Thread: J Karina , lovely lady GFE to Max

J Karina , lovely lady GFE to Max

Place : No5Marrickville
    Name : Karina
    Price : 300/hour
    Service : DFK, 69, daty, cim
    Face : beauty is in the eye of beholder (will make people turn head when walking on street).
    Size : C
    Shaven : yes but not smooth

No5 Marrickville now become my place to go, two session and all good.

Today with Karina. What a gorgeous lady, a bit mature but that's why she is good. She in her mid 20 (she told me her age), very friendly and have GFE vibes.

Start with preptalk on the bed,and she said don't be nervous. Go to shower clean up and she start bbbj. Soft and she played a lot with the ball, no teeth, combine slow and hard suction. After that continue to the bed.

BBBJ and she start grab my hands to fondling her boobs. Nice and feel natural. And we start 69, after have the permission we fighting intensely with our mouth and tongue. After that start kissing and I asked her to daty, she enjoys it. Grab the Dom and start cg. She is wild. And I saw the Dom slipped because to small. Lol. Almost, but safe.

Doggy and mish, maybe because to much lube and she already wet. So it hard for me to cum. And she knows. We have 24 mins left. So she said want to cim, and she start bbbj for 7mins, because to much lube I don't feel good friction. So I started jerk off while she licking my body. Almost to the edge. And she suck all the cum until dry. And keep sucking for like 2 mins. After that she grab tissue and smile. What a lovely lady. She said next time no lube! Yes mam!

We have 14 mins left. And decided do massage for the rest of the time. Clean up. And before leave, she kiss me alot.

WIR yes

Highlight non-stop bbbj with lot of saliva. Because I can smell saliva all off my body when clean up lol.

Got some extra service but is YMMV, based how you treat the lady, always remember it is YMMV and treat them with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Face : beauty is in the eye of beholder (will make people turn head when walking on street).

Today with Karina. What a gorgeous lady, a bit mature but that's why she is good. She in her mid 20 (she told me her age), very friendly and have GFE vibes.

Start with preptalk on the bed,and she said don't be nervous. Go to shower clean up and she start bbbj. Soft and she played a lot with the ball, no teeth, combine slow and hard suction. After that continue to the bed.

BBBJ and she start grab my hands to fondling her boobs. Nice and feel natural. And we start 69, after have the permission we fighting intensely with our mouth and tongue. After that start kissing and I asked her to daty, she enjoys it. Grab the Dom and start cg. She is wild. And I saw the Dom slipped because to small. Lol. Almost, but safe.

Doggy and mish, maybe because to much lube and she already wet. So it hard for me to cum. And she knows. We have 24 mins left. So she said want to cim, and she start bbbj for 7mins, because to much lube I don't feel good friction. So I started jerk off while she licking my body. Almost to the edge. And she suck all the cum until dry. And keep sucking for like 2 mins. After that she grab tissue and smile. What a lovely lady. She said next time no lube! Yes mam!

We have 14 mins left. And decided do massage for the rest of the time. Clean up. And before leave, she kiss me alot.

WIR yes

Highlight non-stop bbbj with lot of saliva. Because I can smell saliva all off my body when clean up lol.

Got some extra service but is YMMV, based how you treat the lady, always remember it is YMMV and treat them with respect.
    Good Review, Bro. Had 1hour with Karina as well today. White smooth skin and easy to chat with. Not the new gen. night pub style, but a polite neighborhood girl. Sweet and skilled.

She mentioned she only works weekend as she has a full time job weekdays. What a hard working girl🤩

Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    Good Review, Bro. Had 1hour with Karina as well today. White smooth skin and easy to chat with. Not the new gen. night pub style, but a polite neighborhood girl. Sweet and skilled.

She mentioned she only works weekend as she has a full time job weekdays. What a hard working girl🤩
    True she is elegant, not like new gen lol and the most important thing she is 100% jap, so whoever haters that said she not jap is wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)

WIR yes

Lots of good words. I was there this week and I’ve had an epiphany for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Lots of good words. I was there this week and I’ve had an epiphany for sure.
    Revelation of good or bad bro lol.

Papasan recomended iris for next visit, I will keep that in mind

True she is elegant, not like new gen lol and the most important thing she is 100% jap, so whoever haters that said she not jap is wrong.
    Surely she’s Japanese. Her accent can tell you that.

Revelation of good or bad bro lol.

Papasan recomended iris for next visit, I will keep that in mind
    Iris is different from Karina. Remember to take earpods when you open the Pandora’s box😹 Good luck Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    Iris is different from Karina. Remember to take earpods when you open the Pandora’s box😹 Good luck Bro.
    So she is a screamer? Bro please explain lol

So she is a screamer? Bro please explain lol
    She is loud, but definitely not a screamer. YMMV. My bad. This thread is about Karina. We can discuss more in your Iris AR 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)

WIR yes

Thank you for the review bro . She is very elegant and classy . I saw her few times already . Would you mind PM me what extra service you have received ?
    Thank in advance .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When she go on hols again?

Yes, Karina just come back, be quick make a booking guys~~~
    Call or text 0417888123