Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 60 minutes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    some of the guys in here were rejoicing when the borders were re-opening after COVID, insisting that more students were coming back for studies and therefore more people could potentially be working in them massage shops. it is this particular attitude that is encouraging human trafficking.
    Disagree. None of those posts argued in favor of human trafficking. Youre reaching here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A sexual activity where the girl is well paid and free to come and go as she likes, is not human trafficking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Disappointing episode and a waste of time in my opinion. All the journo did was make some appointments via SMS (because they wouldn't answer their phone call attempt - oh gee such great evidence) and negotiated extras using a hidden camera with some WLs with some scary music behind it - is this what they call journalism today? There was a bit about a lawyer helping ladies with visas with suggestions about the sex industry, but not anything to convict him because I fail to see where it's not the lady's choice to come her and do such acts. There was linking a chinese man to what he did in UK but no evidence of what he was doing in Australia and they basically showed they sucked at trying to get an interview with him. I stopped watching journalists 10 years ago on free to air TV because they became garbage and a waste of time (nothing like the 90s and early 2000s), this is the first time since then I decided to watch them and I can still see it hasn't changed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post
    Disappointing episode and a waste of time in my opinion. All the journo did was make some appointments via SMS (because they wouldn't answer their phone call attempt - oh gee such great evidence) and negotiated extras using a hidden camera with some WLs with some scary music behind it - is this what they call journalism today? There was a bit about a lawyer helping ladies with visas with suggestions about the sex industry, but not anything to convict him because I fail to see where it's not the lady's choice to come her and do such acts. There was linking a chinese man to what he did in UK but no evidence of what he was doing in Australia and they sucked at trying to get an interview with him. I stopped watching journalists 10 years ago on free to air TV because they became garbage and a waste of time (nothing like the 90s and early 2000s), this is the first time since then I decided to watch them and I can still see it hasn't changed.
    Fully agree!
    This was the first time I watched a bit of '60 min' in years and I lasted maybe 15 min.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Clickbait

Journalism on free view nowadays has virtually turned into clickbait.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    surely the private investigators just had to watch for either the girl going to the bank to deposit or the agent coming to collect their cut.

problem is that the mobile numbers can't be tracked without warrants and for all we know the pimps running the girls in Brisbane are sitting in Sydney (or even overseas) both which make it harder.

Interested to know if we have nominations for the "organised" network girls in Brisbane at the moment? Darra motel anyone?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    69 minutes has been crap for a while….

FFS most girls choose this work - using methods like backdoor visas is not trafficking but using loopholes

Not saying some are not trafficked or forced - it happens but I don’t agree it’s pandemic here - but let’s not let that get in the way of dirty trash tv…..

If they choose to make cash this way then it’s a choice - as long as it’s a choice

Not our issue the laws are stupid and have loopholes

Most girls I come across seem content and I hope they are

I hope the illegal traffickers are dealt with along with seedy boilers who rip people off

In the end we need to accept it’s a a seedy industry and attracts people who abuse it….so choose to use it or be in denial - either way it WILL roll on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    that was actually my thoughts as well but their statement "out of the way hotel" didn't remind me of beaudesert rd
    It's out of the way if you are used to staying in the city

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I fucked a Korean at a brothel a few years ago and she was bragging that i was the first western guy she's fucked since she landed in OZ. I asked her about the circumstances of her work and she explained it all. 2 weekes at the current brothel then 2 weeks in Sydney then fly back to Korea. She paid an agen for the airfares and accommodation but she said she'd be 7 to 10k up when she gets back to Korea. She was happay as fuck to be here. A good sort and good fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m the first guy they all fuck and when they start siesta first day, always in vibe that and “need training”

Despite this they have a stash of condone and could have sworn they were at another shop….

Most love the work and money - much younger I think I observed some exploitation but did not know how to handle at that age or what I was seeing

I’d love to see exploitation and bad elements stopped but while it’s murky it will involve this - try not to think about it and hope the real bad ones get what they deserve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12