Person's Name :Abby
    Establishment :Le Soleil Massage
    Month/Year of Visit :January 2023
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink :48 The Strand
    Rates :45 min $60
    Extras Cost :$100
    Size/shape :size 4 162cm 46kg A.cup slim
    Nationality or Ethnicity :Malaysian

MY very first AR , sorry for my english if bad grammar lol .
    Shop is very good and room is big clean and tidy, wait for 3 min inside the room and abby come she is totally my type with a cute smile like. Young girl with a nice body. I lay down on table and she start to give a massage to me. Her massage is not so good and very light for me. Go to second round and she took off her outfit and bra but kept her panties on the whole session. she starts rubbing her body all over me and biting my ear, felt pretty good. Wasn't long before I turn over and play with her little nips and she keeps teasing me. I move my hand to her pussy and keep playing until she becomes wet and her breath feels so heavy. Im pretty sure she want go to next session. But i didn’t ask her since i don’t bring extra money.
    So she keeps stroking my cock and kiss me many times. No for a long time i cum over her body. Pretty good session ! She is a obedient girl and a bit shy. I would like to come again and definitely pick her again to ask more services!

I wonder to all punters here if she ever offer full service how much is the rate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GET TREATED LIKE A KING AT LE SOLEIL MASSAGE AND GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

ABBY WILL GIVE YOU THAT HAPPY ENDING YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725

Name: Abby (Malaysia)
    Size:5
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 48kg
    Body: Slim B cup

Abby is a young and enticing siren who possesses a body that commands attention. Prepare to be seduced by her sensual service and skilled massage techniques. Allow yourself to be taken on a wild and pleasurable adventure in Abby's capable hands.

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725