Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Porsche - Lalabells South Granville - Amazing handling at fast and slow speeds

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Porsche - Lalabells South Granville - Amazing handling at fast and slow speeds

Person's Name : Porsche

Establishment : Lalabells at South Granville

Month/Year of Visit : 25/10/22

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :18 Ferndell St, South Granville NSW 2142

Phone :0452178168

Hours of Business : 10-8pm I believe

Rates : $120/60min

Extras Cost : NA

Services Provided This Session : Massage, nhj, cat bath, edging, lots of edging.

Size/shape : small, slim, fantastic (real) breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : half Chinese half Korean, raised in China

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. Oh God yes.

My experience/comments : Where to start?
    I had seen someone post somewhere about this new shop that had opened. I added the wechat to keep track of rosters etc if ever I was in the area. Shop is new. Like, very new.
    Anyway this morning when I saw their roster something about Porsche attracted me, and seeing as I was going to be passing by, it would be rude not to stop by, wouldn't it?
    Made a booking and headed to Sth Granville unsure what to expect.
    Exterior of building is, well, it's plain. Which is good. It is a main road so plenty of traffic flying by so you don't exactly want it advertised what is going on there. When the doors open, however...
    The door opened for me and I was greeted by a stunning creature. Beautiful face, looking gorgeous in professional looking attire, and a beautiful, captivating smile. "Do you have a booking?"
    "Yes, I booked Porsche."
    "Oh that's me!"
    My jaw dropped. My lucky day indeed. Forget Powerball, i just hit the jackpot. Porsche thought I wasn't impressed when I looked surprised. "If you like I can get another girl."
    "NO! God no, please, don't go anywhere!" No way was I letting her go!
    Porsche offered me a quick shower, shower area in the room is huge and nice, great water pressure, clean tiles, nice soft towels. Same goes for the massage room, big comfortable and clean. 2 thumbs up from me.
    Porsche runs in and out a couple of times to grab supplies etc while I make sure I'm presentable. As I rubbed the side of my face I realised my error. I hadn't shaved today. Damn it, rookie error. I try to make myself look presentable most of the time, and to be fair often it's like putting 26 inch rims on a wheelie bin, but with a new girl in a shop it's especially important as many girls just don't want that shit rubbing up against their beautiful soft skin.
    On to the massage. Porsche gave a perfectly weighted massage, pressure was perfect, firm enough without causing pain, and the occasional brushes over erotic zones was just so brilliantly done. She's not new to this.
    Then she started the part 2.
    I wondered if I had dozed off because it only felt like it had been about 30mins. I was right. Oh Jesus was I right.
    Porsche's body is exquisite, and she rubbed it all over my back slowly, guiding my hands over her thighs, arse, breasts while I lay face down, her hands slowly stroking my ribs, inner thighs, then she gently tickles the head of my totally erect cock sticking out to the side from under my stomach...
    Then it came time for the flip.
    Porsche used every bit of the time left to wind me up in to a frenzy, making sure to keep me on edge the whole time. She could see the effect she was having on me because she kept giggling and smiling at me as I squirmed and writhed, I was (gently) grabbing handfuls of flesh as she stroked, blew, tickled, teased. She kissed my neck, ears, chest, all the while never letting go and keeping a slow, soft stroke going. She would start speeding up, then slowing it back down, always making sure she could make me explode whenever SHE decided. It was ecstasy.

Finally Porsche knew time up was fast approaching and so she adjusted her grip, and started the most amazing rhythmic hj. I'm not usually terribly vocal, and honestly I tried to be quiet, but as I got closer it would have been obvious for anyone in the building that I was about to climax, Porsche, still with that sexy, cheeky smile, locked eyes with me as I squirted all up my torso, and she still didn't stop, slowing down her rhythm for a good 15-20 more strokes while I twitched like I was being tasered.
    Porsche cleaned up, jumped in the shower, then beckoned me in to shower together so she could clean me up.
    After we were all cleaned, dried and dressed, we hugged and she showed me to the door. There I met the owner/manager for a brief chat. "Hope to see you again."
    You will, indeed you will.
    So I've never really had a full on edge session before, and all I could think as I sat in the car trying to catch my breath and gather my thoughts was "That girl could be seriously addictive."
    I'm not prone to exaggeration or hyperbole... ok, maybe a little.. but for the rest of the day I have wondered if indeed that is the best session I've had this year. Maybe since pre-covid days. Maybe.
    Return factor? Any damn chance I get and Porsche is working I would be there, would obviously try other girls if they're up to that standard. Porsche should be in charge of teaching every new ml in this big brown land of ours how to conduct a session. She is elite.

I need a lie down...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Asia
    Hope you are well
    Is this Place a RNT or a brothel also ?

QUOTE=asiafever;2522052]Person's Name : Porsche

Services Provided This Session : Massage, nhj, cat bath, edging, lots of edging.

I had seen someone post somewhere about this new shop that had opened. I added the wechat to keep track of rosters etc if ever I was in the area. Shop is new. Like, very new.
    Anyway this morning when I saw their roster something about Porsche attracted me, and seeing as I was going to be passing by, it would be rude not to stop by, wouldn't it?
    Exterior of building is, well, it's plain. Which is good. It is a main road so plenty of traffic flying by so you don't exactly want it advertised what is going on there. When the doors open, however...
    The door opened for me and I was greeted by a stunning creature. Beautiful face, looking gorgeous in professional looking attire, and a beautiful, captivating smile. "Do you have a booking?"
    "Yes, I booked Porsche."
    "Oh that's me!"
    My jaw dropped. My lucky day indeed. Forget Powerball, i just hit the jackpot. Porsche thought I wasn't impressed when I looked surprised. "If you like I can get another girl."
    Porsche offered me a quick shower, shower area in the room is huge and nice, great water pressure, clean tiles, nice soft towels. Same goes for the massage room, big comfortable and clean. 2 thumbs up from me.
    Porsche runs in and out a couple of times to grab supplies etc while I make sure I'm presentable. As I rubbed the side of my face I realised my error. I hadn't shaved today. Damn it, rookie error. I try to male myself look presentable most of the time, and to be fair often it's like putting 26 inch rims on a wheelie bin, but with a new girl in a shop it's especially important as many girls just don't want that shit rubbing up against their beautiful soft skin.
    On to the massage. Porsche gave a perfectly weighted massage, pressure was perfect, firm enough without causing pain, and the occasional brushes over erotic zones was just so brilliantly done. She's not new to this.
    I wondered if I had dozed off because it only felt like it had been about 30mins. I was right. Oh Jesus was I right.
    Porsche's body is exquisite, and she rubbed it all over my back slowly, guiding my hands over her thighs, arse, breasts while I kay face down, her hands slowly stroking my ribs, inner thighs, then she gently tickles the head of my totally erect cock sticking out to the side from under my stomach...
    Porsche used every bit of the time left to wind me up in to a frenzy, making sure to keep me on edge the whole time. She could see the effect she was having on me because she kept giggling and smiling at me as I squirmed and writhed, I was (gently) grabbing handfuls of flesh as she stroked, blew, tickled, teased. She kissed my neck, ears, chest, all the while never letting go and keeping a slow, soft stroke going. She would start speeding up, then slowing it back down, always making sure she could make me explode whenever SHE decided. It was ecstasy.

Finally Porsche knew time up was fast approaching and so she adjusted her grip, and started the most amazing rhythmic hj. I'm not usually terribly vocal, and honestly I tried to be quiet, but as I got closer it would have been obvious for anyone in the building that I was about to climax, Porsche, still with that sexy, cheeky smile, locked eyes with me as I squirted all up my torso, and she still didn't stop, slowing down her rhythm for a good 15-20 more strokes while I twitched like I was being tasered.
    Porsche cleaned up, jumped in the shower, then beckoned me in to shower together so she could clean me up.
    After we were all cleaned, dried and dressed, we hugged and she showed me to the door. There I met the owner/manager for a brief chat. "Hope to see you again."
    So I've never really had a full on edge session before, and all I could think as I sat in the car trying to catch my breath and gather my thoughts was "That girl could be seriously addictive."
    I'm not prone to exaggeration or hyperbole... ok, maybe a little.. but for the rest of the day I have wondered if indeed that is the best session I've had this year. Maybe since pre-covid days. Maybe.
    Return factor? Any damn chance I get and Porsche is working I would be there, would obviously try other girls if they're up to that standard. Porsche should be in charge of teaching every new ml in this big brown land of ours how to conduct a session. She is elite.

I need a lie down...[/QUOTE]

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's a rnt with a brothel licence I think. Room had a massage bed. There was no mention of fs. Place looks like it was set up originally as a brothel though given the layout of rooms etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Hi Asia
    Hope you are well
    Is this Place a RNT or a brothel also ?

QUOTE=asiafever;2522052]Person's Name : Porsche

"Yes, I booked Porsche."
    "Oh that's me!"
    Porsche runs in and out a couple of times to grab supplies etc while I make sure I'm presentable. As I rubbed the side of my face I realised my error. I hadn't shaved today. Damn it, rookie error. I try to male myself look presentable most of the time, and to be fair often it's like putting 26 inch rims on a wheelie bin, but with a new girl in a shop it's especially important as many girls just don't want that shit rubbing up against their beautiful soft skin.
    Porsche's body is exquisite, and she rubbed it all over my back slowly, guiding my hands over her thighs, arse, breasts while I kay face down, her hands slowly stroking my ribs, inner thighs, then she gently tickles the head of my totally erect cock sticking out to the side from under my stomach...

I need a lie down...
    [/QUOTE]

Wow, a great read, she will get plenty of work from that review.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Porsche=bobo=Alisa, Chinese/Korean mix, could be legit…. Since she is from Dongbei (northerneast of China)….

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrypotter1983 View Post
    Porsche=bobo=Alisa, Chinese/Korean mix, could be legit…. Since she is from Dongbei (northerneast of China)….
    She certainly has a hint of Korean in her look.
    24 hours later and I'm still mesmerised. Quality girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn good find mate ..
    and a damn good AR as well ..
    will be checking her out ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro for TOFTT and good discovery
    called to book her, day off but saw many real photos from WeChat
    Coming soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Great read!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just visited
    Special atm $100 60 minutes nhj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who did you see ? Porscha or someone else ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenglass71 View Post
    Just visited
    Special atm $100 60 minutes nhj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow awesome good intel
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Met Ivy from 227 today

Good rate this week

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Super impressed with this place . Went today
    Jennifer the receptionist was so nice and friendly
    The place would have to be the best set up I have seen as RNT
    Bathroom in every room with a shower
    Saw Natalie Thai girl very pretty and great service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went yesterday and saw Opal. She is Thai, late 20s/early 30s (my guess), slim with perky breasts (enhanced small C I think but nicely done, felt natural), with a fairly attractive face 6.5/10

The massage was quite pleasant, soft to medium but not quite for me as I like deep tissue and tend to visit legit thai massage shops. Though she did ask me whether the pressure was ok and as I did not really go there for the massage I went with the pressure that she was comfortable with. Massage lasted a good 40 minutes before the light teasing started. I wished the teasing was a bit more intense but I guess that depends on her experience. Was told to flip with good access to play with breasts and nipples; ok access to play with 😺 as she did not allow the thights to be spreaded too far apart. That went for a good 10 minutes before the inevitable 🌋. She cleaned me up, and washed her hands before giving me a head massage till the full hour.

Overall she has a very friendly personality and stayed with me to chat until I leave the room. The shop is new so everything is nice and clean with a large modern size shower. The music is not too loud (which is what I like) but is not those relaxing massage music, instead is your typical rnt shops (western pop) which I don't exactly understand why they do that in a massage shops or brothels for that matter. Not exactly fan of pop music when it comes to things like this.

They are having a promotion now for the next 2 days so $100 for 1 hour before 5 pm.

Thank you AsiaFever for the find!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome many good returns
    $100 for an hour good deal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen any of the other new Girls?
    Sounds and looks good to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyworm View Post
    Went yesterday and saw Opal. She is Thai, late 20s/early 30s (my guess), slim with perky breasts (enhanced small C I think but nicely done, felt natural), with a fairly attractive face 6.5/10
    Nice discovery asiafever, nothing like an unexpectedly great session … wonder if Opal is the same Thai girl that worked at Summerville

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Super impressed with this place . Went today
    Jennifer the receptionist was so nice and friendly
    The place would have to be the best set up I have seen as RNT
    Bathroom in every room with a shower
    Saw Natalie Thai girl very pretty and great service
    How is your session?
    Any reports anywhere?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    How is your session?