Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EE tries white cock

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

EE tries white cock

So I finally got to see formerly Asian only EE and my thick white cock was looking forward to sampling her wares. First impression - smiley and friendly, pretty girl next door look, non enhanced boobs and doesn’t speak much English. I said I e been wanting to try her for a while but she was Asian only until recently. She had nfi what this old cunt was trying to say so just smiled and laughed.

She showers with me and gives me a thorough wash. Nice. Lots of attention to my cock.

On to the bed and dfk. Very sensual. Lots of tongue action. Then lick of my manboobs while I gently stroke her back and look in the mirror. She licks my legs, kneecaps and ends up on my balls. This is where she really shines. Oh yeah suck those white balls baby. Next my shaft and it’s too much. Danger danger. I’m not going to cum early and mess up my fuck.

I flip ee around and explore her nips. Lick lick suck on nipples. Nice. Her pussy is bushy. But fuck I’ve waited so long I want to taste it. I go down for daty while playing with her tits. She’s moaning.

Ok baby it’s time. On with dom. Her pussy is super tight. I can barely get the tip in. Fuck it I go in full force. Ugh ugh baby feel my thick cock. Boom boom - I cum.

Quick shower and she offers massage. No thanks I want a round two. Second catbath routine begins until my 52 year old cock is fully erect and in her mouth. She licks a mean cock. In no time I blow a load in her mouth. Taste that cum baby. Into the sink to dispose of the evidence.

Quick shower and part three. Baby I’d like you to lick my manboobs again. She gives me another catbath then slides my cock on her tits. No rush to the finish. Eventually my phone rings and it’s me who ends the session.

Great service and value for money. A pleasant way to finish a weekend.

Recommend. And sorry for her regulars for stretching EE out a bit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha great report brother.

Thanks for sharing, good luck punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hope you didnt ruin it for all us non asians

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    I hope you didnt ruin it for all us non asians
    Nah mate. The border is open. Have a go and show her the world.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who is EE and where do I find her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You have been eyeing EE for a long time.
    Had a smirk on my face while reading the review, as usual, great review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    EE has been around for ages tried her 1-2 years before lockdown happened, so thats like ... 5 years ago now? Back then she looked 19- early 20s and was open to all. She only went asian only after lockdown, not sure what caused it but i guess desperation for money or asian clients changing shops got her to change her mind.
    Wow really? What was her name when you saw her back then? Because EE told me she came to Australia 6 months ago and had never been before.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There’s a review of her from 2019 @ 42 gladesville

Searched but couldn’t find link. Can someone post?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Providing this info. just for you Oz.
    Here is the link to the old review back in 2018:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-check-her-out!

Here is the archive photo of the 2018 EE: https://web.archive.org/web/20191205.../portfolio/ee/
    Be warned, takes around 30 seconds to load the picture.

Names gets re-used all the time. Does not appear to be the same EE now compared to 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Thanks brother my mistake, i havent seen the new ee and just the timing of EE returning made me think its same girl.
    For what it’s worth , EE is a stupid name that shouldn’t be recycled.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed. Felt stupid just saying it at reception hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    Agreed. Felt stupid just saying it at reception hahaha
    How did you go with her? Tight ride, right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice girl with nice attitude but a train wreck of a pussy. Not worth the price tag for a return visit. Photos are definitely photo shopped.

She would be better off trimming or shaving that bush

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Nice girl with nice attitude but a train wreck of a pussy. Not worth the price tag for a return visit. Photos are definitely photo shopped.
    the non Asian ruined her haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    So I finally got to see formerly Asian only EE and my thick white cock was looking forward to sampling her wares. First impression - smiley and friendly, pretty girl next door look, non enhanced boobs and doesn’t speak much English. I said I e been wanting to try her for a while but she was Asian only until recently. She had nfi what this old cunt was trying to say so just smiled and laughed.

She showers with me and gives me a thorough wash. Nice. Lots of attention to my cock.

On to the bed and dfk. Very sensual. Lots of tongue action. Then lick of my manboobs while I gently stroke her back and look in the mirror. She licks my legs, kneecaps and ends up on my balls. This is where she really shines. Oh yeah suck those white balls baby. Next my shaft and it’s too much. Danger danger. I’m not going to cum early and mess up my fuck.

I flip ee around and explore her nips. Lick lick suck on nipples. Nice. Her pussy is bushy. But fuck I’ve waited so long I want to taste it. I go down for daty while playing with her tits. She’s moaning.

Ok baby it’s time. On with dom. Her pussy is super tight. I can barely get the tip in. Fuck it I go in full force. Ugh ugh baby feel my thick cock. Boom boom - I cum.

Quick shower and she offers massage. No thanks I want a round two. Second catbath routine begins until my 52 year old cock is fully erect and in her mouth. She licks a mean cock. In no time I blow a load in her mouth. Taste that cum baby. Into the sink to dispose of the evidence.

Quick shower and part three. Baby I’d like you to lick my manboobs again. She gives me another catbath then slides my cock on her tits. No rush to the finish. Eventually my phone rings and it’s me who ends the session.

Great service and value for money. A pleasant way to finish a weekend.

Recommend. And sorry for her regulars for stretching EE out a bit.
    Wowowowwww...did you just CIM with EE? I thought she didnt do that based in description in website

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Holden View Post
    Wowowowwww...did you just CIM with EE? I thought she didnt do that based in description in website
    Yes I did. She spat it out in sink after. No complaints from her. But you’re right, it’s not on the service list on the website.I didn’t even think about it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yes I did. She spat it out in sink after. No complaints from her. But you’re right, it’s not on the service list on the website.I didn’t even think about it.
    Woww, okay need some more AR from others with her if they ever did CIM...if not you are one lucky bastard...CIM but no extra fee lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

EE

Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Damn...we know these photos are always altered and filtered using some magic app but we want to believe it. I've been wanting to see her since she came on but with a bushy pussy I will pass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast