Thread: V Hana- very impressive, excellent service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Hana- very impressive, excellent service

Visited Kyoto 206 last week for the very first time and wow, I was impressed. The reception was very kind and accommodating.

Take a seat and out come the girls, decided to go with V Hana. She stood out for me of all the girls that were available at the time.
    I paid for half an hour and I am kicking myself I didn’t book longer.

Hana has a fantastic body, nice ass and would say b-c cups. She has very good English and is very easy to communicate with, a lovely girl to chat with. Although there was not much of this after the shower.

Meet her in the room, she is very welcoming and has a nice smile. Into the shower where it was pretty standard just a quick clean and wash down.
    Onto the bed, this is where Hana took control of things, lots of teasing, kissing and sucking (no DFK) she seemed to like kissing around the neck. She moves her way down and starts with a nice BBBJ, she definitely knows what she is doing and looks straight into your eyes during which is very sexy.
    After about 5 or so minutes I was in trance and motioned to the table, on with the dom and up jumps Hana into CG, she definitely knows what she is doing and rides very well switching up different variations of CG with plenty of eye contact and moans. Had finally had enough and had to be in control, into missionary and wow it gets even better. Again plenty of eye contact and moaning which is very sexy and does not seem fake, she seems to like it rough as the longer we went the harder we would go. Coming close to the end of the session and switched to doggy facing the mirror, also a great sight and she has a nice firm ass and body to grab hold of. Heard the alarm going off and she laid me back to finish me off but unfortunately didn’t happen, I should have extended but had places to be afterwards. Will definitely be back to see Hana with a longer session.

First time posting a review, have read multiple different reviews and now understand and appreciate them even more after writing this but thought I had to share my experience.

Thank you Willi3 for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 29-10-2022 at 01:50 PM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome report bro
    Thanks for sharing good writing
    Keep this coming

Banned
    The photos for Hana appear to show two different girls. One shows slim girl with long legs standing or sitting while the other girl lying on sofa and bed has different size legs and strong jaw on her face. Which one is Hana????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The photos for Hana appear to show two different girls. One shows slim girl with long legs standing or sitting while the other girl lying on sofa and bed has different size legs and strong jaw on her face. Which one is Hana????
    fake photos again?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The one on sofa and bed is more accurate now. The standing one was Hana 2 years ago. She's developed from an innocent girl to a sexy woman. More attractive I think.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gotta check her out, looks very good from the photos

HANA here today 16/10/23 (MON)
    12pm - 7pm

Pocket rocket! Book now before she disappear!

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au