Thread: Catwalk lineup

Senior Member(無間使者)

Catwalk lineup

Was scrolling on youtube and came across a swimwear fashion show because at exactly that moment, I suddenly appreciate fashion. Anyways, I clicked on the video which shows all these gorgeous ladies strutting their talents down a catwalk. One after the other. Next minute, YT feeds me more videos of bikini models and/or beauty pageant contestants bouncing their titties, posing, spinning and wobbling their arses as they walk towards the backstage. How can any man resist?

Anyways, I think all shops should adopt this approach as soon as a punter wishes to see the line up.

You're welcome.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to this spa establishment in Macau and they had a catwalk stage setup. All the guys sit-down on sofas and girls will do a catwalk for you. They will blow whistles and the girls will rotate and give you a 10 second preview. It was licking your nips, letting you feel their tits, show you their pussy etc super awkward because I went with people from work, at the end of the catwalk/preview, you select the girl you want and go to individual rooms.

Awesome experience and I hope we will have it here one day.