Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $45 per hour massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

$45 per hour massage

Good to see at least one shop starting to get creative on pricing.

Current SPECIAL price for shop fee is $45.

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-ANNERLEY.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's a 13% saving on total costs. If the pics are real and the extras are standard prices and the service is good, then well worth the visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Will be interesting to see any response from other massage shops. Is this place any good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    That's a 13% saving on total costs. If the pics are real and the extras are standard prices and the service is good, then well worth the visit.
    Ad states - Please note advertising pic is for display purposes only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’ll be flooded at the moment ha ha but I suspect it’s to attract customers - hopefully it’s not bait with now ok then intro the boilers but you can only try - based on the ad I’m keen but not while the rush that’s coming their way

Hopefully someone posts up a review or feedback

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for that Falcon. I missed that bit. So it's probably just another boiler shop. Plenty on the Northside that do $50.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Thanks for that Falcon. I missed that bit. So it's probably just another boiler shop. Plenty on the Northside that do $50.
    They are getting smarter and appearing more genuine but it’s the signs and yes that’s a raging red flag but I’m still willing for a fair message and if vague will not bother

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Increase your odds park your car once zigzag between 4 shops within 2 mins of each other, if you cant get lucky drive to Carina do the same thing LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Increase your odds park your car once zigzag between 4 shops within 2 mins of each other, if you cant get lucky drive to Carina do the same thing LOL
    There are 5 shops actually within 2 mins of each other. Bloody amazing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Easier just to do 50.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksugar View Post
    There are 5 shops actually within 2 mins of each other. Bloody amazing
    LOL I cant count Bro & there was also the joint above 5star which didn't last long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to that shop just after it opened, I think. Good massage from a nice Korean gal in her 30s, will go again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went today, saw J-girl L****. I'm thinking the special has them burnt out. Attitude was cold as, 2 or 3 word answers to any attempt at a conversation, massage was reasonable. After the hot towel wipe down, I was put thru about 5 mins of finger nails up and down my legs. Upon the question, I still went thru with it.... and regretted it immediately, I've got bigger boobs and a mechanical action like she just wanted to be somewhere else.
    Last edited by GeorgeJetson; 28-10-2022 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheap deal shops $45.00 WTF
    Girls get paid nothing for one hour in a cheap deal shop by bosses, bosses keep 100% massage price commission.
    Most Girls like $45.00 @ 30 mins then turn over more customers and make tips faster.
    They are happy with more money & more customers and can please more believe me.
    Cheap 60 mins girls who massage have low morale and get pissed off with owners who are greedy.
    Some girls in cheap shops never get commission on massage just tips $ so girls over charge on tips or push tips too much to survive and cut 60 mins to 30 mins or 45 mins.
    Some owners take 65% massage price give girls 35% massage price, others give girls 45% commission and owners keep $55% massage price
    Do not waste money on cheap $40.00 shops at one hour was $40.0 at 60 mins , now $50.00 at 60 mins, a shit service over priced tips or old fart Boilers at $50.00 for 60 mins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Cheap deal shops $45.00 WTF
    Girls get paid nothing for one hour in a cheap deal shop by bosses, bosses keep 100% massage price commission.
    Most Girls like $45.00 @ 30 mins then turn over more customers and make tips faster.
    They are happy with more money & more customers and can please more believe me.
    Cheap 60 mins girls who massage have low morale and get pissed off with owners who are greedy.
    Some girls in cheap shops never get commission on massage just tips $ so girls over charge on tips or push tips too much to survive and cut 60 mins to 30 mins or 45 mins.
    Some owners take 65% massage price give girls 35% massage price, others give girls 45% commission and owners keep $55% massage price
    Do not waste money on cheap $40.00 shops at one hour like Alderley was $40.0 at 60 mins , now $50.00 at 60 mins, a shit service over priced tips or old fart Boilers at $50.00 for 60 mins.
    Are you losing business due to these $45-$50 shops? The reason is obviously to attract people to want to take up the hour session so that more can be offered while in the room.

I've actually had a recent success at a $50/h shop, girl with hot body and ready to please. Tipped $150. Would I have gone if it was $45 for 30 mins? No I wouldn't.

Each pricing strategies can work if the shop knows how to control the girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Are you losing business due to these $45-$50 shops? The reason is obviously to attract people to want to take up the hour session so that more can be offered while in the room.

I've actually had a recent success at a $50/h shop, girl with hot body and ready to please. Tipped $150. Would I have gone if it was $45 for 30 mins? No I wouldn't.

Same here. Had a recent experience at $50/hr + $150 tip, well worth it. Young nice body energetic willing to please. In this case, opening anew tik tok has lost some customers so Plumeria has dropped the price (I think).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post

What you saying by this comment ?> more can be offered while in the room unbelievably talk.
    what is you experience in running a shop?
    Dick Head
    I do not like the words you - use- WTF CONTROL Girls!
    who do you think you are making that comment?

This is you !
    A guy who likes to : Control a women, have a way of always intruding and not letting the other person decide for themselves
    Unique Thai is very busy an is fair to staff giving them respect they deserve not controlling the girls but managing them well

The Manager owners are very positive and popular.
    Try the new 4 girls including recruited last week and the other 7 existing girls
    At Unique -they have a new African girl.
    Including the Asian girls being - Vietnamese , Thai , Taiwanese , Japanese , Fijian.
    A bevy of great girls are working hard in Unique
    Nuru Jell is nice
    Go away Dick Head Chips

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    what is you experience in running a shop?
    Dick Head
    I do not like the words you - use- WTF CONTROL Girls!
    who do you think you are making that comment?

This is you !
    A guy who likes to : Control a women, have a way of always intruding and not letting the other person decide for themselves
    Unique Thai is very busy an is fair to staff giving them respect they deserve not controlling the girls but managing them well

The Manager owners are very positive and popular.
    Try the new 4 girls including recruited last week and the other 7 existing girls
    At Unique -they have a new African girl.
    Including the Asian girls being - Vietnamese , Thai , Taiwanese , Japanese , Fijian.
    A bevy of great girls are working hard in Unique
    Nuru Jell is nice
    Go away Dick Head Chips
    What are you on about Herpetology? Calm down mate. Sorry, I don't have experience running a shop like you. And I didn't mention anything about Unique Thai - why are you bringing Unique Thai into this?

I am simply sharing my experience as a customer that lower entry pricing for a 1h massage session for customers can lead to customers not feeling rushed, and as a result more willing to spend more on extras. Just providing a different perspective! Each to their own I suppose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have now added the user name that suggests a keen interest in the science of reptiles and amphibians to my ignore list.
    After months of reading - and often trying to comprehend his/her posts - I have yet to find a contribution that actually adds value to any discussion.
    And he/she has ensured that my desire to visit 'Unique Thai' at any time in the near or distant future has now finally reached zero.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I have now added the user name that suggests a keen interest in the science of reptiles and amphibians to my ignore list.
    After months of reading - and often trying to comprehend his/her posts - I have yet to find a contribution that actually adds value to any discussion.
    And he/she has ensured that my desire to visit 'Unique Thai' at any time in the near or distant future has now finally reached zero.
    Very well said and I concur 100%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast