Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seducing my massage therapist

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Seducing my massage therapist

Hi,

6 months ago I started seeing a female massage therapist.

During our first session she asked me to keep my undies on but I didn't got her as she is Korean so I took everything off and lay on the table , she came in and covered me with a towel and massage went normal.

I saw her again the next month and this time I undressed in front of her and I had a big erection, she didn't say much just stood over there and continue with the massage.

The third and fourth session were similar to second one.

I did not booked the 5th session but some days later she sent me a mail that she would be available on the weekend and if I wanted to book I told her yes and I also told her that I am sorry I get erection when ever I visit her. She replied with a laugh and said it's all good.

I replied her back saying that I also ejaculated during the massage but tried to hide from her, she again replied with a laugh and said that she didn't notice that. So I told her I'll get some chocolate for her.

In the fifth session when she was massaging legs towel dropped off a little and everything was visible , she did not cover me.from back side and let the towel remain as it is.

When she asked me to turn around I had this huge erection in towel and she laughed and said oh god you got erection again.

I told her if I ejaculate I'll let her know so she can stop she said ok.

Almost at the end I was about to ejaculate and she asked me.did you cum and did you need tissues? Though I ejaculate I again hide from her.

She is away for couple of weeks but will be back soon. I do not know what to do in next session and what she is thinkin

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I look forward to the next instalment …. Good story so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    +1 lol. filling up characters.

I don’t get it?

She basically whacked you off via Bluetooth? That’s a thing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You ejaculated without stimulation?
    Why so weak....haiya!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is no doubt in the world she just wants to massage you and get in with her job. She obviously wants it /s

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wait till she emails you again and just say your not Shaw about seeing her again because you wanted to ask her if she could help with your erection just wait for her reply it will be either yes or no

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank44553311 View Post
    Hi,

During our first session she asked me to keep my undies on but I didn't got her as she is Korean so I took everything off and lay on the table , she came in and covered me with a towel and massage went normal.

I saw her again the next month and this time I undressed in front of her and I had a big erection, she didn't say much just stood over there and continue with the massage.

I did not booked the 5th session but some days later she sent me a mail that she would be available on the weekend and if I wanted to book I told her yes and I also told her that I am sorry I get erection when ever I visit her. She replied with a laugh and said it's all good.

I replied her back saying that I also ejaculated during the massage but tried to hide from her, she again replied with a laugh and said that she didn't notice that. So I told her I'll get some chocolate for her.

In the fifth session when she was massaging legs towel dropped off a little and everything was visible , she did not cover me.from back side and let the towel remain as it is.

When she asked me to turn around I had this huge erection in towel and she laughed and said oh god you got erection again.

Almost at the end I was about to ejaculate and she asked me.did you cum and did you need tissues? Though I ejaculate I again hide from her.

She is away for couple of weeks but will be back soon. I do not know what to do in next session and what she is thinkin
    Could you dm me wgo she is?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    Wait till she emails you again and just say your not Shaw about seeing her again because you wanted to ask her if she could help with your erection just wait for her reply it will be either yes or no
    That's good advice, I might store that one to memory

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hmmm...is your name Deshaun Watson? :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Did you spontaneously bust your nut when you were face down?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank44553311 View Post
    Hi,

Any link to make a booking? Need to get a massage after every soccer game and also learn Korean

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She's just stringing you along for mo' money bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dude came to this forum just to post this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    waiting for the next installment...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    …. [crickets chirping] !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fuck I've got a story like this. This essentially started my punting. Went to a standard parlour in Marrickville and struck up a nice relationship with one of the girls. She was cheeky, really pretty face and had massive tits. I never did anything dodgy as she gave the best massages I've ever had. Over time she started working the groin area and while still wearing underwear I would have a massive hard on. We didn't say anything or I would apologise when it wasn't going down.
    One day I wore briefs accidentally, half way through she asked "take off?", I replied uh yea.. and she whipped it off like a bull whip. Probably the hottest thing I've experienced which is crazy all the shit I've done.
    It slowly lead to always nude massages and alot of groin work, I'd leave the towel on at the start but within a minute she would throw it on the ground. Got to the point where I'd whack off in front of her while she would massage around my groin. She had a boyfriend and didn't want to betray him so we never got any further than a couple of light ball rubs.

Just prior to covid she had to move to the Gong for Visa, we still message occasionally. When I think about it, her taking my briefs debauchery and the constant chasing the dragon since lol. Now my biggest mission is tempting hot standard providers to give some extras over time in legit parlours

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Love seducing at legit massage parlours

I wonder why the OP never just ask the question and offered a tip ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't think he's gone to a proper parlour before?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast