definitely knows what she is doing, her massage was spot on getting to all the right spots with just the right amount of pressure.
    I won’t spoil the fun and give away any more details but I highly recommend trying for yourself.
    Suki is sexy, playful and a little cheeky, 60 minutes flew by so fast, left feeling so relaxed body felt like jelly. Definitely booking for 90 minutes next time.
    Suki said she also offers DTM (possible review to come).

On my way out saw a couple of other ml that I will have to come back and try (photos are real)

Overall: 9/10 suburban shop definitely worth a try!
    WIR: 100%

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good intel thanks
    Thanks for sharing bro

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy.akim View Post

Checked out Jun Massage roster and booked thru WeChat - massage512A. Booked Suki (Chinese, in her 20’s) for 1hr/$70.

The shop is across the street from Rockdale train station. There was a discreet rear entrance, which was a plus.

First impression clean reception area, newly renovated. Room description: large massage bed, long horizontal wall mirror, chair, A/C.

Was greeted by Suki and WOW she is hotter in person, busty on a sweet petite frame.
    Part 1 Suki definitely knows what she is doing, her massage was spot on getting to all the right spots with just the right amount of pressure.
    I won’t spoil the fun and give away any more details but I highly recommend trying for yourself.
    Suki is sexy, playful and a little cheeky, 60 minutes flew by so fast, left feeling so relaxed body felt like jelly. Definitely booking for 90 minutes next time.

On my way out saw a couple of other ml that I will have to come back and try (photos are real)

Thanks for the report, good intel on the shop and Suki.

Let us know if you see another ML or try the DTM! 🐉

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    is she open minded for ' other erotic services ? ' whas this discussed? great AR!

BBBJ on offer? Suki is definitely hot, been meaning to book with her but too far for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great place to visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can concur with the review

Quote Originally Posted by hatter View Post
    I can concur with the review
    Finally got to have a session with her last week and I’ll concur too lol. Really hot body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can concur with the review - Suki is great fun and hot body! Great personality too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy.akim View Post

I saw Suki in Artarmon where she used to worked.

She wanted $100 for touching. She made it difficult for me by not taking out the undie.

$100 is the FS price for other WLs in Artarmon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went last week to see Suki given the positive reviews on here.

Booked for 45 minutes and got a very mediocre massage for 15 minutes and then turn over. She was rushing me to finish even though I had paid for the 45 minutes so I decided to call it quits after 30 minutes. Paid for extras but she wouldn't take off her undies. I really don't like it when a girl says $50 for hj and take off but then only takes off her bra. It is misleading and I wish they would just be upfront from the beginning.

She does have good tits however I won't be coming back.

Given the spam of the posts in the After Report section, I'm sure this review is going to get lost by the multitude of posts from Jun Massage.

Shop Owner
    ��⭐BUSTY AND PETITE SUKI IS AVAILABLE ONLY AT JUN MASSAGE ROCKDALE!⭐��

512A Princes Highway, Rockdale
    0410 568 587
    WeChat: massage512A

Experience the TRUE meaning of VIP TREATMENT with FIRECRACKER SUKI in ROCKDALE

Suki, the enchanting masseuse is available ONLY at Jun Massage in Rockdale! She offers a unique blend of relaxation and expertise. Despite her petite frame, she wields a masterful touch in various massage techniques, including deep tissue, dragon tendon, remedial, and therapeutic massages. Suki's proficiency in these arts will transport you to a realm of pure bliss.

Yet, Suki is not only a skilled therapist but also a vision of seduction. Her petite stature accentuates her captivating curves, making her a captivating presence. Suki's massages not only cater to your physical well-being but also nurture your soul, leaving you thoroughly rejuvenated. Don't pass up the chance to encounter Suki's magic – she's your gateway to unrivaled pleasure and tranquility.

Suki,这位迷人的按摩师,仅在Rockdale的君按摩店提供服务!她提供了一种独特的放松和专业技能 的融合。尽管她的身材娇小,但她在各种按摩技巧,包括深层组织、龙筋、康复和治疗按摩方面有着精湛的技艺。 Suki在这些领域的熟练技巧将把您带入一个纯粹幸福的境界。

然而,Suki不仅是一位技艺高超的治疗师,还是一位诱惑的视觉享受。她娇小的身材凸显了她引人注目的曲线 ,使她成为一种令人着迷的存在。Suki的按摩不仅迎合您的身体健康,还滋养您的灵魂,让您完全恢复活力。 不要错过与Suki的亲密接触——她是您通往无与伦比的快乐和宁静之门。