Establishment : Lalabell’s Erotic Massage
WeChat: Lalabells18
Address: 18 Ferndell St, South Granville NSW 2142
Hours: Open 7 Days, 10am -8pm

ML: C Bobo (Day 1)

Date visit: Opening day

Received WeChat from a long lost friend, informing she took over new management shop so turned up to support today. After lunch at Cabramatta arrived the shop, easy parking at shop front.

Greeted by Jennifer, one of the naughty and cheeky Thai lady with Taiwanese background, she is fluent with Chinese English and Thai. Shown me around, new decorations shop clean lost count 4-5 rooms, big shower in the room as licensed with brothel.

Surprisingly saw another good ML, previous owner DHM Bobo returned from China. Told Jennifer that I would like Bobo service. Paid for an hour and Cheeky Jennifer smacked my bum before left me enjoying my session with Bobo in the room. Bobo has good massage skill, crawled up to the table started back massage with heaps of elbows works releasing knots bloody good. Bobo left Sydney for 2-3 after sold DHM, chatted a lots but she is a good listener too. Tickling and teasing end of part one.

Part 2, exposed her natural beautiful shape of D with right curvy with good proportions of body, B2B was pressed heavily good interactions cat bathed and fingers on every parts of my body especially groin area, Spanish is fluent from Bobo nice use of her assets. Her hand job utilised both her hands with air blew my little one such of bj and sexy expressions, fuck…erupted me

Bobo mid to late 20, 160cm busty top natural D very good in massage and good understanding with customers. Probably have to ask brother Ahlungor for confirmation.