Thread: Young & Beautiful Stella, it’s my honour to meet her

Young & Beautiful Stella, it’s my honour to meet her

……….. reposted full review above

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha, thought that was quite a brief AR for you Ahlungor

Person's Name : Stella

Establishment : Vitality Charm Massage

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Broadway, Glebe NSW / https://massagebroadway.com / WeChat ID: broadwaycity

Phone : 0402 680 999

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : $95 - 30 mins, $115 - 45 mins, $130 - 60 mins

Extras Cost : not listed as open minded so never asked and wasn’t offered any, did tip her extra $20 just being nice

Services Provided This Session : medium massage, some body to body , nude HJ and a Spanish completion

Age : shop descriptions said 24, did bother , Stella is just young and beautiful

Size/shape : 34 C Cups, all natural, so firm and perky which can only be found on a young lady’s body.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Fountain of youth, what more can I ask for ?

My experience/comments :

I was in the Central area for work, no booking, just parked the car and tried my luck.

Walked up, Alice was busy running around , customers leaving and more customer arriving after me. Got shown and sit behind a partition until the front desk cleared and Alice came to greet me.

I said I have no booking, anyone free. Alice said you are lucky, I have a beautiful girl with natural C Cups you will like just becomes available.

Alice went into the girls quarter and bring back one very pretty girl, I was like, seriously , you are giving me a massage next, how lucky am I ?

Alice asks, this is Stella, she is very popular, and I wonder why ……..lol, is she ok ? Of course , I like to stay for the hour .

Handed over the $130 and Alice gave me some fresh towels and Stella came back to lead me upstairs , she is wearing this body hugging and ultra short dress. As she walked in front of me and walking upstairs, I was treated to a beautiful sight !

Stella took me into a large room, and told me she’ll be back after my shower. And she did.

I lay face down on the over sized massage table, crossed my arms and rest my head over.

Do you like firm or soft massage ? Firm please

Any where in particular you like me to concentrate? My lower back and waist. All in mandarins .

The massage itself is probably a 7, which is a pass mark for me.

We have a little chat along the way, quite a relaxing session, while Stella is not experienced enough to provide proper remedial effects, the company, the pretty facd from the side mirror, the soft warm hands and everything else was just making this a nice a relaxing session. No TT when she does my legs. Didn’t bother me, happy just to be touched by her.

After hot towel, Stella undressed to reveal her youthful body, can’t get a full view when laying this way but have a quick peep at her bossom, nice and perky, not too big, probably and medium Ceees !

Stella was going to apply some powder for body slides, I stopped her because baby powder left behind too much scents which is not good to be found on my body, even after a shower,

So Stella skips the powder and just climbed on top of my and gave me some light body slides . No oil so it was very basic, still feels pretty good with her young breasts running over my back.

A few minutes of that and I was told to turn over.

Time to get a drink of water and now it’s time to really admire this beautiful young lady and that killer body.

Went to get up close and personal with Stella, give her a bear hug. Stella has a very slim body, not an ounce of extra, perky breasts pointing slight skywards, when her upper body was pressed against mine chest to chest, I have this youthful feeling I haven’t feel for a very long time. Lately I have only been seeing MILFs and you can clearly see and feel the differences.

Correction, did have the pleasure of embracing a few hot young Thai girls at 200, but a Young and Beautiful Chinese babe with so much glamour and class and speaks the same language will be earning a lot more points from my book, that’s just me.

I lead Stella to the head of table facing the big wall mirror . I sat on the edge of the table, turned Stella facing the mirror and sat her on my right thigh.

Now it’s time for my must do RnT routine of play the titties in front of the mirror. I rested my cheek on Stella’s naked shoulder , bare skin to bare skin, she smells really nice, I kissed her shoulder she turned around and smiled at me: you like me ?

喜歡我嗎?
    喜歡!
    那為什麼它還沒有硬起來?
    我老了,它需要多點愛心和鼓勵!
    用手來鼓勵嗎?
    用什麼方式都可以!

You like me ?
    Like !
    Then why is it still not hard yet ? (While caressing my semi cock)
    I’m getting old, it needs more love and encouragement!
    Use my hand to encourage? (Started stroking it)
    Use whatever you like !

While Stella was helping me to get harder, my hands were cupping her. Stella had all natural boobs, youthful , firm and perky , deeper colour and very responsive nipples, no objections to my gentle touching , holding and caressing .

As I fully explore her body, my compliments on her beautiful face and body just flowing out of my mouth smoothly . Found out which province she came from, the chilli country :

四川大美女!

Looking down further, Stella has a landscaped map of Tassie down there. I reach down and lightly brushed across her private turf, she giggled and laughed like a little girl, this old man heart was mellowed and I rested my head on her shoulder while my two hands just grabbing her C cups just that little bit more tighter as if afraid this moment will end pre maturely and her body would disappear from my beholding.

Time to lay back down for Stella to continue .

I think Stella might still be quite new to this job, I’ll be happy to see her again and show her a few things that I like, but not today, today is for her to show me what she can do and what is she comfortable at. Plenty of time in future sessions to guide her around my body……. Haha

So she moved her hands softly all over my body , when she was touching my private areas she was still quite novice but just the way she looked at me and smiled, her pretty face and beautiful eyes just made up for any lack of sensual skills. I then suggested that she adds some oil, she did and now everything is back on track .

Stella used her breasts to caress my hard cock, this is great, and it shows she has no objections with cock on breasts contacts, I shall leave this for later, my hands move around her butt and legs, so slim but just have enough healthy fresh on her that she won’t be seen as a skinny girl,

Now I’m slight regretting that I haven’t suck on her tits , may be there are too beautiful to look at and I forgot about the tasting and breasts feeding , now that they have oil all over I may leave them until next time.

Time flys and I thing I am ready to climax. I signaled Stella to get in between my legs , I lowered her upper body and pushed her C cups together , as they are quite firm, they are not forming a cleavage tunnel long enough for a proper Spanish, but still, they are on top of my cock and pressing down hard, there’s enough fiction and contact for me to continue on towards completion.

By now, Stella realised what I am trying to do, she smiled and said so you like it this way

原來你喜歡玩這個?

很喜歡,可以加點油嗎?

I like this very much, can I have some more oil.

More oil was applied, now I’m really hard to cum under Stella’s C cups, Stella looks down to check on my progress and said don’t shot it to my face.
    Don’t look down and you’ll be ok

你小心點不要射到我臉上來

你不要往下看就沒事

I managed to hold Stella together, and my cock (not the entire cock, just the helmet head) was sliding in and out her shallow valley, I have had much better Spanish experiences at Broadway before but never mind, doing my stuff on this beautiful young lady just put the pleasure Point at a different level . Before long, while I look straight into Stella’s beautiful big starry eyes, I cum. As I was looking into her eyes, I couldn’t tell if I was shoot out or just dripping - man, one day you guys will all get old and you won’t see those all mighty cum shots no more, nevertheless, I couldn’t expect Stella to give me any after cum services, so I let her collapsed on top of me. To maintain the body contact so I can rub my cock on her tits some more until I went totally soft.

Stella got off me and used some tissue to clean me up, they don’t use wet wipes here as with ensuite shower, most clients will wash themselves afterwards.

Stella asked me to have a rest while she has a quick wash,

Then she came back to offer me a head massage as there was still time, that was nice and she knows not to mess up my hair as I’m going back to work .

Then it’s my time to wash. After drying and got dressed, I gave Stella a $20 tip and thank her for the lovely session.

Stella walked me down to reception, we have to stop half way on the stairways as there were two new customers coming up from the back stairs. Saw Alice took them to the waiting area, Alice then waited for me to come down and asked me how was everything. I told her Stella is beautiful lovely girl and I like her very much. One final embrace and kiss on the cheek before I walked down the back stairs and a much happier old man feeling some what youthful!

Har punting, how all men deserved to be pampered and this is what RnT is all about man !

Just telling it as it was, like what you see then Stella is highly recommended.

Cheers

I saw Stella about 2-3 weeks ago.

Lovely lady, chatty, eloquent, interesting and interested, genuinely nice girl. Reasonably pretty and shapely, absolutely perfect C boobies which she was happy for me to kiss and play with.

Only sad bit is service pretty limited. Other than that, she’s great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Stella

Establishment : Vitality Charm Massage

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Broadway, Glebe NSW / https://massagebroadway.com / WeChat ID: broadwaycity

Phone : 0402 680 999

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : $95 - 30 mins, $115 - 45 mins, $130 - 60 mins

Extras Cost : not listed as open minded so never asked and wasn’t offered any, did tip her extra $20 just being nice

Services Provided This Session : medium massage, some body to body , nude HJ and a Spanish completion

Age : shop descriptions said 24, did bother , Stella is just young and beautiful

Size/shape : 34 C Cups, all natural, so firm and perky which can only be found on a young lady’s body.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Fountain of youth, what more can I ask for ?

My experience/comments :

I was in the Central area for work, no booking, just parked the car and tried my luck.

Walked up, Alice was busy running around , customers leaving and more customer arriving after me. Got shown and sit behind a partition until the front desk cleared and Alice came to greet me.

I said I have no booking, anyone free. Alice said you are lucky, I have a beautiful girl with natural C Cups you will like just becomes available.

Alice went into the girls quarter and bring back one very pretty girl, I was like, seriously , you are giving me a massage next, how lucky am I ?

Alice asks, this is Stella, she is very popular, and I wonder why ……..lol, is she ok ? Of course , I like to stay for the hour .

Handed over the $130 and Alice gave me some fresh towels and Stella came back to lead me upstairs , she is wearing this body hugging and ultra short dress. As she walked in front of me and walking upstairs, I was treated to a beautiful sight !

Stella took me into a large room, and told me she’ll be back after my shower. And she did.

I lay face down on the over sized massage table, crossed my arms and rest my head over.

Do you like firm or soft massage ? Firm please

Any where in particular you like me to concentrate? My lower back and waist. All in mandarins .

The massage itself is probably a 7, which is a pass mark for me.

We have a little chat along the way, quite a relaxing session, while Stella is not experienced enough to provide proper remedial effects, the company, the pretty facd from the side mirror, the soft warm hands and everything else was just making this a nice a relaxing session. No TT when she does my legs. Didn’t bother me, happy just to be touched by her.

After hot towel, Stella undressed to reveal her youthful body, can’t get a full view when laying this way but have a quick peep at her bossom, nice and perky, not too big, probably and medium Ceees !

Stella was going to apply some powder for body slides, I stopped her because baby powder left behind too much scents which is not good to be found on my body, even after a shower,

So Stella skips the powder and just climbed on top of my and gave me some light body slides . No oil so it was very basic, still feels pretty good with her young breasts running over my back.

A few minutes of that and I was told to turn over.

Time to get a drink of water and now it’s time to really admire this beautiful young lady and that killer body.

Went to get up close and personal with Stella, give her a bear hug. Stella has a very slim body, not an ounce of extra, perky breasts pointing slight skywards, when her upper body was pressed against mine chest to chest, I have this youthful feeling I haven’t feel for a very long time. Lately I have only been seeing MILFs and you can clearly see and feel the differences.

Correction, did have the pleasure of embracing a few hot young Thai girls at 200, but a Young and Beautiful Chinese babe with so much glamour and class and speaks the same language will be earning a lot more points from my book, that’s just me.

I lead Stella to the head of table facing the big wall mirror . I sat on the edge of the table, turned Stella facing the mirror and sat her on my right thigh.

Now it’s time for my must do RnT routine of play the titties in front of the mirror. I rested my cheek on Stella’s naked shoulder , bare skin to bare skin, she smells really nice, I kissed her shoulder she turned around and smiled at me: you like me ?

喜歡我嗎?
    喜歡!
    那為什麼它還沒有硬起來?
    我老了,它需要多點愛心和鼓勵!
    用手來鼓勵嗎?
    用什麼方式都可以!

You like me ?
    Like !
    Then why is it still not hard yet ? (While caressing my semi cock)
    I’m getting old, it needs more love and encouragement!
    Use my hand to encourage? (Started stroking it)
    Use whatever you like !

While Stella was helping me to get harder, my hands were cupping her. Stella had all natural boobs, youthful , firm and perky , deeper colour and very responsive nipples, no objections to my gentle touching , holding and caressing .

As I fully explore her body, my compliments on her beautiful face and body just flowing out of my mouth smoothly . Found out which province she came from, the chilli country :

四川大美女!

Looking down further, Stella has a landscaped map of Tassie down there. I reach down and lightly brushed across her private turf, she giggled and laughed like a little girl, this old man heart was mellowed and I rested my head on her shoulder while my two hands just grabbing her C cups just that little bit more tighter as if afraid this moment will end pre maturely and her body would disappear from my beholding.

Time to lay back down for Stella to continue .

I think Stella might still be quite new to this job, I’ll be happy to see her again and show her a few things that I like, but not today, today is for her to show me what she can do and what is she comfortable at. Plenty of time in future sessions to guide her around my body……. Haha

So she moved her hands softly all over my body , when she was touching my private areas she was still quite novice but just the way she looked at me and smiled, her pretty face and beautiful eyes just made up for any lack of sensual skills. I then suggested that she adds some oil, she did and now everything is back on track .

Stella used her breasts to caress my hard cock, this is great, and it shows she has no objections with cock on breasts contacts, I shall leave this for later, my hands move around her butt and legs, so slim but just have enough healthy fresh on her that she won’t be seen as a skinny girl,

Now I’m slight regretting that I haven’t suck on her tits , may be there are too beautiful to look at and I forgot about the tasting and breasts feeding , now that they have oil all over I may leave them until next time.

Time flys and I thing I am ready to climax. I signaled Stella to get in between my legs , I lowered her upper body and pushed her C cups together , as they are quite firm, they are not forming a cleavage tunnel long enough for a proper Spanish, but still, they are on top of my cock and pressing down hard, there’s enough fiction and contact for me to continue on towards completion.

By now, Stella realised what I am trying to do, she smiled and said so you like it this way

原來你喜歡玩這個?

很喜歡,可以加點油嗎?

I like this very much, can I have some more oil.

More oil was applied, now I’m really hard to cum under Stella’s C cups, Stella looks down to check on my progress and said don’t shot it to my face.
    Don’t look down and you’ll be ok

你小心點不要射到我臉上來

你不要往下看就沒事

I managed to hold Stella together, and my cock (not the entire cock, just the helmet head) was sliding in and out her shallow valley, I have had much better Spanish experiences at Broadway before but never mind, doing my stuff on this beautiful young lady just put the pleasure Point at a different level . Before long, while I look straight into Stella’s beautiful big starry eyes, I cum. As I was looking into her eyes, I couldn’t tell if I was shoot out or just dripping - man, one day you guys will all get old and you won’t see those all mighty cum shots no more, nevertheless, I couldn’t expect Stella to give me any after cum services, so I let her collapsed on top of me. To maintain the body contact so I can rub my cock on her tits some more until I went totally soft.

Stella got off me and used some tissue to clean me up, they don’t use wet wipes here as with ensuite shower, most clients will wash themselves afterwards.

Stella asked me to have a rest while she has a quick wash,

Then she came back to offer me a head massage as there was still time, that was nice and she knows not to mess up my hair as I’m going back to work .

Then it’s my time to wash. After drying and got dressed, I gave Stella a $20 tip and thank her for the lovely session.

Stella walked me down to reception, we have to stop half way on the stairways as there were two new customers coming up from the back stairs. Saw Alice took them to the waiting area, Alice then waited for me to come down and asked me how was everything. I told her Stella is beautiful lovely girl and I like her very much. One final embrace and kiss on the cheek before I walked down the back stairs and a much happier old man feeling some what youthful!

Har punting, how all men deserved to be pampered and this is what RnT is all about man !

Just telling it as it was, like what you see then Stella is highly recommended.

Cheers
    Work of art by the master.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Work of art by the master.
    Thanks Mickey,

You are too kind, many people complaining my reviews too long, they probably more like yours - concise and to the point.

You need to come to town more often and share more.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I saw Stella about 2-3 weeks ago.

Lovely lady, chatty, eloquent, interesting and interested, genuinely nice girl. Reasonably pretty and shapely, absolutely perfect C boobies which she was happy for me to kiss and play with.

Only sad bit is service pretty limited. Other than that, she’s great.

Hi ML,

Spot on assessment on Stella.

I know what you mean by her limited services. To me that would be one of her attractiveness. Young and fresh, relatively NTI, I would be disappointed or even felt sorry for her if she TT me like Yuki in part 1 and then handle my cock like a seasoned Pro a la Candy and Susan . Of course, I won’t say no if she did, But different ladies for different times and different needs at the occasion.

Put it this way, when I see Susan for a 30 min quickly, I just lay there and spread my legs and let her pampering away.

With Stella, I took it slow, enjoyed the company and conversations , admired her beauty and be totally satisfied just as well.

As always, each to his own and I’m just glad that I have met Stella.

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Thank you for review of Stella. She work on Tue and Wed.

Stella, China, 163cm, 53kg, dress 7, slim fit, natural 34C-24-34, milky silky skin, age 24
    (Cheerful. Massage 8, English 8, Popularity 10)
    (Pretty girl, medium brown hair)
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999