Thread: 4 pines for FS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

4 pines for FS?

Paid 4 pines for FS tonight, amazing sexy thai lady, nice firm boobs fit right in my palms with a bit more room to spare.

I was more then happy to pay it, she was really up my alley.

Curios though, what's the usual going rate?

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Depends on who you believe.
    You can get cheaper for sure in a brothel.
    You can find it for less at some shops. At some shops it will cost more. As usual it depends on how desirable the lady is and how flexible she is with her pricing.

It also Depends on how willing you are to use fun time to haggle and have the big brain in charge.

If you had a great experience for $200, good for you. If money is an issue there are many techniques for trying it with less cash. Some ladies are accomodating, others are not.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightdesu View Post
    Paid 4 pines for FS tonight, amazing sexy thai lady, nice firm boobs fit right in my palms with a bit more room to spare.I was more then happy to pay it, she was really up my alley.
    If you can get FS from a sexy Thai lady in Brisbane for 4 pines (max) I think you are doing better than most. I'd like to think that was for about an hour of interaction.
    Yes brothels can be cheaper for shorter but who wants a rushed starfish experience.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you can get FS from a sexy Thai lady in Brisbane for 4 pines, you had better share the intel !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    4 pines is the going rate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    4-5 Pines look like the right rate for FS in Massage Shop now. But as you should be already aware that the ML usually only leave around 15-20 mins for the key session.

If you believe the lady does bring fun to you, you can book as a regular then ask her to leave more time for fun part in advance next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    If you can get FS from a sexy Thai lady in Brisbane for 4 pines (max) I think you are doing better than most. I'd like to think that was for about an hour of interaction.
    Yes brothels can be cheaper for shorter but who wants a rushed starfish experience.
    4FoW2
    But does anyone actually get an hour of interaction ? Id say be lucky to get 30 mins, be like getting them naked for massage with happy ending - 15 mins would be about it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightdesu View Post
    Paid 4 pines for FS tonight, amazing sexy thai lady, nice firm boobs fit right in my palms with a bit more room to spare.

I was more then happy to pay it, she was really up my alley.

For that money I'd rather visit AS or MH.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    But does anyone actually get an hour of interaction ? Id say be lucky to get 30 mins, be like getting them naked for massage with happy ending - 15 mins would be about it.
    There's a ML I've seen in BNE, who is fairly damn hot. I've had 45min of sex in a 1 hour session for 6 pines. No massage, and no BJ. Grippingly fun and athletic sex.

I once made the comment "You're expensive in this market.".... to which she quipped "I know. Now give me your wallet." lols

Senior Member(無間使者)
    4 pines in addition to massage price is standard. So $270. How does that equate to FS? Depends on the girl but there are definitely multiple $300 p/hr service providers who will definitely be way better than your $270 massage girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beginning to agree… especially as no guarantee wat the menu at a massage place will be. Last ml suggested a regular (how many visits that mean) would get a full menu. And price sill tbc …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed. Some MLs know they can string you along and give you more on the next visits, and you may end up spending over 1k just to get to FS...

Perhaps for some, the excitement of gradually testing out what the MLs boundaries are is what keeps them happy. But each to their own

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Totally agree with the stringing along