Thread: Observations about Burwood shops?

Banned

Observations about Burwood shops?

I've been punting around Burwood for about half a year or so. These are my personal observations:

1. If you go by online photos you'll be hugely disappointed. Add 10 years and a few stones to the girls you'll be close.

2. The WLs do everything to get your money but not providing the service. I've asked them about FIV the Chinese WLs said it's okay. But once inside the room and paid they just gave you their backs or crossed their legs to deny you access.

3. The WLs love their phones texting, listening to music, talking to their friends or conducting business with their banks or lawyers in the session.

4. They kept on complaining about it was too cold, you were touching them too long, your tips which they accepted were not enough etc. etc. until you got sick of listening to them that you cut short the session.

5. They were so bored that they sometimes fell asleep in the job.

6. Charging ridiculous amount for "touching" them e.g. $100 which is FS price elsewhere.

7. However mamasans are friendly and helpful. But I don't go there for mamasans. Not even if they have Ada.

All in all to me Burwood is the spot I will like to avoid. Of course your mileage may vary and I'm sure some brothers have had great fun there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am close to burwood. So you do not recommend any shop at all to do a good massage+ hj at all?

Senior Member(無間使者)

I agree Burwood is crappy

Hey mate, I haunt Burwood Strathfield also and find the same every single time. One girl advertised $259ph, I enquired that I want BBBJ and CIM so she said $350ph + $200 tips 🤣.

Check post here where I replied about Burwood on another thread for details on Momo.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...53#post2522653

fI am always happy there but because they are young don’t expect FIV or DATY, most Asian chicks really think this act is dirty. Sometimes I visit Burwood 8 but it’s pretty average at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I've been punting around Burwood for about half a year or so. These are my personal observations:

1. If you go by online photos you'll be hugely disappointed. Add 10 years and a few stones to the girls you'll be close.

2. The WLs do everything to get your money but not providing the service. I've asked them about FIV the Chinese WLs said it's okay. But once inside the room and paid they just gave you their backs or crossed their legs to deny you access.

3. The WLs love their phones texting, listening to music, talking to their friends or conducting business with their banks or lawyers in the session.

4. They kept on complaining about it was too cold, you were touching them too long, your tips which they accepted were not enough etc. etc. until you got sick of listening to them that you cut short the session.

5. They were so bored that they sometimes fell asleep in the job.

6. Charging ridiculous amount for "touching" them e.g. $100 which is FS price elsewhere.

7. However mamasans are friendly and helpful. But I don't go there for mamasans. Not even if they have Ada.

All in all to me Burwood is the spot I will like to avoid. Of course your mileage may vary and I'm sure some brothers have had great fun there.
    5 is not possible

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnice1234 View Post
    I am close to burwood. So you do not recommend any shop at all to do a good massage+ hj at all?
    I've made a point to stress "your mileage may vary" in my post.

Of course you will get great service in a Burwood shop. But which one I don't know.

Banned
    Good post. Can also apply to any suburb. Cut and paste for Chatswood.

Funny about discussions with banks and lawyers. Is there any Chinese ML that doesn’t want to be a property baron? LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only ever done the shops on the Westfield side of Parra road.

Generally have had a standard time, havent had anything too bad. There are shops I avoid though after a bad session or two.

There are some gems I stick to when I'm in Burwood, the legendary Mimi was one until she left!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    5 is not possible
    Maybe I end up falling asleep haha
    But can't rule it out. They could be tired from all the fucking or barely sleeping the night before.

Happened to me Young wl, we were cuddling and she passed out and started snoring..
    She didn't last long at the shop