Thread: 533 roster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

533 roster

Have a look at the Sunday roster for 533willougbyrd ,11 girls are ‘on’.but there’s only 3 rooms!? Plus 2 of the girls have told me personally that they would never work for Angie ever again because of her attitude,
    So you have been warned!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    533 actually has 5 rooms . The joint cant be to bad otherwise a lot of the girls would have left . I punt here quite a lot and a lot of the ladies like Angie a lot if hey didnt like Angie they would all leave.

However Angie is not to be trusted she is the master of bait and switch if you dont know the girls well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chefoandy View Post
    533 actually has 5 rooms . The joint cant be to bad otherwise a lot of the girls would have left . I punt here quite a lot and a lot of the ladies like Angie a lot if hey didnt like Angie they would all leave.

However Angie is not to be trusted she is the master of bait and switch if you dont know the girls well
    Those rooms up stairs are almost like a squat. Most of the gilfs won't get a start at other shops .yeah everyone loves angie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Those rooms up stairs are almost like a squat. Most of the gilfs won't get a start at other shops .yeah everyone loves angie
    I think they renovated the place a couple of years ago, they changed the sheets and put soap in the shower........

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yeah thats the reason some of my friends dont go there anymore. You really need to know the girls well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

No just 3 rooms R1 big with windows ,r 2 tiny no windows no ventilation black mould on ceiling, R3 bigger no windows no ventilation,kitchen room full of girls stuff and sink bench full of dirty dishes and half eaten food ,upstairs was two rooms but she got in trouble with council because of approval is for 3 rooms, now. Half demolished
    Angie is the most blatant lier I have ever seen

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smack View Post
    No just 3 rooms R1 big with windows ,r 2 tiny no windows no ventilation black mould on ceiling, R3 bigger no windows no ventilation,kitchen room full of girls stuff and sink bench full of dirty dishes and half eaten food ,upstairs was two rooms but she got in trouble with council because of approval is for 3 rooms, now. Half demolished
    Angie is the most blatant lier I have ever seen
    I think yyour upset towards Angie and thats your opinion, but there are 2 rooms upstairs and 3 rooms down. So get your facts straight before talking.

Plus if Angie wants 11 girls in roster while only having 5 rooms, thats her buisness. Who are you to talk about that?

She has run that buisness longer than you have popped your cherry most likely. So she is doing fine

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manky010203 View Post
    I think yyour upset towards Angie and thats your opinion, but there are 2 rooms upstairs and 3 rooms down. So get your facts straight before talking.

Plus if Angie wants 11 girls in roster while only having 5 rooms, thats her buisness. Who are you to talk about that?

She has run that buisness longer than you have popped your cherry most likely. So she is doing fine
    Those two upstairs room are in a state of disrepair or "renovation" as angie likes to call it. So we'll go with 3 rooms (one of which is relatively mould free as it has a window) plus the kitchen room, which is understandably cluttered with all the ladies crap and used dishes. 11 girls in her roster.. seriously 5-7 of them on any particular day must be invisible or ghosts..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I first went to 533 about 10 years ago but probably haven't been for about 4 or 5 years.
    For a while there I went 3 or 4 times a week for a half or one hour session and there were some great girls (some still there).
    Angie was always good to me really with the occasional obvious lie now and then but I could always see who I wanted when I wanted.
    I did witness her lying her arse off many times though to others. But imagine yourself in her shoes in that particular segment of this business working those hours!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place has become a dump now. It was good back in the day but not anymore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

533 deserves its fame. Or should that be infamy?

I’ve been going to 533 on and off for about 15 years. It has not changed all that much over the years, although the juggling of girls, rooms and punters requires considerable organisational skills, which Angie clearly has. She’s a tough cookie. I’ve experienced her at her friendly best and manipulative worst. I’ve also had some fantastic sex with the likes of Michelle, who still looks good at 50 (or very near it), Crystal, Lily, Joyce and Kiki (all four of memory) and a number of short-termers whose names I’ve forgotten. I got bored with Joye, Kelly, Julie and others, but almost all the 533 ladies are or have been very hard-working and service-oriented. The $150/hour price has not changed over that time and there’s no doubt 533 has long ranked highly for value. I’d say the place is still worth getting to know if you’re a budget-conscious mature (or just plain old) punter who places skill, experience and work-ethic over the undoubted appeal of youth. One thing that has made a difference is ‘partying’. If Angie tells you that X is a ‘party-girl’, and you choose to participate, you may be on a slippery slope.