Thread: French Celia

Senior Member(無間使者)

French Celia

I know there are a few reviews of Celia already, so I’ll give you the most recent update. This was my first time seeing her, but I’ve always been interested as I heard many good things about her and it’s a rare chance to see a French girl so I had to try.

First impression was wow what a cutey! She greets me, we hug and I can feel her affection. I get a good feel of her body and she has a curvy figure with a bit of meat. I heard she may have gained abit of weight and although I don’t know compare, she does seem to have a bit of cushion which I love. She has a lovely smile and combined with her French accent it’s so damn hot! She asks me if I’ve ever been with a French girl and this type of flirty banter turns me on.

In the shower she’s very good at conversating whilst being physical. Soaps up my body, grinds against it, moves my hands up to her tits and gives an amazing standing p slide against her peachy bum.

Onto the bed I she likes to take control but doesn’t rush. She didn’t really offer any kissing which was a bummer, I felt like that would’ve really capped it off, but I enjoy the rest of her body. She makes her way down to my p and works it like a pro. She really knows how to give a bj it felt amazing. I tell her I love it sloppy to which she spits on it and says “Like that?”. I found throughout the session she really took my subtle cues and was there to please me. She sucks me from front on, 69, doggy position from side to show her ass in the mirror, and facing me on her side so I get a full view of her tits and p which was very hot.

She slips the rubber on and jumps on top. Starts riding me and rides me switching up the tempo and variations. She knows what positions work best for the contours of each other’s bodies. Doggy is hot with her arching her back and pushing herself against me. Mish is very passionate, too bad that kissing was off the cards. She has a lot of energy and I had to keep up haha. Not for the faint hearted! All in all I would 100% recommend!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the review. Have you tried Miki and Alia? How do you feel Celia’s face beautiful compared to those two top pretty girls?

Or who is the best beautiful girl in your eye so far?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for the review. I would like kissing but I still want to try her.