Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I've quit punting - friends with benefits setup

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Agree with Mr Climax, they "invest" a large sum of money into the marriage sign the pre nup agreement knowing that immediately upon giving birth the pre nup is voided and take up to 50% of your assets
    I can hear Eddie Murphy screaming "Half! I'll take half his shit!"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    My bachelor friend was offered $5000 to enter into a fake marriage with a non-citizen 20 years ago.

The current price I've heard is $20,000.
    20k is cheap. It's 100k now.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    20k is cheap. It's 100k now.
    Yep, it was $100k 2 years ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    20k!!!
    Laugh my funking ass off

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yep, it was $100k 2 years ago.
    Could be more aswell if they're legit.
    I've been offered 90k.

However I heard stories that guys or girls that sponsoring taking the money and run. Which I think is a dick move.
    I've been with ml that told me 2/3 years in the guy would just ditch her in the process of getting PR. However they're using lawyers to help her stay

Baby Member(留言版初哥) MrSmashOrPass's Avatar
    A friend of mine (WL/ML) in her late 20s paid $90K cash to get hooked up to someone for marriage but she didn't like the guy the agency found her, she pulled out of the deal after paying and never got the money back. Can't talk to police either about it also...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Feck me, I could use $90k and if the relationship become genuine after that that's even a bonus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What I'm taking from this thread is that you should get the snip, take the $40-100k, act confused for couple of years why there's no baby and then get out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmashOrPass View Post
    A friend of mine (WL/ML) in her late 20s paid $90K cash to get hooked up to someone for marriage but she didn't like the guy the agency found her, she pulled out of the deal after paying and never got the money back. Can't talk to police either about it also...

Yep, talking to the police about it might be tricky.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    No different to any girl or wife except that you get an upfront payment
    I punt so I don't have to have a relationship ,wife or FWB. Done all three, it doesn't end well for me anyway.

I've concluded I just want to fuck. FWB's all end up wanting relationships in the end.

Banned
    Hi, thought I'd share my experience I have been punting since 2019 (late to the party) and when I started I did it quite heavily spending over $40K AUD spread over two years around the Covid lockdown, I went to many shops and tried all sorts of girls building my own network where I could see them privately etc. but recently in the last 8 months I have gotten bored of it and even stopped masterbating for 6 months to have a break. One of my Japanese friends who doesn't work in the sex industry I had the best sex with her but she wanted me to give her a partner Visa to continue our friends with benefits (FWB) arrangement, which I'm not willing to do.

Anyways wanted to know your experiences if anyone have a primary partner who you live with but have setup a 'friends with benefits' arrangement with other girls or how you went about converting current female friends to FWB. I can't justify anymore spending money on punting because sometimes I want a girl for 6 hours for a good session to please her but that's a $1.5K hit haha.
    How old are you? Just jump on Tinder. Plenty of fish there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hey, is she by any chance Japanese?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you want to fuck quality you have to pay one way or another. Might be able to do this free but it’s going to be with a bush pig

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Legal - Yes. If caught out fines are up to $300k and possible jail time.
    I've heard the Immigration do some down low checking on alot on 'marriages' they consider to be sus. If people are going to enter into these arrangements they really have to play the part, as in live together, joint accounts, joint everything. The whole thing is risky as.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I've heard the Immigration do some down low checking on alot on 'marriages' they consider to be sus. If people are going to enter into these arrangements they really have to play the part, as in live together, joint accounts, joint everything. The whole thing is risky as.
    My uncle got suspected and got challenged because he imported his wife's sister. He was dumb to put photos of him, his kids and wife so the government found out. He had to go to court to explain. Last i heard was wife sister suppose to get deported back but they gonna hire a lawyer to get her to stay etc. I didnt ask anymore information about that but immigration is strict, they even want witnesses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stupid guy I know agreed to a deal a few years ago and she refused to co-habitate, and immigration was very suss about it. Girl went back to her husband in china and now basically is unfindable. He is still legally married here to her and cant afford to divorce so technically cant move on...

Like I said, stupid (oh he only got 10k once as well).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I also heard that from a Uber driver. He was telling me about guys doing this to get a visa. BUt he also said some of them were getting caught when they were dobbed in by their own mates. Somehow these maes were getting jelaous.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi, thought I'd share my experience I have been punting since 2019 (late to the party) and when I started I did it quite heavily spending over $40K AUD spread over two years around the Covid lockdown, I went to many shops and tried all sorts of girls building my own network where I could see them privately etc. but recently in the last 8 months I have gotten bored of it and even stopped masterbating for 6 months to have a break. One of my Japanese friends who doesn't work in the sex industry I had the best sex with her but she wanted me to give her a partner Visa to continue our friends with benefits (FWB) arrangement, which I'm not willing to do.

Anyways wanted to know your experiences if anyone have a primary partner who you live with but have setup a 'friends with benefits' arrangement with other girls or how you went about converting current female friends to FWB. I can't justify anymore spending money on punting because sometimes I want a girl for 6 hours for a good session to please her but that's a $1.5K hit haha.
    I like the idea but dont know where to find these friends with benefits. I have meeting girls on Seeking Arrangement site but its all transactional. ONly difference enetween a WL and SB is they spend more time and is not rushed.
    I was wondering there are so many single moms who would be missing inimacy in their lives. Where would one meet these single women?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I might do it the other way around. I know one or two Chinese WL’s coming close to the end of their working holiday in Australia and starting to plan their return to China.

I think I might marry one of them and get a Chinese ‘Green Card’. I reckon going and spending the first decade of my retirement watching the PRC vs The World fireworks from the inside could be good lark.

I’ll bet the Chinese Immigration Department won’t charge $8,000, take 2-3 years, and use private investigators just to consider my application either.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I like the idea but dont know where to find these friends with benefits. I have meeting girls on Seeking Arrangement site but its all transactional. ONly difference enetween a WL and SB is they spend more time and is not rushed.
    I was wondering there are so many single moms who would be missing inimacy in their lives. Where would one meet these single women?
    Don't for one minute forget that these single mums are looking for first n foremost a decent father figure if not a father for their child. It's in their nature.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast