Phone : 0410 022979

Hours of Business : 9:00 til late

Rates : $130/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : OK face, slimish figure, A/B-cups, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Very good BBBJ, decent VFM

My experience/comments : Called Billy this morning and booked Coco. When I turned up it was the usual chaos.

Billy knew I’d booked Coco but said she was busy and asked me to wait. I asked how long and he said 30 minutes. I said “Not again” and told him I was leaving. Billy got up and went down the corridor and shouted through the door. He said he’d get another girl for Coco’s customer and she was soon ready for me.

While I was waiting I saw a new girl called Monica – seemed cheerful and looked OK (just a bit cuddly).

Coco has an OK face and was wearing a short red and white dress over a black bra and knickers.

We both stripped and she joined me in the shower of a very thorough washing, which went on way longer than necessary – good job it was a one hour booking.

Eventually I hurried things along and dried and went to the bed.

Coco has a decent slimish figure with A/B-cups , widish hips and a closely trimmed bush.

Coco knelt over me and it was quite a long catbath before she knelt between my legs and started to lick my balls and perineum.

She then spent some time wiping my cock with a tissue (in spite of the fact that she’d just spent about ten minutes washing it) and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of suction and saliva and just the occasional brief tissue-break. She also used her hands well, with one round my shaft and the other playing with my balls.

Coco soon worked up a good tempo and I needed a breather so I asked for some 69 but she said she didn’t like that so I let her continue blowing me.

After a good while I said “We fuck”. As Coco dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and I was surprised when she said “No” as it seemed like she was trying to make me cum when she was sucking me.

Lube was applied and Coco straddled me for some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style and she rode me quite well for a while.

I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed. Coco’s widish hips give her a nicely shaped bum in the doggie and I had a thumb a little way up her arsehole for a while but she asked me to stop when I tried to go further in.

I was getting close but I wanted a bit more so I got Coco to lie down for some mish. Coco had her legs in the air and was urging me on as I gradually went faster until I came.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Coco took a shower before joining me on the bed and giving me a pleasant light massage.

She said she is from Shanghai and has been here for four years and works at Billy’s every day apart from Thursdays.

Time was up so I showered, dressed and departed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ah haha, finally we meet well kind of as I was waiting to check out Monica while your saga was unfolding....

Coco was known for her looks but a bit short on services when compare to other ladies in the shop.

Monica was great except like you said, a bit chubby. She try very hard to give a great services. Worth a try for $70.