Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sydney most luxurious establishments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

sydney most luxurious establishments

i am really curious why no one is talking about some the followings or hardly hard any feedback or after reports

the new golden apple
    a touch of more glass
    dreamgirls130(ML&Nude ML)
    the penthouse
    the nightshade
    tiffanygirls

has anyone visits any of the above recently? pricey as well, or

most of ppl here seems talks more at Ginza Club and kyoto206

anyway just curious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never any of the above but if fancy milfs you are craving Miss Heavens in artarmon to me is the fanciest venue ever! Quality bedrooms and sheets blankets like a 5 star hotel and excellent bathrooms too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Michelles was pretty upmarket. mind you, it is Rushcutters Bay so it was hardly gonna be in some building that looked like it was about 30 seconds away from being condemned or something.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not value for money maybe?

Banned
    The New Golden Apple is very expensive as is A Touch more class
    Both are predominantly Caucasian… no BBBJ
    With premium you get champagne and adult movies
    Very 20th Century quaint
    Nightshade is 42g
    Dreamgirls 130 is run by a Dragon… no lineups and fake photos
    A great venue poorly run
    The Penthouse is no longer competitive on any level
    Tiffany’s is old school… been around for decades
    Mainly Caucasian… no BBBJ… a little exy
    Quite simply it’s about fair value for service
    This forum is very asian oriented so shops with mainly Caucasian girls don’t rate much of a mention

Stiletto is the one ☝️

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    The New Golden Apple is very expensive as is A Touch more class
    Both are predominantly Caucasian… no BBBJ
    With premium you get champagne and adult movies
    Very 20th Century quaint
    Nightshade is 42g
    Dreamgirls 130 is run by a Dragon… no lineups and fake photos
    A great venue poorly run
    The Penthouse is no longer competitive on any level
    Tiffany’s is old school… been around for decades
    Mainly Caucasian… no BBBJ… a little exy
    Quite simply it’s about fair value for service
    This forum is very asian oriented so shops with mainly Caucasian girls don’t rate much of a mention
    I'd assume you would be able to get a bbbj from the girls if your a regular and not a grub, or does your dick have to have a lawyer/dr look to it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been to touch of more class. Overall my experience was great.

Costing for an hour is $350 with some discount for next visit within 2 weeks. Not sure whether it’s still on cards.

Premise wise it’s very clean and good. Only basic services comes with that rate which is kinda fixed for all. Add on services is based on the WL.

Roster are updated regularly.

Cons: you have to pay before you see the selection. And you can’t back off as such. You might be asked to come in for another date. I have seen people fight with reception to get the money back and move to another premise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Semi regular at liaisons and a touch of more class. A bit exxy but decent if ya into western girls. Though its very much a hit and miss, beware of the young fresh talent as they are generally princesses. My advice is stick to the top 3 ladies at those joints, you can expect gfe, kissing, daty, multiple pops etc. BBBJ, anal and other extras are sometimes available, ymmv.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I'd assume you would be able to get a bbbj from the girls if your a regular and not a grub, or does your dick have to have a lawyer/dr look to it?
    Not sure what the point of your post is…
    But the establishments mentioned don’t offer the services that Ginza for example does
    If you do manage to negotiate a BBBJ in these places you will definitely incur an extra charge on top of the already
    Higher price

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pritchard pl, Riverwood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whats weird in those locations is that the girls will do a health check on your lil bro before the session starts.
    I mean i’m all for being safe and clean, but if anyone has anything visible, surely the last thing they worry about is to cure them first, right? And then go back punting after you’re healed.
    It’s the non-visible and blood borne that we should be worried about. So the visual check is pretty much useless I’d think

Ah dunno, may be i’m wrong…

yeah I think Stiletto is the best venue wise, especially when you go up to their top rooms with pool tables etc... but I hate how they inspect you as ucokra mentioned, like inspecting a fruit before you buy... touch, squeeze, turn it over etc...

Banned
    Of the Asian brothels, Ginza Club, Ginza Empire, Kyoto, and Diva Body Tone all have nice interiors. Gladesville 42 is perhaps one level down.

The worst interior by far is Marlenes Brothel, which can only be described as a shit hole. Rooms are like little prison cells and the place is just worn out. Talk about scrimping on costs!

Marlenes looks doddgy as hell, I drive pass it sometimes and I wouldn't walk in as the building looks haunted. haha

I checked out Kyoto on the weekend, they renovated the whole place and it looks clean and modern. I rate them as one of the best facility now.

However the girl I saw; T Zara, she had the prettiest face but worst body. She looked like someone who lost 30kg with all the excess skin... Super nice and friendly but yeah had trouble cumming so had to close my eyes and imagine another punt. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to go to stilettos or liaisons a couple times a week, and while some of the best punts of my life were at these establishments, I also had a ton of really expensive dud sessions. The service is generally less hit or miss at the Asian shops and better value for money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    oh yeah there's definitely a reason why the 'cheap' asian places are so popular for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Flamingo Club/104 Ebley is pretty nice..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Of the Asian brothels, Ginza Club, Ginza Empire, Kyoto, and Diva Body Tone all have nice interiors. Gladesville 42 is perhaps one level down.

The worst interior by far is Marlenes Brothel, which can only be described as a shit hole. Rooms are like little prison cells and the place is just worn out. Talk about scrimping on costs!
    I was getting sucked off by Thai Chanel at 42g when I looked up at the tv and realized it needed a good dusting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Centrefolds of Sydney (Artarmon) is the most luxurious (and expensive) place I've been to. The entry/hallways feel like the back room of an exclusive night club. The rooms are HUGE. I've been told they often have groups of high rollers who party (as opposed to punters who pop & go). Clean and fancy, with complimentary drink fridge. A major contrast compared to any Asian shop, just check out the website photos.
    And yes, the girls do the health check prior to any action. I wonder what happens if you "fail"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast