Thread: Are my massage becoming sensual

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Are my massage becoming sensual

Are my massages becoming sensual?
    Hi,

6 months ago I started seeing a female massage therapist.

During our first session she asked me to keep my undies on but I didn't got her as she is Korean so I took everything off and lay on the table , she came in and covered me with a towel and massage went normal.

I saw her again the next month and this time I undressed in front of her and I had a big erection, she didn't say much just stood over there and continue with the massage.

The third and fourth session were similar to second one.

I did not booked the 5th session but some days later she sent me a mail that she would be available on the weekend and if I wanted to book I told her yes and I also told her that I am sorry I get erection when ever I visit her. She replied with a laugh and said it's all good.

I replied her back saying that I also ejaculated during the massage but tried to hide from her, she again replied with a laugh and said that she didn't notice that. So I told her I'll get some chocolate for her.

In the fifth session when she was massaging legs towel dropped off a little and everything was visible , she did not cover me.from back side and let the towel remain as it is.

When she asked me to turn around I had this huge erection in towel and she laughed and said oh god you got erection again.

I told her if I ejaculate I'll let her know so she can stop she said ok.

Almost at the end I was about to ejaculate and she asked me.did you cum and did you need tissues? Though I ejaculate I again hide from her.

She is away for couple of weeks but will be back soon. I do not know what to do in next session and what she is thinkin

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not sure about sensual, maybe just comfortable? One thing i do know is its going to get expensive!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dude, after little lunch is over I’d skip the next double period of 4 unit maths if I was you and take this one straight to the school councillor for some practical advice. You don’t want to hear what sarcastic advice others on here will give. Ps don’t forget the tissues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Given the scenario. You should be tempted to try for more…. Go for it mate…

Banned
    Son of Sibon/Double Adaptor/Zoozilla/Gimmesome/, there's a few more lurking around........All BS

The OP had made another thread with the same post but a different title:

Seducing my massage therapist

Just another lonely attention seeker ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If this is true then this guy can cum without even touching his penis. That's a skill/illness by itself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    If this is true then this guy can cum without even touching his penis. That's a skill/illness by itself.
    He will need to see a doctor soon...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps OP should write to Penthouse instead..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Son of Sibon/Double Adaptor/Zoozilla/Gimmesome/, there's a few more lurking around........All BS
    Exactly what I thought. Jacking off to his own message. One handed typist.

He also didn’t pay attention during English class at school, especially on the days they taught grammar. Maybe the idiot is pretending to be an Asian?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol getting my popcorn ready.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Dude, after little lunch is over I’d skip the next double period of 4 unit maths if I was you and take this one straight to the school councillor for some practical advice. You don’t want to hear what sarcastic advice others on here will give. Ps don’t forget the tissues.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Exactly what I thought. Jacking off to his own message. One handed typist.

He also didn’t pay attention during English class at school, especially on the days they taught grammar. Maybe the idiot is pretending to be an Asian?
    You're right. You should introduce him to Artarmon 78A which you are the revered and exclusive reviewer.

Do they serve you paddle pop while you wait for your turn in the shop?

Talking about grammar was it to you that they said:

"Thou shalt be King of Artarmon 68A and enjoy what thou art promised BBBJ"?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charles.johnson69 View Post
    Lol getting my popcorn ready.
    I love a thread like this. It allows me to expand my English writing ability.