Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michelle - Filthy mood, one to avoid

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Michelle - Filthy mood, one to avoid

Rocked up for a booking with Ada at SBM one Friday, but the male receptionist (Lisa was away) said she hadn’t turned up to work, so I booked Michelle for the first time instead.

Michelle walked into the room, no greeting, face like thunder, with theatrical sighs every few seconds. My gut instinct was to bail out immediately, but the optimist in me thought let’s see how it goes. I had a shower which I thought might give her some time to cool down, but her mood hadn’t improved when I’d finished. I tried every so often throughout the booking, very patiently, very politely, with kindness, and without being pushy, to lighten the mood, but she took every single question / comment and killed it stone dead. She had this way of making extended eye contact when killing a question / comment to make it feel like she was putting an extra bullet into its corpse to make sure it was dead.

On the plus side she has a cute face with a slim athletic body, which I love, but her bolt-ons are pumped up, out of proportion to her body and totally gravity defying. I prefer naturals, although it’s not a huge deal for me.

Her part 1 is not for whole body massage lovers because she ignores your legs. She did put some effort into the massage, but often uses her knuckles across your muscles in a way that feels a little like a cheese grater. After going over the same part of my back for the umpteenth time, it was time for part 2.

Not much to report on part 2, she placed her lips over one nipple like a wet fish with no sucking and started the HJ with some fake moans. After a minute or so, the combination of her fake moans in the context of her filthy mood was so ludicrous, it made me chuckle and she surprised me by looking up and smiling. When I gently complimented her smile, she did that extended eye contact thing and said ‘that’s what I’m paid to do’ and the smile dropped stone dead. So I did what I should have done at the beginning and bailed out early.

Of course, maybe I was just unlucky on the day, and that’s the way it is sometimes, but why take the risk on booking Michelle when you have lovely girls and total professionals like Sarah, Sky and Ella working on the same day.

I could be wrong, but I think Michelle works under the same name at Wynyard Blossom, Top Ryde and Parramatta Blossom and as Fiona at 200 Stanmore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very interesting. I had read several good reports on Michelle/Fiona and had been tempted to book her at 200 Stanmore. I went in on a slow day and Ada gave me a couple of girls to choose from. Fiona popped out and despite having a great looking body, her "resting bitch face" put me right off, she just didn't look happy. Kiki was the other option, who had a lovely face and i had a very enjoyable session with her. She really deserves all the great reviews she gets on here. Maybe for some girls the timing just has to be right.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Michelle at SBM and Stanmore are not the same girl. Michelle from Stanmore quit the industry for now.
    In regards to Michelle at SBM it was an okay experience for myself two weeks ago ish I thought it was an off day too. Perhaps it wasn't.

If this is the same Thai girl who works at Parramatta Blossom as well, then I had a similar experience last year and I never returned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a WeChat image (roster dated 21/10) of her in black lace mini dress, long brownish straight hair and black flip flops. She's sitting sideways to her right on the table bed with a clock in the corner that reads 11 o'clock. Is that her? I was keen when the opportunity arrived but now I'm reconsidering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank u for taking one for the team bro what a shit bitch.

The theatrical sighs would piss me right off.

Its great that u named her at other places too so we can all avoid.

Punting Karma will hopefully reward u with a good one next time bro!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I bet they r not even sisters bro

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    She had this way of making extended eye contact when killing a question / comment to make it feel like she was putting an extra bullet into its corpse to make sure it was dead.
    LoL reminded me of ZombieLand Double tap 😂😂😂
    You’re basically had a shit punt but still putting it nicely. I think you are too kind while making all the effort to light up the mood but turned down with “thats what im paid to do”. I wouldn’t be so nice with the AR if I were you. I’m sorry for the bad experience bro.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You could have tried some of these lines to break the ice.
    "Is it a bit cold in here or is it just you?"
    "If you're in here with me, who's guarding the gates of hell?"
    "I'm sure behind that cold, icy exterior of yours beats a heart of pure stone."
    "You know I think you were in my dream last night. I can't say for certain but I was having all the flesh torn from my bones by a fork tongued lizard witch, that was you, right?"
    "You look tired, it must be hard getting a good night's sleep hanging from the rafters by your feet, wrapped in a cocoon of your own wings.."

There is not much worse than that feeling when a session is headed south quickly. Obviously there is something going on with the girl, but that's not your problem. She shouldn't be working in a mood like that. The "that's what I'm paid to do" line is a deal breaker. Good call to end it there. Many wouldn't.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    Michelle at SBM and Stanmore are not the same girl. Michelle from Stanmore quit the industry for now.
    In regards to Michelle at SBM it was an okay experience for myself two weeks ago ish I thought it was an off day too. Perhaps it wasn't.
    Not quite Zimmerman, I said I think ‘Michelle’ at SBM is ‘Fiona’ at 200 Stanmore

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Not quite Zimmerman, I said I think ‘Michelle’ at SBM is ‘Fiona’ at 200 Stanmore
    He got mix up with Michelle that works Friday at 200 is same Michelle that also worked at diva body to.( retired for now)Best friend with Sandy at 200 /Fiona at SBM Fiona at diva body hahaha holy shit lots of names/ shops there.

Michelle at 200 is that Michelle got busted by A regular she didn't do fs with him but do fs with other at diva body .

Michelle was also as Mia at 88A for few month back in April

So to set the record straight as Mr Buster said - Michelle at SBM is Fiona at 200 nd Michelle at Parramatta blossom .Top ryde nd wynyard

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry buster I was replying to the other post from sly but now I understand where it is coming from. As woods said Michelle is not Fiona. Fiona is Fiona at SBM / Diva and sandy at Stanmore. And she used to be good friends with a Michelle who used to work in Stanmore on Friday and at diva haha. Very confusing!

Fiona is quite good honestly and never had mood swings like the Michelle you had. If you have the chance you should try her she has good massage and services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    Very interesting. I had read several good reports on Michelle/Fiona and had been tempted to book her at 200 Stanmore. I went in on a slow day and Ada gave me a couple of girls to choose from. Fiona popped out and despite having a great looking body, her "resting bitch face" put me right off, she just didn't look happy. Kiki was the other option, who had a lovely face and i had a very enjoyable session with her. She really deserves all the great reviews she gets on here. Maybe for some girls the timing just has to be right.
    Thanks sly22, some after reports from prolific reviewers you need to read with a grain of salt, especially when they always post positive reviews for the shop, and also especially when the girl doesn’t have a previous AR - shops love a bumpable thread.

But you’re a more sensible man than me, Kiki is a really lovely girl and a great choice … Sarah at SBM was also free at the time I booked Michelle, who is equally lovely, and it would have been a much better move, but that’s life

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seems to be a common tread lately reading on ARs, where YMMV seems to be more prevalent and ML/WL services vary not day to day, but punter to punter (and in some cases during a punt).

Here I thought number of punters/punts where on the down so the ladies would be working hard to get everyone to return and build a regular client-base, guess the punting climate is not as dire as we all thought.

Interesting how attitudes and services will change with the world returning somewhat” back to norma” and more and more ladies start coming back to shops to work from overseas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like the wrong job for Michelle/Fiona

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    You could have tried some of these lines to break the ice.
    "Is it a bit cold in here or is it just you?"
    "If you're in here with me, who's guarding the gates of hell?"
    "I'm sure behind that cold, icy exterior of yours beats a heart of pure stone."
    "You know I think you were in my dream last night. I can't say for certain but I was having all the flesh torn from my bones by a fork tongued lizard witch, that was you, right?"
    "You look tired, it must be hard getting a good night's sleep hanging from the rafters by your feet, wrapped in a cocoon of your own wings.."

There is not much worse than that feeling when a session is headed south quickly. Obviously there is something going on with the girl, but that's not your problem. She shouldn't be working in a mood like that. The "that's what I'm paid to do" line is a deal breaker. Good call to end it there. Many wouldn't.
    I reckon if I tried any of those lines Michelle really wouldn’t have cared, she was just there to pour acid on someone’s day while collecting her money … taking advantage of shop’s good reputation built up on the hard work of many other great girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    There's a WeChat image (roster dated 21/10) of her in black lace mini dress, long brownish straight hair and black flip flops. She's sitting sideways to her right on the table bed with a clock in the corner that reads 11 o'clock. Is that her? I was keen when the opportunity arrived but now I'm reconsidering.
    Looks to be the same girl … I think Sarah, Sky and Ella are better options on the day

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    If this is the same Thai girl who works at Parramatta Blossom as well, then I had a similar experience last year and I never returned.
    She works as Michelle at Parramatta Blossom, so sounds like the same girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    Personally I like Michelle, it helps she has the most banging body in Sydney.
    Yeah, agree that she has a great body

Banned
    Anyone knows what happened to J Mayu? Is she on holiday or gone for good? Haven't noticed her on WeChat roster for more than 2 weeks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast