Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seducing my massage therapist

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any update on your seduction

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahahah Uncle Roger not happy , but good story, can I see her also

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syxxx View Post
    Fuck I've got a story like this. This essentially started my punting. Went to a standard parlour in Marrickville and struck up a nice relationship with one of the girls. She was cheeky, really pretty face and had massive tits. I never did anything dodgy as she gave the best massages I've ever had. Over time she started working the groin area and while still wearing underwear I would have a massive hard on. We didn't say anything or I would apologise when it wasn't going down.
    One day I wore briefs accidentally, half way through she asked "take off?", I replied uh yea.. and she whipped it off like a bull whip. Probably the hottest thing I've experienced which is crazy all the shit I've done.
    It slowly lead to always nude massages and alot of groin work, I'd leave the towel on at the start but within a minute she would throw it on the ground. Got to the point where I'd whack off in front of her while she would massage around my groin. She had a boyfriend and didn't want to betray him so we never got any further than a couple of light ball rubs.

Just prior to covid she had to move to the Gong for Visa, we still message occasionally. When I think about it, her taking my briefs debauchery and the constant chasing the dragon since lol. Now my biggest mission is tempting hot standard providers to give some extras over time in legit parlours
    Where in the Gong does she work ? And what’s her name ? We can find out if she’s doing extras these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Modern day romance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Often what really happens is the opposite; massage therapist seduces the client. I like ur story btw.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Where in the Gong does she work ? And what’s her name ? We can find out if she’s doing extras these days.
    Maybe I know her from the description, I'm not sure. I let's syxxx confirm her name before future comment ��

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Isn't that why people keep going back in the hope to get more than the previous session and for the ML to entice punters back making them want more & pay more - 2 sides of the same game coin

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Similar thing happened to me today. Went to legit place. They tell you to keep underwear on then tuck towel into undies and reveal your ass. Massage back with good proper massage, maybe a little bit more rubbing oil into ass than necessary but not enough to be sure it was deliberate.
    Next comes the leg massage. Oil cleaned off back and ass, underwear pulled back up. Then undies pulled up from bottom to reveal ass cheeks again. Massage works way up leg then right underneath the underwear, around cheek and down almost to groin. This continues for a while, while i get very hard. A few times almost goes deep enough to touch asshole. Then she leans over so her pussy is touching my toes. I feel the pressure of your leaning on me so I wiggle my toes. She doesn't move so I start to rub my big toe side to side for like 5 seconds. Then she moves away, changes to other leg and doesn't go quiet as deep on the massage to the groin or down the ass crack.
    I have no idea what to make of it - she obviously let me rub her pussy with my toes then changed her mind.
    I have seen her before and felt her rub against my elbow or hand when massaging me but I never had the balls to rub her back until today.

Let's see what next massage brings. I am sure it will never go all the way cause there are no tissues around and only curtains between massage tables. But I am sure we are both enjoying the flirt. Hopefully I get a better rub, maybe with my hand next time...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by peep View Post
    Similar thing happened to me today. Went to legit place. They tell you to keep underwear on then tuck towel into undies and reveal your ass. Massage back with good proper massage, maybe a little bit more rubbing oil into ass than necessary but not enough to be sure it was deliberate.
    Next comes the leg massage. Oil cleaned off back and ass, underwear pulled back up. Then undies pulled up from bottom to reveal ass cheeks again. Massage works way up leg then right underneath the underwear, around cheek and down almost to groin. This continues for a while, while i get very hard. A few times almost goes deep enough to touch asshole. Then she leans over so her pussy is touching my toes. I feel the pressure of your leaning on me so I wiggle my toes. She doesn't move so I start to rub my big toe side to side for like 5 seconds. Then she moves away, changes to other leg and doesn't go quiet as deep on the massage to the groin or down the ass crack.
    I have no idea what to make of it - she obviously let me rub her pussy with my toes then changed her mind.
    I have seen her before and felt her rub against my elbow or hand when massaging me but I never had the balls to rub her back until today.

Let's see what next massage brings. I am sure it will never go all the way cause there are no tissues around and only curtains between massage tables. But I am sure we are both enjoying the flirt. Hopefully I get a better rub, maybe with my hand next time...
    sounds pretty sweet so good luck for next time. sometimes, and i mean very, very rarely, you can have some fun with a legit masseuse.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could you dm me who and where this is? Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would hurt to hit her up and see if she can give you a hand with it? Maybe a pineapple will sway her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    You ejaculated without stimulation?
    Why so weak....haiya!
    Emotional Damage......Haiya!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't try to seduce legit masseuses, I've heard some stories and they all end horribly for the guy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its does crossed in my mind, but little Jonny never able to stand still though 😆

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is not a lady of the night, you are barking up the wrong tree mr

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by au_jimmyd View Post
    I've had a similar experience. After a couple of visits I rolled over and she grabbed my hard cock and rubbed one out for. No negotiation or request for more $$$. I left a $20 tip and have returned many times. Older Chinese ML
    She probably enjoyed more than you do🤭

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve got a “similar” story. Injured my lower back while working out, had to go to a physio clinic for massage/ acupuncture. Clothes on of course, came in a young ABC physio, started massaging and out of nowhere she jokingly asked if I have been to a massage parlour. I said yes then she asked if I would like a happy ending lol Didnt know how to respond so I just laughed it off. She then gently slapped my ass and continued. But I would imagine itd be uncomfortable to get a hj in a clinic since there are no locks on the doors people could just come in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    are we always "thinking too much"or what....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would love if this happened to me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12