Thread: How do some of these shops find these girls overseas?

Junior Member(有D料到)

How do some of these shops find these girls overseas?

In particular im talking about shops like n5m that find japanese girls who have been in aus for 1-2 days. Are they flying them out from Japan?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Recruitment Agency

Banned
    Some put ads in local newspapers and on social media

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who cares, it's none of my business

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As far as mainland chinese MILF’s go, I’ve heard several ladies in different shops say they invested between $10-16,000 with people in China to be managed through the whole process of getting here with usually a student visa and a 3 year job in a shop.

It is always explained the same way. The agent in China is somehow a mutual “friend” of the lady and the mama-san in Sydney. At the local end some shops will now also help women obtain ‘refugee’ visas whch allow residency and work indefinitely. That’s only a $1,500 cost to get the job.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Some put ads in local newspapers and on social media
    I asked a new Japanese ML how she got the job. She said she read a ad in the local Japanese site online.

I also regularly saw classified ads in local Chinese newspapers advertising for massage girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To my knowledge I was told the mamasans is well connected. Despite owners have different shops they all know each other. So they share information, share girls.
    Someone knows someone.

Banned
    Many of the shops are owned by criminal underworld types. The shops exist to launder drug profits and to run immigration rackets. Some of the older ladies we see are forced into this work to pay off their or their sons’ gambling debts incurred in their home country. We saw this in Melbourne a lot before Covid, where I’m certain that half of the WLs in the city were Chinese grandmas in their 60s.

The poor grandma comes here on a tourist visa or family reunion visa and works her ass off until the debt is paid twice over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve certainly met many ladies late 40’s and above working in Sydney shops to repay family debts in China. However, I am not sure that the debtholder has compelled them to come here and whore to repay the money.

In most cases it’s because of different values around familial responsibilities. With the added intense desire to ensure the their children advance educationally, socially and economically.

But there seem to be some seriously fucking spoilt adult age sons in China. I know 2 ladies working to either ensure a son can get an apartment or capitalise a business. But no doubt these ladies assume they’ll be living with sonny-boy until their dying day.

What I can’t believe that all the family and friends of these ladies really believe they earn all this money here as cleaners or in restaurants.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The term "Little Emperors" comes to mind...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seen then advertise on local language sites.