Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cairns massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Paid Blue Sky a visit on my way through the other day. Things are looking up for Blue Sky, there is a new girl called J****e who is in her early to mid 20s, she has a fit and firm body and a nice hand full of tits. Spoke English well enough and was easy to communicate with. Has a under cut hair style with a lip ring, but I think she looks very sexy. Did not rush the 2 pineapples service and I was very happy to finally get a good looking ML in Cairns. Massage 7/10 Extras 9/10 (extra point because she is good looking). WIR definitely if she is still around the next time I am in Cairns, but unfortunately for Cairns she is only going to be in Cairns for another couple of weeks. She said that she works at a shop in Brisbane (after the flip), but I forgot to ask where due to it been during the extras. If anyone finds out please PM me where she works in Brisbane.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Blues Sky - Coco is a waste of time and money, mutton dressed up as lamb and trying to charge very high prices for nothing in return. Not worth it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The place that i have found to be excllent is 7 star massage on Scott Street Bungalow Monica is fantastic total service best body and apple good also and JoJo from pure life mulgrave road UOTE=pulloff;2521376]In Cairns for work, so trying out the massage shops. There seems to be a massage shop on every corner but finding the ones with extras is the hard part.

Mulgrave Rd near the Cheesecake shop
    Massage 6/10 - 45 for half an hour
    Extra HJ 1 Pineapple 7/10
    WIR probably not
    Can't remember the MLs name

Florence St near the Indian Grocery store
    Boilers, don't waste your time and the place looks very unhygienic.

Appreciate any suggestions for other massage shops with extras to visit in Cairns.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by pulloff View Post
    Paid Blue Sky a visit on my way through the other day. Things are looking up for Blue Sky, there is a new girl called J****e who is in her early to mid 20s, she has a fit and firm body and a nice hand full of tits. Spoke English well enough and was easy to communicate with. Has a under cut hair style with a lip ring, but I think she looks very sexy. Did not rush the 2 pineapples service and I was very happy to finally get a good looking ML in Cairns. Massage 7/10 Extras 9/10 (extra point because she is good looking). WIR definitely if she is still around the next time I am in Cairns, but unfortunately for Cairns she is only going to be in Cairns for another couple of weeks. She said that she works at a shop in Brisbane (after the flip), but I forgot to ask where due to it been during the extras. If anyone finds out please PM me where she works in Brisbane.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Happy ending

Quote Originally Posted by pulloff View Post
    In Cairns for work, so trying out the massage shops. There seems to be a massage shop on every corner but finding the ones with extras is the hard part.

Mulgrave Rd near the Cheesecake shop
    Massage 6/10 - 45 for half an hour
    Extra HJ 1 Pineapple 7/10
    WIR probably not
    Can't remember the MLs name

Florence St near the Indian Grocery store
    Boilers, don't waste your time and the place looks very unhygienic.

Appreciate any suggestions for other massage shops with extras to visit in Cairns.
    Rising massage in Spence St amazing rub even better tug, costs some more but when you ask you may get 🤑🤑🤑😱😱😱💦💦💦💦

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red Peony

Shields Street - Cairns

Very clean, I like my Massages very hard, and the young lady did a great job (7/10). Like most establishments, they concentrate on the back massage, minimal attention (massage) once you roll over - the girls make their money on the 'extras', so I can't blame them for focusing on that.

As usual, some difficulty with communication - and when they leave the front door open - the noises from the street can be a tad distracting. If you go, pick a time early on in the week, once it gets busy they literally push you out the door.

The extras charges are on par with most others in Cairns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12