Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Corinda shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just wondering if anyone has any tips for this place please or around the area. Ideally someone younger and tiny

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy22 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has any tips for this place please or around the area. Ideally someone younger and tiny
    Emily loves new guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha why’s that ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy22 View Post
    Haha why’s that ?
    Keeps it fresh? Just like why punters like new girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to this shop yesterday at Corinda, shop is right next to a small cafe patrons sitting out front of cafe where you go in and come out. Set back in off Oxley Rd saw young girl maybe early mid 20's J***y massage was maybe 3/5 no TT nothing to rave about, after 25/30 min asked to turn over.
    I can't remember exact figures but I paid $150 for body slide just to see what was under the uniform, man was I glad I decided to go with that option. Small framed girl would say "C" size breast enhanced great body really enjoyed the body slide.
    She wasn't very chatty to start with but warmed up a bit I think I will return as the service she provided was pretty good I'm interested to see what else maybe on offer after a few visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried my luck walking in today. Seemed only 1 girl on roster who was busy for the next couple of hours. Have to book in and try my luck. Anyone in particular to book?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Their google listing comes up as "Permanently Closed". Interesting, maybe a nearby competitor not happy they opened up just down the road and trying to cause a bit of mischief?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Their google listing comes up as "Permanently Closed". Interesting, maybe a nearby competitor not happy they opened up just down the road and trying to cause a bit of mischief?
    Id be surprised if theyve given up this quick. The renos in the shop would have cost a few dollars.

Other shops nearby arent the issue. Vivis and 2 others are in sherwood.
    Corinda has a a couple of thai places with very limited service and oxley only has similar.

Biggest problem is the lack of customers. No customer is walking the gauntlet of 10 grandmas having coffee next door outside and the back entrance takes getting used to.

An even bigger problem is no ml wants to work there. Too far. Vivis has problems with this and its one stop closer to the cbd. Driving there isnt easy for them either. Takes even longer. A few mls left the shop cause they were getting assigned to the shop and would rather quit and work closer to their homes.

If it is dead, so be it. Choose a better fucking location greedy girls.
    Also helps if they answer their bloody phone or respond to text messages. There are So many other shops that have a good backup plan in case an issue at your primary target. No one expecting Good Life/fg/at service is walking to sabai sabai thai or the old lady in the mall.
    I guess vivis isnt that far away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    850 metres according to Google maps 🙂

Yeah I doubt they have closed already, just someone messing with them. I agree with you re them being greedy, have two good shops and then open a third in a bad location and can't get staff. The owners seem to only work a couple of days a week nowadays which adds to the staffing issues.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Id be surprised if theyve given up this quick. The renos in the shop would have cost a few dollars.

Other shops nearby arent the issue. Vivis and 2 others are in sherwood.
    Corinda has a a couple of thai places with very limited service and oxley only has similar.

Biggest problem is the lack of customers. No customer is walking the gauntlet of 10 grandmas having coffee next door outside and the back entrance takes getting used to.

An even bigger problem is no ml wants to work there. Too far. Vivis has problems with this and its one stop closer to the cbd. Driving there isnt easy for them either. Takes even longer. A few mls left the shop cause they were getting assigned to the shop and would rather quit and work closer to their homes.

If it is dead, so be it. Choose a better fucking location greedy girls.
    Also helps if they answer their bloody phone or respond to text messages. There are So many other shops that have a good backup plan in case an issue at your primary target. No one expecting Good Life/fg/at service is walking to sabai sabai thai or the old lady in the mall.
    I guess vivis isnt that far away.
    It was open this morning when I sent a text to confirm who was working which as it turned out different to what was listed on Locanto. Two girls advertised one girl working who wasn't one of the two on their add.

Driving past late afternoon today, flashing light was off. Girl I saw there recently said she likes the shop because it's new and clean but only had one customer before me all day and this was late afternoon so not real happy.

All the comments above are relevant and maybe should have being given more thought before opening. I guess at least you can buy flowers and coffee before you stand outside waiting to have punt haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Locanto says it's permanently closed
    You got proof of that?
    This ad says otherwise
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...pen-today.html

It would be highly surprising to see it shut after 6 weeks. Got to wash that dirty money somewhere.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Sorry for the confusion, not Locanto. I did a straight google search and it lists it as permanently closed. I take your point unlikely to close that quickly.

Hope I'm wrong!
    You are wrong!!
    They are still open for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still open. Still no workable back entrance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Paid a visit yesterday. Its called Good Life and is part of FG and AT.
    I left in usual happiness. Saves me having to drive to Stones or Lutwyche.

M.A.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12