Person's Name : Queen

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $220/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, rimming/tromboning, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, mish (CIM offered but I didn't get that far)

Size/shape : Pretty and elegant, tall, slim and shapely, C/D-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : 100% - lovely girl, great service

My experience/comments : I’ve had my eye on Queen for a while and today got round to booking her.

Nice and easy parking outside the shop on a Sunday morning and I was met by the ever cheerful and helpful Sara who greeted me by name (I hadn’t given my name when I booked) and she said “Long time” – they obviously keep very good records about their customers.

Sara showed me to the room and I paid and was soon joined by Queen.

I very much like what I saw – Queen is tall and elegant. She has a pretty face and was beautifully presented with good make-up, false eye-lashes and her hair tied back with a white flower. She was wearing a long, figure-hugging traditional dress with a long slit up the side. Very nice.

Queen immediately put her arms around my neck and sensually stuck her tongue in my mouth.

I stripped and showered while Queen readied the room. She stripped and joined me for a good washing, at one stage kneeling in front of me and giving me a blow-job while washing my bum – all very promising.

She has a lovely slim but still shapely figure with perfect C/D-cups and a shaved (but very slightly stubbly) bush.

Onto the bed and Queen knelt over me for some more kissing and gradually worked her way all the way down, with a flicking tongue, to my feet and started sucking my toes.

She then moved up and started sucking my cock. It was a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and soft and sensual with no teeth, good use of her tongue, plenty of saliva, no interruptions and lovely eye-contact.

Queen started to lick my balls and I raise my knees in the air. She took the hint and said “I rim you” so I turned over and knelt on all-fours, with my head down and bum up. Queen knelt behind me and gave me a very good rimming while stroking my cock. Meanwhile, I was watching the action in the side-on mirror.

After a while this become too much and I turned over for some more BJ before asking for some 69.

Queen moved round and was soon moaning and twitching. She didn’t suck me much but soon squirmed away saying “I cum”.

After a breather I got her to lie down for some DATY. This was great as Queen has a lovely pussy and I also gently finger-fucked her.

Queen used her hands and pulled her pussy-lips apart to improve my access. Then she writhed and squealed, pushed my head away and covered her pussy with her hands saying she’d cum again.

I lay down for some more BJ but soon had to ask her to get a condom. When I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth, she said “Of course, my pleasure”.

We started with some cowgirl and it was good looking up at her and playing with her tits but she wasn’t moving much so I soon asked her to switch to the mish.

This was much, much better as Queen had her knees in the air and was moaning nicely as I gradually went faster. I was great looking down at her pretty face (although one of her eye-lashes was falling off which was a bit distracting) and her pussy felt so good that I just kept going until I squirted.

Queen said that she thought I was going to cum in her mouth but I said “Next time”.

She tided me up and offered a massage but I got her to lie in my arms for a lovely chat.

Queen’s English is very good and the photos they use are real. She is from near Shanghai, has been here several years and works at N5M Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays, having a “proper job” other days.

We talked about many things and ignored the “time’s up” phone calls until I said that I’d better shower. After dressing I put my watch on and saw that we were 15 minutes over time.

We had a final hug and a kiss and I gave Sara some very positive feedback as I was leaving.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow good details of service girl. Shop’s good facilities with great greetings
    Thanks for sharing
    Queen has many good feedback

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Review here says C/D cup bust
    Profile says EE

Did she get breast enlargements in between now then then?

Queen is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Disappointed, maybe it was her off day but the fake moaning put me off and lack luster cowgirl was not what I expected.

To top it off she gave me a toothy bbbj and ended up leaving a cut on the top of my tool so was left feeling very deflated.

Have had great punts at N5M but Queen really was very disappointing.