Thread: Is it worthwhile?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Is it worthwhile?

Hi guys! I am confused about double MLs services. If i invite two MLs to do the erotic massage in 1 hour, the fundamental fees will reach $140/hour (general $70/hour). And if i need extra services (CBJ or body slide), I will pay extra fee ( probably $200). Is it worthwill or expensive?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This question should be directed to yourself ..
    Would you find it worthwhile having two MLs. ?

If you want it , get it ..

if you don’t know , try it and make a decision yourself..

Sometimes doubles work and sometimes doesn’t.. have a punt

Banned
    You pay $140 for 1 hour massage. Then you have to give the girls a combined tip of $100. So it's already $240. You want extras. Let's throw in CBJ which may be $50 each totalling $100. Now that's $340. On the other hand, you may want FS which each girl would surely take $100. The total cost is $440. Did you forget that you're on a single massage table and no bed and probably no shower facilities that you would have in a FS shop. It would appear the cons outweigh the pros in the case of 2 massage girls together if you want the full package.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMO I don't mind a double massage but cuteguy above is right. Once you hit the extras it is out of control and only a short time spent on those extras.

My 2 most recent ML doubles were as follows.
    Sarah and Michelle (sisters) at Parra.
    Massage was nice being stroked and teased by 2 pairs of hands and two hard bodied naked thai gals was a nice optic but I opted for just the NHJ so it wasn't too expensive.
    Next double ML was a standard 1hr session with Sarah where we invited in a 2nd ML for the extra part only, CBJ.
    Cost me $270 all up which was a bargain for a Massage shop but was very limited in the action stakes and there was a good 2 or 3 minutes of cleaning between each girls BJ.

By comparison I can see a pair of young J girls at N5M for a no holds barred raunchy 45 min session for under $500 or a couple of crazy thai chicks with no wiping or cleaning in between for even less.
    Suffice to say I have had 6 doubles at N5M since my last ML double for good reason. Unless it is just a massage they ain't worth it.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Two ML seems a little bit of a serviceability stretch when compared to two at a FS shop..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You pay $140 for 1 hour massage. Then you have to give the girls a combined tip of $100. So it's already $240. You want extras. Let's throw in CBJ which may be $50 each totalling $100. Now that's $340. On the other hand, you may want FS which each girl would surely take $100. The total cost is $440. Did you forget that you're on a single massage table and no bed and probably no shower facilities that you would have in a FS shop. It would appear the cons outweigh the pros in the case of 2 massage girls together if you want the full package.
    Actually you are correct!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    IMO I don't mind a double massage but cuteguy above is right. Once you hit the extras it is out of control and only a short time spent on those extras.

My 2 most recent ML doubles were as follows.
    Sarah and Michelle (sisters) at Parra.
    Massage was nice being stroked and teased by 2 pairs of hands and two hard bodied naked thai gals was a nice optic but I opted for just the NHJ so it wasn't too expensive.
    Next double ML was a standard 1hr session with Sarah where we invited in a 2nd ML for the extra part only, CBJ.
    Cost me $270 all up which was a bargain for a Massage shop but was very limited in the action stakes and there was a good 2 or 3 minutes of cleaning between each girls BJ.

By comparison I can see a pair of young J girls at N5M for a no holds barred raunchy 45 min session for under $500 or a couple of crazy thai chicks with no wiping or cleaning in between for even less.
    Suffice to say I have had 6 doubles at N5M since my last ML double for good reason. Unless it is just a massage they ain't worth it.
    Thank you for your advices!

IMO everything is worth a go. Just depends if you want to part with your hard earned cash

I’ve given it a go before and to be honest, too much was going on and I was on a massage table, not a bed. I felt ripped off because if we had more space then I could have literally felt like a cowboy taming some wild brumbies but instead in was the cow getting milked and wallet getting drained.