Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $45 per hour massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s simply a business strategy and in an odd way working well for them, nothing more or less - not a sinister plot in the pricing…..girls choose to work where they want and have some flexibility despite what some think or want….

Sorry if boilers want to hide and dupe and shops bait guys in with an odd hottie don’t get surprised when guys show up and walk or take no extras and bag the crap out of them here

The shop fee is pretty much irrelevant - $5-$10 difference range when the shop has consistency is not a sign of anything

There possibly seems others issues at play with shops raised di let’s keep it on topic -
    Yes it’s great to see shops thinking about costs and prices as it’s getting competitive but I’d say get rid of boilers before prices dropping and I’d rather 2 ok options than 1 hottie and 3 boilers - you’ll find 75% won’t come back and meet the hottie and you’ve really got a 1 person consistent income stream

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Incoherent nonsense
    You are an absolute clown bro. Stick to unique Thai with the dog ugly boilers

Senior Member(無間使者)

PM updates

PM sent Johnny
    Update you.
    Last edited by Herpetology; 06-11-2022 at 04:05 PM. Reason: PM and talk easy as ll fine

Senior Member(無間使者)

True facts 💯

$45 its you money
    Last edited by Herpetology; 06-11-2022 at 06:51 PM. Reason: PM Unique for facts on staff

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey herpetology who’s on the roster at unique Thai this week ? Got any photos? Save me a text !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok I’m lost - thought this thread was about pricing of base costs - not that is really matters but anyway….where the hell does unique Thai fit in…

The desperate measures are now sad to promote a shop - never going and would actually avoid

Keep it on topic keep the crap out of it - like the place, hate the place but provide reasoning and move on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread went off tangent because Herpetology started calling $45/h massage bs etc.

I've had some positive experiences with $45 - $50/h massages as it allows shops to attract customers to stay for longer, which subsequently could lead to higher spend with extras for the girls.

Now to bring this thread back.... I've went to the $45/h shop in Annerley as per this thread's original locanto link last week. First time visiting this shop and it was great to have the rear entrance which is rather private.

Sadly, the girl who greeted was in her 40s or 50s... so I walked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    ... so I walked.
    ....walked somewhat diagonally across Ipswich Rd into Dudley St?

Which is roughly what happened to me a few days ago...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought Dudley was ok…..been meaning to go there and still might but tread carefully

Most shops seem to go from say 45 to 55 to 65 (or around there) or so with extras being 50 to 200 it’s clear where money is made and easier to make

Plenty of talk on here about just taking the 1p option so for shops who maybe do not have the golden girls it’s a good Venus trap

As a side the prices seem to reset after an hour so back to 65 if you want 2 hours - never done it but assume that means another extras package too if you want a second shot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So does that mean Daydream charging $80 is a rip-off?

I suppose you are paying extra for CBD location, but is it also the difference between a Gambaro's steak and a pub steak?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    I thought Dudley was ok…..been meaning to go there and still might but tread carefully

Most shops seem to go from say 45 to 55 to 65 (or around there) or so with extras being 50 to 200 it’s clear where money is made and easier to make

Plenty of talk on here about just taking the 1p option so for shops who maybe do not have the golden girls it’s a good Venus trap

As a side the prices seem to reset after an hour so back to 65 if you want 2 hours - never done it but assume that means another extras package too if you want a second shot
    What I meant was.....I had a similar experience as SmithChips at the $45/h place and ended up walking across the road into Dudley St.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    ....walked somewhat diagonally across Ipswich Rd into Dudley St?

Which is roughly what happened to me a few days ago...
    Exactly what I did...!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    So does that mean Daydream charging $80 is a rip-off?
    CBD rents are a lot more expensive than Annerley. However Touch in West End charges the same VERY high price for massage. Then again, all of the staff can give a good massage, so it's a quality thing. Like your steak analogy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12