Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've quit punting - friends with benefits setup

Baby Member(留言版初哥) MrSmashOrPass's Avatar

I've quit punting - friends with benefits setup

Hi, thought I'd share my experience I have been punting since 2019 (late to the party) and when I started I did it quite heavily spending over $40K AUD spread over two years around the Covid lockdown, I went to many shops and tried all sorts of girls building my own network where I could see them privately etc. but recently in the last 8 months I have gotten bored of it and even stopped masterbating for 6 months to have a break. One of my Japanese friends who doesn't work in the sex industry I had the best sex with her but she wanted me to give her a partner Visa to continue our friends with benefits (FWB) arrangement, which I'm not willing to do.

Anyways wanted to know your experiences if anyone have a primary partner who you live with but have setup a 'friends with benefits' arrangement with other girls or how you went about converting current female friends to FWB. I can't justify anymore spending money on punting because sometimes I want a girl for 6 hours for a good session to please her but that's a $1.5K hit haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well how did you convert your non WL friend to FWB?

Banned
    With or without FWB punting like many things in our life will fly pass like spring rain.

I'm not overtly concerned about it.

Of course meanwhile wise to spend on punting within means if you feel at it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Well how did you convert your non WL friend to FWB?
    Because she targeted him to support her visa application

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You could always hand at the visa application office...
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmashOrPass View Post
    Hi, thought I'd share my experience I have been punting since 2019 (late to the party) and when I started I did it quite heavily spending over $40K AUD spread over two years around the Covid lockdown, I went to many shops and tried all sorts of girls building my own network where I could see them privately etc. but recently in the last 8 months I have gotten bored of it and even stopped masterbating for 6 months to have a break. One of my Japanese friends who doesn't work in the sex industry I had the best sex with her but she wanted me to give her a partner Visa to continue our friends with benefits (FWB) arrangement, which I'm not willing to do.

Anyways wanted to know your experiences if anyone have a primary partner who you live with but have setup a 'friends with benefits' arrangement with other girls or how you went about converting current female friends to FWB. I can't justify anymore spending money on punting because sometimes I want a girl for 6 hours for a good session to please her but that's a $1.5K hit haha.
    Have you tried Sugaring? Looks like that lifestyle fits your ' needs '

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quite hard. You can get the below average girls as FWBs as they have low self esteem. But if you want quality girls that know they're 8-9/10. They won't let you use them without something in return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Met this girl at a massage shop in 2018 and has been my fwb since then. She stop doing this job because of covid but started doing it recently to save some money for holiday. I think I got bored with her since my tongue worked harder than hers lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are the downsides of giving a woman a partner visa. Legal? Financial? Social? Never considered it myself so anyone with real life experience?

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    I think the only downside imho is Legal. You can get fined if found by Immigration as a fake.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Legal - Yes. If caught out fines are up to $300k and possible jail time. The person seeking the visa would be booted and banned for as little as 3 years and possibly a lifetime ban from travelling to the Country, and any government payments received would need to repaid as well, which if she's been kicked out you can guarantee she won't be stumping up her half.
    Financial - if not caught then your newly betrothed may well seek her half when you divorce. Of course the joke would be on them if you only own rubbish and you'd gladly give half of it up for 2 years of free sex. Obviously some sort of prenuptial agreement would need to be agreed to.
    If you are caught, yeah fines and repayment of any tax breaks, payments etc received from the fake relationship status.
    Social - Well that's up to you and your social circle.

The above statements in no way constitute legal advice and I strongly encourage you to undertake your own enquiries on the matter. Sure some people get away with it, but the govt has been cracking down big time and if they get a tip someone is pulling the fake marriage for visa scam they tend to take it seriously. A mate of mine married his legit Thai gf, they'd been together years, and dept of immigration made me sign a series of stat decs verifying their relationship details, where they met, how long they'd been together etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    What are the downsides of giving a woman a partner visa. Legal? Financial? Social? Never considered it myself so anyone with real life experience?
    My bachelor friend was offered $5000 to enter into a fake marriage with a non-citizen 20 years ago.

The current price I've heard is $20,000.

Banned
    The worse nonsense I've ever heard.

Japanese WL + FWB + fake marriage = the biggest BS I've ever heard.

The same as those who claim that they've converted Japanese WLs into a girlfriend just after a few sessions.

Sounds more like something written by a racist, non-Japanese WL pretending to be a punter.

Only women have these kind of stupid kinks. How I know all of this? Many sexual novels written for women including 50 Shades all have such stupid crappy storylines that would've gotten men in jail if they follow exactly what the male character does in these novels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    The worse nonsense I've ever heard.

Japanese WL + FWB + fake marriage = the biggest BS I've ever heard.

The same as those who claim that they've converted Japanese WLs into a girlfriend just after a few sessions.

Sounds more like something written by a racist, non-Japanese WL pretending to be a punter.

Only women have these kind of stupid kinks. How I know all of this? Many sexual novels written for women including 50 Shades all have such stupid crappy storylines that would've gotten men in jail if they follow exactly what the male character does in these novels.
    I think I've read a few posts in the Sugarbabes thread here about sugarbabies offer the sugardaddies free sex after a few meets.

The sugardaddies must be hotter than Bratt Pitt.

Banned
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been offered $60k from a Vietnamese and $100k from a Chinese to get married. They also both wanted a child.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    My bachelor friend was offered $5000 to enter into a fake marriage with a non-citizen 20 years ago.

The current price I've heard is $20,000.
    I was offered $80,000 8 years ago.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    I have been offered $60k from a Vietnamese and $100k from a Chinese to get married. They also both wanted a child.
    After a few years take half you money and childs support. Good investment for the girl. Unless someone say you own rubbish and on centrelink.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agree with Mr Climax, they "invest" a large sum of money into the marriage sign the pre nup agreement knowing that immediately upon giving birth the pre nup is voided and take up to 50% of your assets
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    After a few years take half you money and childs support. Good investment for the girl. Unless someone say you own rubbish and on centrelink.
    No different to any girl or wife except that you get an upfront payment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast