Thread: KTV Ho chi minh

Senior Member(無間使者)

KTV Ho chi minh

Found some locals while drinking in walking street they asked if I would like to tag along with them for drinks to another pub, took up the offer and we went to very porsche pub in D1 and then after few drinks we decided to hit KTV, there were 3 girls and 1 guy and all of them spoke little English, after few drinks one of the hot girl from the group let me play around with her, she said she will come to my room after the drinks, we kissed and I went 2nd base with this girl, never done KTV it was my first time. They brought some fruits platter and drinks, the girl I was playing with started to feed me fruits and let me eat them out of her body, after few mins they got cocain and gave me LSD, it was my first time doing any sort of drugs in my life, after 20 or 30 mins it took me to another world, I have never tripped in my life this way, by the time I came to my realisation it was morning around 7 am, I paid around $600 for whole night of drinks, cocain and LSD along with food. In the morning I said good by to the folks and took the taxi to my hotel. It was one of the most scariest moment when I came to my realisation. Had flight in the afternoon so left HCM with wildest memory of my life. Thank you Vietnam.

Holy shit dude be careful!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah dude. When the locals say Cain over there its actually special K

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd love to try the KTV but without the drugs especially overseas.