Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you go natural if the situation is like this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I mean are you leaning more towards doing it bare back or not? I mean they offered it to you. What are your thoughts on it?
    I dont like covered. But at the same time i dont want to get any infections

Call it 50:50 then

Will only increase if i get assurance that they’re all-clear

Sorry, too many demands huh? Hahaha…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I mean are you leaning more towards doing it bare back or not? I mean they offered it to you. What are your thoughts on it?
    Testing isn't foolproof.
    There are false negatives to start with.
    Not to mention that the STD tests all only detect STD's some period after exposure.
    Most STD's are detectable with high certainty rates only 7-10 days after exposure.
    Before that they can be undetectable, but still transmissible.
    With HIV, the test latency period is 21 days...

So basically, the test is at best a confirmation of a problem, or an indicator of unlikely to be a problem.
    It's not a guarantee for you unless you and the two ladies all abstain for the latency period, then test, and don't have sex until you meet.
    Which given they're WL's with partners, well it's not going to happen!!!

If it was me, I'd do it.
    But it sounds like you are way too risk averse for this...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Didnt think about that, good point thanks. I hate pull-outs to be honest

I do know one of them is on birth control pillls. Hence why they dont need the sponge for their red days. So may be it’s all good for one of them.

Is that really the regulation here in Oz?? That a SW could “trap” the father of the baby? What if it’s condom breakage…
    If she can prove you are the father of the baby, you’ll be paying child support… I’m in HR/Payroll and we automatically take out child support payments from employees pay by law so there’s no getting around it!!! Be warned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Geez this group is full of so much diverse knowledge. Thanks guys!!!

Banned
    Your choice.............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beergut View Post
    Your choice.............
    I know…. But what’s your opinion? Wanted to know what others reckoned

Is that a bad thing? I dont see no issues, unless if i’m missing something?
    In the future when you have a family you will have a joint family Medicare card. It's very complicated to explain away lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    YOLO

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    LOL must be a very young audience.

Unless you are seeing a Pre-Op and planning on taking a full load up the arse then you can pretty safely rule out any chance of HIV.

As for any other activity you would need several gallons of saliva and a shit load of other bodily fluid for it to be any risk at all.
    Nah, i’m old

But here goes another question; what’s pre-op?

Is that really? Meaning BBBJ or DFK wont really transmit hiv then?

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    You can only control what you can control, the rest will be ' your luck ' or by ' chance '. Its a game of statistics and probabilities not certainties.

Do what you can to punt safely as much as you can, the rest will fall intoplace no matter what.

In my own personal circumstances, I wouldnt if its a WL because the nature of their job puts the probability of catching something higher, if its a Sugar Babay probably less so but still possible. I go BBFS with an SB but not with a WL or ML.

Banned
    I've had urethritis from doing BB with a private regular. I have never used condoms with this WL before. The first few times I had no symptoms, then suddenly one day I felt a slight burning sensation when peeing. But the pain only came about a few days after I had my last BB session with her.

I haven't seen her since. My urethritis went away after a week and I really don't want to experience another urethritis or other UTIs.

If you're single you'd probably be fine with contracting minor STIs or UTIs and letting it heal few days or weeks but if you're partnered I suggest don't take the risk, it'll ruin your relationship. In my previous marriage I didn't seek BBFS when punting because I was getting BBFS from my then partner anyways.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If WL/ml and I were exclusive and she's not fucking anyone else then sure. But if not then no.

Not sure if it's related but DATY I lost my voice. I try to talk but nothing came out. Throat wasn't hurting at all.

Another time had throat infection.

As a result no more DATY for me

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    The 2 WL’s that I quite frequently see asked me, if I can show them clear STD test result then they’re willing to go natural with me. (By “frequent” I mean 3-4 times a week, so thats frequent by my previous standard ).

Then i said I’d also want them to do the STD test and make sure all 3 are clean on the next session. Then wait for next month, go natural again just after the test. (They’re willing to do the test monthly rather than 3-monthly like the govt requires).

Sounds a lot of effort for 1 session a month, i know. But what do you think? Would you do it? Would you think that’s safe enough? Because despite being a “frequent” client, they’re still active WL’s and have their own partners too. Heck i dont usually even want to do BBBJ before this, hence the hesitation and wanted to check whats your opinions…
    Just go see WL’s who take your word for it on the spot, still going to be the same pot-luck roulette game either way you look at it if they’re getting slotted by other dudes. Have you thought about the fact you’re probably not the first punter they’ve asked/ not asked and gone BB anyway.

I’ve BB’d the past few months. Had a full check up the other week, my results were ‘unremarkable’ ie negative.

I’ll stick my cock in a hairy old Asian milf’s box one session and some young vixen the next but one thing I won’t do is DFK. Can’t bear the thought of remnants of the last punter’s rimming experience or CIM finale being transferred to my mouth.

A lot of guys on here shrink in horror at the word ‘bareback’ as the weight of their morals towards their better half are as heavy as their conscience. Just go for it if that’s what you want to do. You’ve got to weight up your unique situation with these girls and decide if it’s worth it.

Good luck. Looking forward the next thread ‘Oh no, what should I do!’ already

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    If WL/ml and I were exclusive and she's not fucking anyone else then sure. But if not then no.

Not sure if it's related but DATY I lost my voice. I try to talk but nothing came out. Throat wasn't hurting at all.

Another time had throat infection.

As a result no more DATY for me
    Are you sure you just haven't caught a cold or flu of which there is so much going around...... losing your voice to DATY is a bit of a stretch to me, especially if you have no pain or other side effects..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's good that you're all getting neg tested but it's not a risk I'd consider especially as it wouldn't be an exclusive bbfs arrangement and being with two WLs means the risk increases exponentially. It doesn't increase by 20% or double but 10x, 20x.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Look up Ïnguinal Glands" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_lymph_nodes

You know when you get sick, like a cold or flu, and the glands in your neck go up, the ones that a doctor checks...well, when you get an STI/STD your inguinal glands do the equivalent. Palpating the area to check for signs of enlarged glands is a rock solid indicator of an active infection. Check yourself to give yourself a baseline. If glands aren't active there is little chance of active infection, this isn't 100% but it's good enough for the bush. Do a visual inspection too. Smell, if it smells nice enough to eat, it's good, if it smells fishy or bad - there is likely some sort of infection. DYOR Do your own research

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12