Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian only now accepting all races - a sign of the economy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I guess I can argue with bullshit mr cumdot

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Point 1
    Coal fired plants are the cheapest most reliable method of producing electricity. That's why China is building so many of them. Leader for life Ping is a very smart man, if renewables were cheaper he'd be building them by the thousands.
    "China is the world's leading country in electricity production from renewable energy sources, with over triple the generation of the second-ranking country, the United States.[1] China's renewable energy sector is growing faster than its fossil fuels and nuclear power capacity, and is expected to contribute 43 percent of global renewable capacity growth.[2] China's total renewable energy capacity exceeded 1,000GW in 2021, accounting for 43.5 per cent of the country's total power generation capacity, 10.2 percentage points higher than in 2015. The country aims to have 80 per cent of its total energy mix come from non-fossil fuel sources by 2060, and achieve a combined 1,200GW of solar and wind capacity by 2030.[2]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renewable_energy_in_China

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Point 2
    Our coal fired plants are being shut down because they weren't properly maintained over the years by corporations pandering to the greenies and have become expensive. Had they been maintained properly they would be cheaply producing electricity today.
    Wait, corporations who exist purely to make a profit to shareholders decided not to properly maintain their profit generating equipment to pander to "greenies"???

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I guess I can argue with bullshit mr cumdot

"China is the world's leading country in electricity production from renewable energy sources, with over triple the generation of the second-ranking country, the United States.[1] China's renewable energy sector is growing faster than its fossil fuels and nuclear power capacity, and is expected to contribute 43 percent of global renewable capacity growth.[2] China's total renewable energy capacity exceeded 1,000GW in 2021, accounting for 43.5 per cent of the country's total power generation capacity, 10.2 percentage points higher than in 2015. The country aims to have 80 per cent of its total energy mix come from non-fossil fuel sources by 2060, and achieve a combined 1,200GW of solar and wind capacity by 2030.[2]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renewable_energy_in_China

Wait, corporations who exist purely to make a profit to shareholders decided not to properly maintain their profit generating equipment to pander to "greenies"???
    Good to aspire to be like China on the energy front.

That's how you do renewables successfully. Cut out all the crappy politics, commercial greed, and interests of fringe groups.

Ask yourself how they managed to increase their renewable energy sector to the current proportions without disrupting just about everything in their country. The fact that they do have a lot of renewables alongside fossil fuel and nuclear energy generation tells you a lot about them.

They do not need to pander to dumb-fucks that only want what they want. They do what's best for the country, and that's to continue having the old stuff while they nurture the new stuff. If they'd shut down their coal generators before having enough replacements like what we're doing in Oz, hah, think about what that will do!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You keep living in your own little world mr bubbles, just be careful you don't slip on rocking horse poo.

China's been struggling to keep up supply (because of renewables) limiting power supply to most of the country. Companies (including multinationals like Apple and Tesla) have been ordered to work less days or halt completely to adhere to the government's electricity limiting policy. A quick search tells me 58% of China's total energy consumption came from coal fired plants and at least another 38 plants are currently in planning or development.

Unfortunately mr bubbles the previous board of AGL were more interested in making money from subsidies for renewables than keeping their power stations in good working order.

On nuclear power (just a couple of paragraphs).
    Nuclear power is cost competitive with other forms of electricity generation, except where there is direct access to low-cost fossil fuels.
    Fuel costs for nuclear plants are a minor proportion of total generating costs, though capital costs are greater.
    System costs for nuclear power (as well as coal and gas fired) are very much lower than for intermittent renewables.

What happened to your defence of albos lie about electricity bills dropping by $275 per year? Oh that's right my bullshit trumped your bullshit.

We can both search the internet and trump each others bullshit for years to come, but I have better things to do. Why don't you go glue yourself to something like your greenie mates.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    What he said. Sadly the climate cult have brain washed people nonstop in mass media to create a crisis that never existed. Otherwise we'd all be living under water by now 😂
    Yes. Windfarms, solar farms and electric cars are a solution looking for a problem. The funny thing is that whenever a volcano erupts, it wipes out three years of “emission reductions” in 3 days. Do the climate change fuckwits know that? 😂😂😂

The most stupid plan I ever heard of was carbon capture and storage. That is, catching the smoke, digging a hole and then burying it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I worked in the energy business for a significant number of years and recommend that Dotcum, Fred, and Glamour photo's opinions can all be safely ignored. There are numerous reasons for the decline in Thermal Coal production and climate change is only one of them, and not the most influential. Think for example of the direction of major rivers in China, the poor quality railways, or the fact that Manchurian coal has a high ash content. And that is just the headlines of a minority of issues.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I worked in the energy business for a significant number of years and recommend that Dotcum, Fred, and Glamour photo's opinions can all be safely ignored. There are numerous reasons for the decline in Thermal Coal production and climate change is only one of them, and not the most influential. Think for example of the direction of major rivers in China, the poor quality railways, or the fact that Manchurian coal has a high ash content. And that is just the headlines of a minority of issues.
    I think that your opinion can be safely ignored as well. Climate change has been around since Earth formed.

Banned
    FWIW, I currently work in the energy sector and am involved in the new HV transmission lines to go into support the candidate foundation generators (wind and solar). If you can’t beat them, join ‘em and get a slice of the tax payers money being given away.

The standard joke in my organisation is that we all should be investing in a candle stick manufacturer. We will be rich for sure when this whole thing falls over.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I forgot you can't argue with climate change deniers because it's about ideology and not facts.
    But I agree with mr cumdot, better things to do...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Bringing this thread back on topic, tonight I rammed formerly Asian only EE with my 52 year old thick white cock. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ies-white-cock
    Can we bring this thread back to my thick white cock going places white cocks haven’t been before?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can we bring this thread back to my thick white cock going places white cocks haven’t been before?
    I think the premise of this thread is wrong. One girl opening up from asian only isn't a trend. Who knows why she did it?

Also how do you prounce EE? Is it actually "E E", or "double E" or "eeeeeee"?

I think the premise of this thread is wrong. One girl opening up from asian only isn't a trend. Who knows why she did it?

It’s awkwardly E E - yeah wtf, lucky Chinese letters?

That should be Yi Yi I think

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry mr bubbles, just one more thing...

I'm not a climate change denier, as I said in my first post I don't want us to cut off our noses to spite our faces. I want a clean, reliable, cheap power supply.
    I actually do believe that we must do something to stop global warming as I have 3 daughters and I want them to have a safe future. I just don't want rolling blackouts fucking up anyone's life or business
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    I was following an English photographer's Youtube series. There was one session he talked about how being a white male opened the door for him.

After I've read your new conquests I'm doubly convinced about the attraction of being a white male.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    That should be Yi Yi I think
    There is a shop which has girls with names like YiYi, Yaya, Bobo, Coco, Momo etc. making it easy for the customers to remember.

By the way Momo is a type of flower in Japanese.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    There is a shop which has girls with names like YiYi, Yaya, Bobo, Coco, Momo etc. making it easy for the customers to remember.

Fascinating, you are a wealth of BS and useless info..........

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hmm, that seems a peach of a definition!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Hmm, that seems a peach of a definition!
    It's peach flower.

Also Momo could be Touch Touch in Chinese. It could mean the WL would allow you to FIV her.

New sushi at 42g Honoka https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/honoka/. ASIAN ONLY How long will it take her to break and succumb to the delights of white cock?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's peach flower.

Also Momo could be Touch Touch in Chinese. It could mean the WL would allow you to FIV her.
    Good point nobis. I concur.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast