Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rude Mamasans and Poor Communication

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I think all you touch is soft papayas of a middle-age woman.
    Imo you never been to any shops
    Walk the talk
    Give details of what you said after Ahlungor asked to proof it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpitt69 View Post
    Love this tomboy, sent me to down stairs such as dungeon
    Never return since and diagnosed PTSD
    I want to see the AR on that trip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, before daylight, perhaps there are a few more decent Mamasans around :

Summer at Summerville’s
    Angela at MAC
    Nana at Sussex Star
    Eva at Sydney Baby

But none of them are still working so all off limits,

So I’ll say let’s see Candy @VIP Pyrmont or 518 Kent St

Or Coco at 485 Parramatta Rd Leichhardt
    Or Ada at Campsie?
    Sorry Champ unlike your good self I haven’t been to every parlour in Greater Sydney
    I can only comment on places I’ve been to and Mamasans I’ve met

Haha! Dragon lady - name is Fiona, she's pretty tho

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve genuinely enjoyed knowing and spending (just chatting) time with only three mama-sans:

CC at 47 Sydenham Road (thanks for more home-cooked meals than I could ever eat and the free time to eat them)

Jennifer (formerly of Cromer Corner and whereabouts now unknown. Having the decency to spend so much time giving the new punter so much etiquette advice, and health and safety training - emotional, physical and financial- once captured).

CoCo at 485 (just for radiating a warm welcome and genuine appreciation for my visit, in any state, to whomever at anytime of the day or night).

Every other one that springs to mind right now is one I would happily dox myself to testify against if that day ever comes. Or give a chapter to in my forthcoming memoirs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The thing I don’t get about Sydney Baby is that their website and forum roster is completely incomprehensible. and no WeChat. Why don’t they do it like Pope Street where you can see pics of who the girls are together with what day they are on. It’s not hard is it? the receptionist is pleasant but the system is devilish. Or is it some very cunning marketing ploy?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpitt69 View Post
    Imo you never been to any shops
    Walk the talk
    Give details of what you said after Ahlungor asked to proof it
    If you pay for the cab fare and $200 punt expenses and $300 for 2 hours of my time totally $500 up I'll happy to bring you there.

Show me the money if you have it. Or shut up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you pay for the cab fare and $200 punt expenses and $300 for 2 hours of my time totally $500 up I'll happy to bring you there.

How’d you get so rich if your time is only worth $150 an hour?

I’m only asking out of curiosity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    O yah the tomboy is a nasty one.
    Pretty sure she's not there anymore...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Alice at Broadway is an institution. From a customer's point of view she is elite.
    Jessie at SP has been superb to me. I honestly wish her shops were closer and I would spend more time there.
    I feel like Bella at 41 Epping has all the trademarks of a good owner. Real potential for that to be my go to shop.
    Cherry at Top Ryde always a pleasure.
    Owner at Hills Family Massage is a really genuinely lovely lady.
    There's a trend here, the majority of the best owners/managers were top notch ml themselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    There's a trend here, the majority of the best owners/managers were top notch ml themselves.
    I think that’s likely true. But in my experience (only 2 cases to base this on), the very very worst mamasans, untrusted by the girls who they work to death and compel to do all kinds of things they would rather not do, are also ex-WL.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    I think that’s likely true. But in my experience (only 2 cases to base this on), the very very worst mamasans, untrusted by the girls who they work to death and compel to do all kinds of things they would rather not do, are also ex-WL.
    Well I can speak for only three of the ladies I mentioned, but they were great mls. I mean way, way better than average. Beautiful, erotic, sensual, gentle, service oriented girls, but also strong work ethic to go with it. There was another owner I never got to see but from all reports she fit that category as well, I only know her post shop days and she is quite the most gentle caring soul, and from others posts was a great mamasan too.

True some of the worst have been ex wls also. Never saw them before they jumped the desk but I dare say their service matched their attitude.

Maybe my theory doesn't hold up to scrutiny, rather it just shows a lot of ml become shop owners..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Am I the only one, who had a strange experience with 227 mamasan or met a different person? Haha

Ada stanmore 200 - best one for me so far, treated me like family, always sweet and kind.

107 chil - pretty good to me, gives me hug and attentive if being late.

Parramatta Blossom - Same the woman mamasan, nice and gives me tips

Former shops

Old OVB - Nicole and Vicky very nice to me.

Tokyo Studio - Mamasan treated me well, always tells about new talent and we talk about Japan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Am I the only one, who had a strange experience with 227 mamasan or met a different person? Haha

Ada stanmore 200 - best one for me so far, treated me like family, always sweet and kind.

107 chil - pretty good to me, gives me hug and attentive if being late.

Parramatta Blossom - Same the woman mamasan, nice and gives me tips

Former shops

Old OVB - Nicole and Vicky very nice to me.

Tokyo Studio - Mamasan treated me well, always tells about new talent and we talk about Japan.
    I think they all think you're very very cute.

Banned
    How’d you get so rich if your time is only worth $150 an hour?

I’m only asking out of curiosity.
    I get rich by showing people like paulpitt69 rub 'N' tug joints and force him to rob a bank for me.

Banned
    I get rich by showing people like paulpitt69 rub 'N' tug joints and force him to rob a bank for me.

This seems to be the standard type of post you do and your childish response to any criticism, it makes me wonder if you are in fact a child or just a pathetic moron, maybe both.............

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I asked a mamasan whether a WL would do FS. She replied that she would ask her to do it with me. Such is the power of a mamasan.

This is true. Few ml I've been with told me about mamasan asking the girls to see mamasans "friends" or her customers cause they ask for FS. And if the mamasan tells them to, they can't say no? Some girls are okay with it. However some don't like it cause they rather be exclusive to who they can do fs too.
    As a result this ml I've been seeing, she does fs but doesn't want mamasan or other girls to know cause she end up getting customers asking for fs and if she refuses they make a scene/complaint.
    So when we fuck she tries to keep it quiet as possible but I found that cute seeing her resist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    This is true. Few ml I've been with told me about mamasan asking the girls to see mamasans "friends" or her customers cause they ask for FS. And if the mamasan tells them to, they can't say no? Some girls are okay with it. However some don't like it cause they rather be exclusive to who they can do fs too.
    As a result this ml I've been seeing, she does fs but doesn't want mamasan or other girls to know cause she end up getting customers asking for fs and if she refuses they make a scene/complaint.
    So when we fuck she tries to keep it quiet as possible but I found that cute seeing her resist.
    This exactly the same wth bareback FS in 2 FS shops I know. The mama-san will not let the girls charge customers extra for it, or refuse it. It’s a word of mouth free extra for her loyal punters wanting such a thing.

I was told this by 2 ladies and it cross checks with other punters who know them in different shops. Same girl gives BB included free with the FS on the Northside on the weekend day but won’t let you go uncovered for less than $50-100 extra way out west on a weekday.

You’d think it’d be the opposite with wealthier north shore types being charged more than the poor battlers on the city limits.

Banned
    You’d think it’d be the opposite with wealthier north shore types being charged more than the poor battlers on the city limits.
    The poorest in Sydney live in North Shore especially Artarmon.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ask money fr yr mum kid
    So naïve in adult forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast