Thread: K Ari - Kgirlsmassage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Ari - Kgirlsmassage

Name: Ari
    Establishment: Kgirlsmassage
    Link: https://kgirlsmassage.com/
    Date Visit: October 2022
    Rate: 1h ($150/h)
    Age: Mid/Late 20s? (When I asked for her age, she jokingly said she’s a 200-year-old grandma HAHA)
    Nationality: Korean

The parlour location was in a Rhodes apartment which was pretty clean and cosy. Before the massage, I had a quick shower in their bathroom. I was offered some bottled water which was a nice gesture. After returning to the room, I was instructed to lay face down on the table for part 1.

Part 1: Massage by Ari was relaxing, starting from my feet, and working her way up. The massage was quite firm as Ari was able to ease the knots in my body, especially around the shoulder and neck (as she mentioned they were quite stiff). Throughout the session, Ari was very engaging in conversation; she was fun to talk to and down to earth (Ari is fluent in English). Caressing Ari’s supple thighs during P1 was a nice little bonus. I also received a gentle relieving head massage before transitioning to part 2.

Part 2: Ari’s body slide (B2B) with warm oil was sensational. Her pussy slider was killer. She finished me off with a NHJ. I don’t think Ari does FS as an extra but maybe she does BJ/CBJ; I didn’t ask about extras as the standard service was enough for me. I would say Ari is a bit on the curvier side but who doesn’t like a bit more meat on their women eh? Ari has really soft and big titties with cute pink nipples. I think they’re natural D cups but I’m not the best with bra sizes lol… She has long silky hair which I enjoyed running my fingers through whilst she finished me off.

Overall, it was a great first experience having a complete package massage with an ML. Keen to return and maybe try Vivian in the future.

NOTE: Take everything I say with a grain of salt because this was my first massage experience. I usually do FS with WLs at brothels. YMMV.
    "I'm not addicted, I can stop anytime I want."

Thanks for the intel bro. Good to see new members stepping up and writing reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone here tried Jenny from kgirlsmassage rhodes? How is she? What’s her massage skills?