Thread: Mia (Thai) - Naughty and dodgy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mia (Thai) - Naughty and dodgy

Price - $70/hour + $70 (B2B? and NHJ)
    Name: Mia
    Ethnicity: Thai
    Services offered:B2B Slide, NHJ

227 NSH has good reputation in my list. In my past 5 years punting "career", I have some hit&miss in 227 but overall this shop is still the top one in my mind (R&T only). I read some reports saying the new shop 41Epping is understand the same management as 227 NSH, and some girls working in 227 NSH are working in 41 Epping also. So I think it's time to give it a try. Supposed to book Mellisa (I had amazing experience with her last year in 227, incredible "mouth" skill ) but she was not available in the next 1hr, so I told papasan"then Mia pls" due to her C cup on Wechat, lol.

The 41 Epping is good place, 5 or 6 big rooms and most of them have toilet inside. Mia later told me there is a speical room that has two massage tables (not sure what fun they provide for that room). Anyway, back to the girl. Mia's picture on Wechat is 100% accurate, Thai girl with pretty face, busty, tan skin (normal for Thai), long legs, and amazing boob

Part 1: she does know massage for sure, gave me good massage in part 1. But I don't really care the part 1 as I only expect the part 2, hehe. We still did some chit chat to warm up. She asked "have you been here before", I told her "nope, but I have been to 227 many times" - think it's an intimation of "yes I want the extra"

Part 2: end of quick part 1, she started doing some teasing. Then it's time to turn over Her hand was playing my little one, damn she has good skill on it. Then she asked what I want today
    "what you offer? "
    "handjob is $50, B2B is 70$"

TBH I was sort of down at that moment, in my punting experience, the market price is always $50 for hand job, $100 for CBJ/BBJ, $150 for "big deal". The $50 handjob includes b2b already. When does the inflation impact this industry? BUT, she was playing my "main brain", it was very difficult for me to argue even I knew she was putting wool on my eyes.
    "let's go for B2B then"
    happy smile on her face. She started kissing my body while playing the head. We changed position so I can eat her nice boob (enhanced C cup).

"let's have some boobjob"
    "if you want to put it to here (between her boobs), you need to pay $10 more"

WTF, I lost interest and said "er....next time then". She was still cool and continued the handjob.

Only 10 mins left, I was close to the edge then she finished me with handjob. Afterward, she helped me clean myself and she went to toilet for a quick shower. While laying on the massage table, I just realized where was my "B2B service?" I just eat her boobs twice then purely handjob

Overall it's a good R&T session for me. I am not sure whether she offers the same menu to everyone or just she wanted to milk more $$$ from me. Well, it's not that rare, some girls like to do that dodgy thing when they know the cx is very horny.
    Would I return? I would do it if there is no other girl available, but I will go for $50 only with her.

Banned
    You need a plan with these places
    What you want and how much you want to pay
    227 B’way a CBJ will be $30
    Pt 3 can be obtained in a lot of places for $100/$120
    After that you’re better off going to a full service shop
    Don’t weaken

Banned
    Mia has a reputation for trying to milk a customer as much as she could get away. There was nothing wrong with that.

Initially she worked in 200 Stanmore. She left because she had a issue with attendance.

Then she was with Chill and left it too because of being told off for being late for half an hour one day.

She has put on a huge amount of weight since then.

She has a secret which I enjoyed and once paid $100 for it. But I can't tell it here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds bit dodgy though

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonaus View Post

Overall it's a good R&T session for me. I am not sure whether she offers the same menu to everyone or just she wanted to milk more $$$ from me. Well, it's not that rare, some girls like to do that dodgy thing when they know the cx is very horny.
    Would I return? I would do it if there is no other girl available, but I will go for $50 only with her.
    Do yaself a favour Lemon and take your money elsewhere, she had a chance to make an impression. Make like The Vortex and don't weaken!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried her before too. Her massage was actually not bad. I enjoyed that. However the Part 2 was a ler down as what most comments here, she will try to milk her clients as much as possible.

Hence turning a good experience to much sour.

Will I see her again? Most probably not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonaus View Post
    Price - $70/hour + $70 (B2B? and NHJ)
    Name: Mia
    Ethnicity: Thai
    Services offered:B2B Slide, NHJ

227 NSH has good reputation in my list. In my past 5 years punting "career", I have some hit&miss in 227 but overall this shop is still the top one in my mind (R&T only). I read some reports saying the new shop 41Epping is understand the same management as 227 NSH, and some girls working in 227 NSH are working in 41 Epping also. So I think it's time to give it a try. Supposed to book Mellisa (I had amazing experience with her last year in 227, incredible "mouth" skill ) but she was not available in the next 1hr, so I told papasan"then Mia pls" due to her C cup on Wechat, lol.

The 41 Epping is good place, 5 or 6 big rooms and most of them have toilet inside. Mia later told me there is a speical room that has two massage tables (not sure what fun they provide for that room). Anyway, back to the girl. Mia's picture on Wechat is 100% accurate, Thai girl with pretty face, busty, tan skin (normal for Thai), long legs, and amazing boob

Part 1: she does know massage for sure, gave me good massage in part 1. But I don't really care the part 1 as I only expect the part 2, hehe. We still did some chit chat to warm up. She asked "have you been here before", I told her "nope, but I have been to 227 many times" - think it's an intimation of "yes I want the extra"

Part 2: end of quick part 1, she started doing some teasing. Then it's time to turn over Her hand was playing my little one, damn she has good skill on it. Then she asked what I want today
    "what you offer? "
    "handjob is $50, B2B is 70$"

TBH I was sort of down at that moment, in my punting experience, the market price is always $50 for hand job, $100 for CBJ/BBJ, $150 for "big deal". The $50 handjob includes b2b already. When does the inflation impact this industry? BUT, she was playing my "main brain", it was very difficult for me to argue even I knew she was putting wool on my eyes.
    "let's go for B2B then"
    happy smile on her face. She started kissing my body while playing the head. We changed position so I can eat her nice boob (enhanced C cup).

"let's have some boobjob"
    "if you want to put it to here (between her boobs), you need to pay $10 more"

WTF, I lost interest and said "er....next time then". She was still cool and continued the handjob.

Only 10 mins left, I was close to the edge then she finished me with handjob. Afterward, she helped me clean myself and she went to toilet for a quick shower. While laying on the massage table, I just realized where was my "B2B service?" I just eat her boobs twice then purely handjob

Negotiating during funky time is a mood killer! She looks cute in her photos though. This place is on my radar. Hoping to pull the trigger soon with a visit