Thread: Kety@200stanmore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kety@200stanmore

First visit to this shop and I was not disappointed. I could only spare 30 minutes and I was given Kety. Kety has a very pleasant face and a beautiful smile to go with it. I consider 30 minutes is like watching a movie preview never as good as the full movie so I will return for a 1 hour session. Part 1 was good, relaxing with a bit of tease and then Part 2 not rushed and really nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxnjoe View Post
    First visit to this shop and I was not disappointed. I could only spare 30 minutes and I was given Kety. Kety has a very pleasant face and a beautiful smile to go with it. I consider 30 minutes is like watching a movie preview never as good as the full movie so I will return for a 1 hour session. Part 1 was good, relaxing with a bit of tease and then Part 2 not rushed and really nice.
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Good summary
    She looks stunning on photos

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes stunning girl with exceptional service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have seen her once it was great. We talked and laugh about different stuff also gave her some english improing tips and she was grateful for that and even called me her boyfriend infront of another ML ��. She is good.

Banned

Thai Kety

Saw Kety today. Not sure what all the fuss is about. Average, plain looking Thai girl with a set of fake C cups. Slim body and nice tan lines from a recent trip to Bali. Her tit surgeon should be sacked - her tits just looked weird and the nipples were too close together. She should be on the TV show “Plastic surgery gone wrong”.

Massage was very average. No real effort applied. No teasing. On the flip she asked if I wanted a BJ. I declined. I asked about DATY and she made up some excuse that she would need to see a doctor afterwards if I licked her. Not really sure what she meant. Maybe she was scared of getting an infection or she just disliked DATY.

HJ was just okay. Then she cleaned me up and did some more meaningless massage. She finished about 10 minutes short of the hour, and I didn’t expect to get ripped off on time from a place with such a formidable reputation.

She didn’t really allow access to all areas. She kept clenching her butt cheeks and tightly closing her legs so I couldn’t touch her pussy. She didn’t like her tits being touched either. Definitely no kissing LOL. I don’t know how Ada can advertise her as a “popular” girl. May be you mongers have very low expectations?

Not worth a repeat in my opinion. Cost was $130 for the hour inclusive of nude HJ. This fixed pricing is a trap and if it was separate pricing, I might not have proceeded with Part 2.

This sort of service is available anywhere so no need to go out to Stanmore. In fact, the two massage shops on Victoria Road, Drummoyne offer better service and the girls are more accommodating. Or I could just stick to Chatswood.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) TicklishFeet123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Saw Kety today. Not sure what all the fuss is about. Average, plain looking Thai girl with a set of fake C cups. Slim body and nice tan lines from a recent trip to Bali. Her tit surgeon should be sacked - her tits just looked weird and the nipples were too close together. She should be on the TV show “Plastic surgery gone wrong”.

Massage was very average. No real effort applied. No teasing. On the flip she asked if I wanted a BJ. I declined. I asked about DATY and she made up some excuse that she would need to see a doctor afterwards if I licked her. Not really sure what she meant. Maybe she was scared of getting an infection or she just disliked DATY.

HJ was just okay. Then she cleaned me up and did some more meaningless massage. She finished about 10 minutes short of the hour, and I didn’t expect to get ripped off on time from a place with such a formidable reputation.

She didn’t really allow access to all areas. She kept clenching her butt cheeks and tightly closing her legs so I couldn’t touch her pussy. She didn’t like her tits being touched either. Definitely no kissing LOL. I don’t know how Ada can advertise her as a “popular” girl. May be you mongers have very low expectations?

Not worth a repeat in my opinion. Cost was $130 for the hour inclusive of nude HJ. This fixed pricing is a trap and if it was separate pricing, I might not have proceeded with Part 2.

This sort of service is available anywhere so no need to go out to Stanmore. In fact, the two massage shops on Victoria Road, Drummoyne offer better service and the girls are more accommodating. Or I could just stick to Chatswood.

Hey, FF, thanks for sharing your AR and I was fascinated reading about your experience. It is a classic example of "YMMV". I am sorry you felt disappointed.

I'm not saying you did anything wrong with your approach, but may I offer an alternate point of view from my own experiences with Kety and 200 Stanmore?

For anyone else who may be turned off seeing Kety or going to 200 Stanmore, let me say that I have seen Kety a few times and she is one of my favourite girls at Stanmore, and Stanmore is one of my favourite shops to go. I got a lot further than Fred with Kety in my last encounter before Christmas, and I can't wait to see her again... maybe this week?

I can only say this from my own experience that I have been told more than once by several different girls that they allow me access to parts of there body that they normally wouldn't to other customers because I am gentle and not all-in-a-rush to be hands on. (Not saying you are.) When I heard girls say this in the past, I thought, "sure, sure, I bet you say that to all the guys", but now I think there may be an element of truth to it? What is the expression, "softly softly, catchee monkey"? So, to other punters out there, try that approach as it seems to work for me.

Also, may I add this comment, that 200 Stanmore is primarily a massage shop first, and I have only been offered part 3 a few times, and a few of the girls won't even offer part 2. I respect that, and I take whatever is on offer. I don't go there looking for part 3, and if I get it, it is a bonus. If I want to be guaranteed Part 3 then I know there are licensed brothels that offer that service. This has been discussed on this forum in other threads, so I am not saying anything new.

I am sorry your experience with Kety was so different from mine, and better happy punting next time!! Good luck.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar

Hi lovely customer lm sorry for girls
    And was your disappointed we got different days different girls
    Every day next time you send me messages or call me
    I will recommend Top girls for you what style you like
    Thanks Stanmore 200 ��
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Banned
    @TicklishFeet123. Yes agree that everyone’s mileage will vary. Girls have good days and bad days and their moods can change. Quite frankly, I don’t have time for “slowly slowly catchee monkey”. If a girl provides poor performance, I’m not going to spend more money on her another time hoping for a better outcome. There are just too many shops and thousands of girls out there - it’s a buyers market.

If we go to a top restaurant and the food and service is shit, are we going to go there again and throw more money at it, hoping that things will improve ? Not likely.

I’m just not a fan of the prepaid Part 2 model

Banned
    [QUOTE=...
    I’m just not a fan of the prepaid Part 2 model[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. In such case, the girl is in control when she decides to take her clothes off and perform NHJ. If there is no prepaid part 2 then a customer can decide to pay or not especially if a girl is playing with time. We all know that some girls try to keep their clothes on as long as possible and then start offering extras with little time on the clock. It's no longer half time massage and half time for other matters these days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I had a similar experience with Kety a few months back and haven’t returned to 200 Stanmore. She was quite bubbly and chatty to start with, but when it came to part 2 she became very standoffish. Maybe she just wasn’t into me? That’s the luck of the draw I guess! Im sure there are other great girls and I will return if I was in the area.