Thread: J Lynka She did a titty 69 wow

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

J Lynka She did a titty 69 wow

So feeling horny once again and decided to pop into 42G for a punt. Got a lineup (saw a few familiar faces like Sunny and EE hahaha) and was recommended J Lynka. Paid the damage and out comes Lynka, grabbing my hand and taking me to the room. First impressions was that she's got a girl next door kinda look. What hooks me is her really chirpy personality. You the cutesy, airheard kinda personality? That's Lynka. Super chirpy and grabbed my hands and led me to the room so was a really good first impression.

Into the room and she immediately came and gave me a nice long kiss. DFK big tick! I helped her with the bed sheets and then it was shower time. Very playful throughout even during washing. Using her whole body and those biiiiig natural tits and rubbed them all over my body. There was also constant eye contact and lots of DFK in the shower. Holy moly I haven't experienced something like this in a while. She even gave me a nice catbath and a shower BBBJ. One of the highlights of the shower was she put some feminine wash on my hands and got me to wash her pussy! Fuck me! I was washing her pussy and DFKing her and this was still just the shower. My god this will be a good punt.

So we dried up and went onto the bed and just held each other and DFKed for a good 10 minutes. As we were kissing and cuddling I was feeling all over her body and pussy which is shaved btw. Just felt amazingly sensual. Comes over my ear lobes and starts licking me all over my neck, periodically coming in for some more DFK and then some lovely cat bath on my nipples.

After a while she'd slowly make her way down for some sensual BBBJ. Lots of eye contact and ball sucking. You could tell she's got technique. After a while she positioned herself with her tits dangling over my mouth and we did FUCKING TITTY 69. Did not even realise this was a thing. Basically her tits were in my face which I got to suck and fondle whilst her mouth was catbathing my nipples. It was so fucking unique but in a good way. After a bit I grabbed her hips and positioned her down more for actual 69. Loved licking those smooth pussy lips and it was delicious. Literally almost spent so much time on the foreplay but it was so worth it. Fucking then comes down and gives me a titty fuck and a BBBJ. I literally couldn't hold it much longer so asked her to dom me up and she rode me CG for a bit and then I switched to mish. I came so fast in that session. Literally a few pumps in mish whilst DFKing her and I just couldn't hold it in.

The build up and the foreplay was expertly done. We cleaned up and then cuddled for a bit whilst DFKing. She knew time was going by and wasted no time in getting me hard again with some cat bath and a nice BBBJ then we just kissed as I wanked for a second shot. I was buggered but had one of the most amazing experiences.

Her body is curvy. Not fat but not super skinny. Key features are those fucking big natural D-E cup tits and a nice ass. Would I see her again? Fuck yea. Damn everytime I think I'm bored of punting, it pulls me back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    There you go. Who would have thought about a titty 69. Haven’t been to the G in a while but have been impressed with all my visits earlier this year.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    There you go. Who would have thought about a titty 69. Haven’t been to the G in a while but have been impressed with all my visits earlier this year.
    Yea man it was the strangest sex move. Never thought about a position like that but there you go I've learnt something new.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Her photos looks busty with nice biiiig boobs
    Looking forward