Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage
☎️ : 0411 984 066
Wechat ID: stanmore200
Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Person's Name : J Yuka
Size/shape : Long hair, Natural B cups 164cm, curvy body, soft personality, she has fantastic massage skill

Nationality : Japanese 🇯🇵 good English

Services Provided : Speech therapy, Relaxation Massage Extras

Value for money/recommend? : Good massage with Extras to be explored great service oriented

MY EXPERIENCE
It has been awhile didn’t visit any Japanese masseuse so make a query and booked J Yuka yesterday. Ada mentioned J Yuka has many return customers. Intention to see line up for future bookings unfortunately unable to see anyone as all rooms taken, even Ada disappeared WTF 😂. Inform receptionist that my booking with Yuka, settled payment for an hour and been shown room 2.

FIRST IMPRESSION
Make myself comfortable, J Yuka soft knocked and walked in, long hair average height and body, cheerful lady. She said, nice to see you again WTF, couldn’t recalled met her before but she said she saw me at Japanese massage. Probably but not sure and eventually take as granted and hug offered 😂. Disrobed and laid on massage table for her treatment.

MASSAGE EXPERIENCE
Good massage as she has been around before Covid-19 hit, she worked at Japanese massage near Mascot or Rosebery or Crows Nest, strong massage start from my shoulders and back, sat on my back soft bum feel 😂. Leaned on me such as B2B good feel of her hard nips as braless nice start before part 2 😝

EXTRAS EXPERIENCE
Yuka removed her one piece clothes, no bra then slowly removing her red sexy panty, touch permissions granted, natural B hard nips just few licking 👅, meaty bum, nice proportions of body and Japanese style underneath tidy just a tiny portion. Laid her down, Continues mutual touching in between catbathing, ……..check private……you may try.

OVERALL
J Yuka has good English, nice conversations as given me Speech Therapy sessions. Treat her politely as she might some good treatments. After session, she wiped my whole body and Les 🍌 such service only few service lady provided to me especially Japanese girls.
Left as happy man 😃 YMMV