Person's Name : Marine and Naomi

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $270/1hr each
    Extras Cost : My sanity

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, Footjob, Ball licking, DATY, cowgirl,reverse cowgirl, lying around chatting

Size/shape : Both very Pretty in vastly different ways. Marine slim, elegant almost classic Nth Thai look, Naomi large breasted, more rounded features.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : 100% - lovely and fun girls

My experience/comments : Bit of a tragic for Marine, I have had a crush on her for many years and across several shops. Also really like seeing Naomi but my apologies to her,Marine is my fav.

I am very much a legs and face man and I really like my ladies in stockings, today both ladies obliged by popping on white stockings for me (I supplied)
    Gotta say great contrast against their tanned bodies.
    Marine showered me because the shower ain't big enough for Me, Marine and Naomi's Jugs.
    Quick wash and on to the bed with Marine taking me from behind while Naomi belted me with her boobs, whilst telling me to be gentle LOL
    A bit of boob play (not a boob man) and they lay me down to pamper me.
    Marine started on the BBBJ with Naomi giving me a loooong DFK before standing over me so I could feast on her pussy.
    I had to tell Marine to slow down several times as she had me on the verge of coming way to soon.
    Unbeknown to me (my face firmly buried in Naomi Pier, Marine had shifted and was giving me a stocking clad foot job.
    Now I have foot jobs before but this felt different, quite nice and gentle as she slid up and down the length of my shaft.
    Kept hammering Naomis clit until she was done then I got to see what Marine was doing to me. Very nice.
    Marine then asked if I wanted sex, which I definitely was ready for. So Marine squatted on and went to work. Oh my God it is such a lovely sight watching Marine in white stockings, tanned skin bouncing up and down on my cock. I had to stop and give her a kiss, then back to work while Naomi dropped in behind to lick my balls or try to whilst avoiding being squashed by Marine.
    Marine then switched to RV Cowgirl and rode me hard with Naomi's pussy and my face going at it for round 2.
    Trying hard not to come here.....both girls moaning and grinding and driving me nuts.
    Not sure why but time to switch again and Naomi takes up the RV Cowgirl spot and Marine stands over me so I can do what I do best. Every now and then she looks down intently to watch me eating her out while Naomi gets in to a solid rhythm.
    Now at this point I am thinking....fuck this is fantastic and I really want to stop and have both ladies suck me to CIM but Marine has not come yet and she needs to and Naomi is driving me nuts, damn wish I could see her ass bouncing up and down.
    Damn it I have to come.....too fucking good.....but I don't think Naomi realised so she kept up the thrusting and I got Marine over the line.

Phew and still 20 mins left but I am more than satisfied so we spent the time cuddling on the bed and chatting.

WIR - Hell yeah, not my first double with them and will not be my last but I do always feel like I am paying too much attention to Marine in these sessions.
    I do love having one lady keeping my mouth busy with DFK and DATY while the other looks after my cock any way she likes.

always 10/10 with these two.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried these two this week and it was probably the best money I've ever spent for time with WLs.
    I'd seen both of them individually beforehand hoping to build familiarity but it was in vain, too far back and neither remembered me haha (Marine seemed to when we were getting dressed at the end when I mentioned where I lived, I quoted them the dates from my log and she checked her client log haha). Can't take it personally, to paraphrase M Bison, "For you, the day Marine/Naomi graced your cock was the most important day in your life, but for me? It was Tuesday." but they were both so good and flirty for me. They were both in dresses and looked amazing. We got the big suite at the very back with the bathroom, and the lighting was more like a hotel, yellow lamp rather than the low red lights.
    If I don't go again I'll probably remember that night when I'm dying lmao, how sad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    got to try Naomi, but have to agree with OP i think i got a bit of a crush on Marine too across the multi shops

Marine and Naomi are working today

Come to try one of the best options for Double

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com