Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian only now accepting all races - a sign of the economy?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    Australia 2 biggest gas exporter in the world and 2/3 biggest exporter of coal so how is the local prices going up 50 percent think about it we don't import it at all

So why are gas electricity going up 50 percent
    Because we are switching to renewable energy, which is expensive and unreliable. We are all paying for this madness

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Like Fred said.

Instead of trialing, setting up CONSISTANT supply with over supply capabilities for expected surges during the cold winter months and hot summer months, building in failsafe measures in case of (certain) failures. We decommission our coal and gas power stations (whilst China doubles the building of new ones) and forge ahead on a wing and a prayer hoping all goes well.

We are the most stable continent on Earth and the most sparsely populated, we should have built a nuclear power station out in the never never years ago big enough to supply the entire country and we wouldn't be in this shit right now.

Of course that would have upset the greenies and the dinky dinky or whatever tribe claims the land as "sacred".
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Like Fred said.

Instead of trialing, setting up CONSISTANT supply with over supply capabilities for expected surges during the cold winter months and hot summer months, building in failsafe measures in case of (certain) failures. We decommission our coal and gas power stations (whilst China doubles the building of new ones) and forge ahead on a wing and a prayer hoping all goes well.

We are the most stable continent on Earth and the most sparsely populated, we should have built a nuclear power station out in the never never years ago big enough to supply the entire country and we wouldn't be in this shit right now.

Of course that would have upset the greenies and the dinky dinky or whatever tribe claims the land as "sacred".
    Why do you think the most expensive way to produce electricity will make power bills cheaper?
    Coal power plants are closing because they’re not economically viable, it’s. market decision no one is making them do it. And renewables are the cheapest way to produce energy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Spoken like a true member of the dinky dinky tribe Mr bubbles...or a rabid greenie.

Coal fired power plants produced cheap reliable electricity for over 50 years. Everybody's electricity prices started rising when they began closing them down and moving to renewables. And according to your mates at the labour party who promised during the election our power bills would go down if we gave them our vote, electricity prices are forecast to increase by 50% over the next 12 months and they can't do anything to help as it will contribute to inflation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Spoken like a true member of the dinky dinky tribe Mr bubbles...or a rabid greenie.

Coal fired power plants produced cheap reliable electricity for over 50 years. Everybody's electricity prices started rising when they began closing them down and moving to renewables. And according to your mates at the labour party who promised during the election our power bills would go down if we gave them our vote, electricity prices are forecast to increase by 50% over the next 12 months and they can't do anything to help as it will contribute to inflation.
    Not sure why you brought politics into it, you must be an ideologue. I was talking economics and you didn’t actually counter any of my points.
    But in terms of Labor’s promise, there wasn’t a war in Ukraine back then and that changed everything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck me. Thought this was about WLs accepting all races instead of discriminating, instead of some energy debate.

Anyway, didn’t read the whole thread but I have no issue with a WL rejecting certain races. I’m on the wrong end of this but she should be given some choice about which customers she serves. I’d rather be told that she was not interested rather than get a dud service from someone not keen.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Bringing this thread back on topic, tonight I rammed formerly Asian only EE with my 52 year old thick white cock. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ies-white-cock

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Why do you think the most expensive way to produce electricity will make power bills cheaper?
    Coal power plants are closing because they’re not economically viable, it’s. market decision no one is making them do it. And renewables are the cheapest way to produce energy.
    Renewables are only cheap as they are subsidised.

Banned
    Labor controlled industry superannuation funds and other activist investors put pressure on energy company boards to close down coal. They are obsessed with ESG targets. Since boards need to keep their major shareholders happy, they have no choice but to phase out coal. (Origin, AGL)

Coal is the cheapest energy source for power production. Full stop. Instead, we are buying crap Chinese made windmills and crap Chinese made solar panels which will do more environmental harm than coal. Don’t get me started on propping up the communist regime in China.

Instead of spending billions on healthcare and schools, we are going to spend this money on building the HV transmission infrastructure across the nation to support these windmills.

How smart are we?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Renewables are only cheap as they are subsidised.
    We paid 11.6 billion in fossil fuel subsidies last year.

Companies are closing their coal plants down cause they can't afford the upkeep on them anymore. It's not the gov closing them, they are becoming economically unfeasible

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fred Flintstone nailed it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In simple terms we chose to go renewable by burning less coal here but we are happy export coal to other country let them burn as much as they wanted increasing our energy cost Lol
    In return we buy cheap imports is like saying if we don't burn the coal here but somewhere else will lower our carbon foot prints less effect on our climate we will have less flood & bush fire Lol what a fucking joke

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    We paid 11.6 billion in fossil fuel subsidies last year.

Companies are closing their coal plants down cause they can't afford the upkeep on them anymore. It's not the gov closing them, they are becoming economically unfeasible
    Most of that is for the fuel tax credit scheme and diesel fuel rebate. Renewables get 12 billion a year for a very small amount of the grid. You can add Fred's post to this as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry mr bubbles but I thought "coal fired power stations produced cheap reliable electricity for over 50 years" countered ALL of you points in one simple sentence.

Here's another point mr bubbles Russia invaded Ukraine on the 24th Feb 2022, the election was called on the 10th April 2022 and held on the 21st May 2022.

But you can continue with the greenies mantra "why let the facts spoil a good lie".

Bringing this thread back on topic...I noticed Korean Echo (or was it Mint) at N5M is still Asian only Mr Aussieguy

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    We sale it and buy it back from the open market. Don't know why. Please explain?
    It differs from state to state. WA is the only state in Oz that has mandated a minimum supply of energy resources (gas and coal) that resource companies can export. That minimum must be made available for the local market, so that they are spared the vagaries of the open market.

All other states, pfftt, everything is exported. Why? Take a guess... Maybe they're greedy for tax revenue, or some pollies got kickbacks, who knows.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry mr bubbles but I thought "coal fired power stations produced cheap reliable electricity for over 50 years" countered ALL of you points in one simple sentence.

Here's another point mr bubbles Russia invaded Ukraine on the 24th Feb 2022, the election was called on the 10th April 2022 and held on the 21st May 2022.

But you can continue with the greenies mantra "why let the facts spoil a good lie".
    You countered none of my 3 points.

Point 1. Why do you think the most expensive way to produce electricity will make power bills cheaper?
    Point 2. Coal power plants are closing because they’re not economically viable, it’s. market decision no one is making them do it.
    Point 3. And renewables are the cheapest way to produce energy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You countered none of my 3 points.

Point 1. Why do you think the most expensive way to produce electricity will make power bills cheaper?
    Point 2. Coal power plants are closing because they’re not economically viable, it’s. market decision no one is making them do it.
    Point 3. And renewables are the cheapest way to produce energy.
    So why is most of the world still building coal fired plants?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    So why is most of the world still building coal fired plants?
    We’re talking about Australian power prices and Australian market conditions right?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Point 1
    Coal fired plants are the cheapest most reliable method of producing electricity. That's why China is building so many of them. Leader for life Ping is a very smart man, if renewables were cheaper he'd be building them by the thousands.
    Point 2
    Our coal fired plants are being shut down because they weren't properly maintained over the years by corporations pandering to the greenies and have become expensive. Had they been maintained properly they would be cheaply producing electricity today.
    Point 3
    Renewables have to be subsidized by the government otherwise rather than your electricity bills rising by 50% over the next 12 months they'd be rising by 500%.

We're talking the cheapest way to generate electricity be it here or around the world. But it doesn't matter as you rabid greenies walk around in your own little worlds, remember its not a lie if you believe it mr bubbles.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can’t argue with bullshit. Just weird how you keep bringing politics into it. Also point 1 was about nuclear energy. And producing power with coal is not cheap when you take into account the cost of the effects of climate change.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast